RG Tiered Ranking

New York (-5) @ Indiana 154

Connecticut @ Washington PK 162

Minnesota (-8) @ Atlanta 167

Los Angeles (-11.5) @ San Antonio

Phoenix @ Chicago (-5.5) 166

Dallas @ Seattle (-5.5) 170

• franckyfranck

This is a game of SKILLS not a game of chance . If a game gets postponed/cancelled , then the slate should be cancelled or postponed as WELL !! If we do NOT regroup ourselves and ask for change , it will NEVER happen !

• Celsojim

I spent 30 won 8 fanduel gave me 15 bucks in fanduel points only after they tried to only give me 10 dollars worth and I said they were short at least ten more . They lose though because people will be more hesitant to spend large amounts in the future this seems like and inside job . How all the number one lineups have no Connecticut or Washington players in it

• moped_jones

@Celsojim said...

I spent 30 won 8 fanduel gave me 15 bucks in fanduel points only after they tried to only give me 10 dollars worth and I said they were short at least ten more . They lose though because people will be more hesitant to spend large amounts in the future this seems like and inside job . How all the number one lineups have no Connecticut or Washington players in it

I wouldn’t say it’s an inside job. There were other games worthy of targeting. My initial lineup didn’t have anyone from that game. However, if they want to say this is a game of “skill” then they can’t make us take a “chance” on the weather for a game that is played indoors in the summer. Then it becomes “gambling”, which is a word they try to shy away from.

Pretty simple fix, have late swap. OR allow it under special circumstances…..like rain screwing up an INDOOR game in the middle of summer (especially when there were no announcements about it until AFTER lock).

• ASalvaro

Why can’t they just unlock a game that’s delayed and then before tip off or the 1st pitch lock it again..doesnt seem to be that hard…They do it in harness racing after a recall

• ASalvaro

• dds2190

I did send emails to both FD and DK regarding this situation, and while DK sent the usual phoney baloney, FD did respond.

This is what I sent:

On Friday, July 28th, as I am sure you are aware, there was a WNBA game which was postponed due to unforseen circumstances. I know that this affected all players in all contests, but it affected my lineup in particular due to the fact that I had 3 players that were slated to play in this game. I feel as though in a situation like this, as rare as it may be, there should be some acknowledgment for those that were particularly inconvenienced such as myself. Due to your lack of acknowledgment of this situation, I will no longer be participating in any WNBA contests on your site. Thank you for your time, and hopefully you will do a better job of listening to your consumer’s concerns in situations such as this in the future.

And Fanduel replied:

Thank you for contacting FanDuel Customer Support.

We are sorry to hear you were negatively affected by the announcement of the Suns/Mystics WNBA game being postponed. We understand that this was unforeseen and this can be frustrating when players score zero points due to a postponement situation.

With that being said, we do understand the unavoidable nature of a late scratch and would hate for you to have a bad experience on FanDuel because of it. I have gone ahead and credited your account with $10 in FDP for being a loyal FanDueler. Hopefully this will help you bounce back quickly! Please keep in mind that this credit is a one time courtesy, so while we certainly hope this does not happen to you again, we would not be able to issue you another credit in a similar situation.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we’d be happy to help.

Of course I’m not saying that everyone should have their hand out, but in a situation as rare as this I would think that both sites would want to acquiesce to their consumers’ concerns.

• moped_jones

@dds2190 said...

On Friday, July 28th, as I am sure you are aware, there was a WNBA game which was postponed due to unforseen circumstances. I know that this affected all players in all contests, but it affected my lineup in particular due to the fact that I had 3 players that were slated to play in this game. I feel as though in a situation like this, as rare as it may be, there should be some acknowledgment for those that were particularly inconvenienced such as myself. Due to your lack of acknowledgment of this situation, I will no longer be participating in any WNBA contests on your site. Thank you for your time, and hopefully you will do a better job of listening to your consumer’s concerns in situations such as this in the future.

I cut and pasted this and sent it to them and I got basically a refund (2400 FDP’s b/c I spent $1).

that’s fine with me. I spent a buck. Got screwed over b/c of rain on an indoor game in the summer. Basically got my money back. I am content. I recommend everyone else cutting and pasting this and you will probably get as many FDP’s as you played $ wise.

It’s better than nothing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler