5:00 PM EST: Washington ( -3 ) at Los Angeles ( +3 ) —-T: 162
    6:00 PM EST: Atlanta ( +7.5 ) at Phoenix ( -7.5 ) —-T: 153
    6:00 PM EST: Dallas ( +6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —-T: 154

• elmore0631

@sox9 said...

LVS giving McBride max run

And she made the most of it. Of course

• aus1032

Laimbeer opting to play a 72 year old tamera young over a literal rookie in a blowout sounds about right

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Blow-out may keep Cambage on bench and possibly Plum

yep

• ASalvaro

who loses their starting spot on Dallas with Johnson back?

• sox9

Man, WNBA fantasy is so different from any other type of play. At least 50% of it is knowing which games are going to blow-out (starters sit for a quarter and bench players get deep run)

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Man, WNBA fantasy is so different from any other type of play. At least 50% of it is knowing which games are going to blow-out (starters sit for a quarter and bench players get deep run)

Tamera and Tanisha end up being good plays. Cambage and Charles could have broken the slate w/10 more minutes each

• aus1032

Delle Donne just left the game a minute in

• Petergunz82

@sox9 said...

Tamera and Tanisha end up being good plays. Cambage and Charles could have broken the slate w/10 more minutes each

Liz kinda did…gonna be hard to find 46.25 for less than 10k DK.

You play on FD though right?

• Petergunz82

Did EDD get hurt??

• bure10

Wow Cloud and EDD 0 FPTS combined after 5 minutes

• sox9

EDD hurt/

• aus1032

She got hit in the face

• bure10

Cloud with a 0 too this is a big hit to my Cambage team ugh

• ASalvaro

.@DallasWings starters: Ogunbowale, Thornton, Gray, Harrison and Plaisance.

• sox9

One minute in and your day is done on a beautiful 4-game slate. Brutal. Parker +EDD—I’ll see you all next day, good luck

• sox9

Candace Parker having a season to forget

• sox9

@Petergunz82 said...

Liz kinda did…gonna be hard to find 46.25 for less than 10k DK.

You play on FD though right?

yep

• damionismyname

@sox9 said...

Candace Parker having a season to forget

I thought Asia would stop me from cashing. Candace Parker said “Hold my beer.”

• sox9

@damionismyname said...

I thought Asia would stop me from cashing. Candace Parker said “Hold my beer.”

EDD finished me quick and painlessly

• sox9

Nneka rollin’ w/no EDD

• sox9

I think EDD has been prone to in-game injuries throughout the last few years. The Austin-Seferian Jenkins of the WNBA? Either that or her playing time is often limited or she takes games off ahead of playoffs (like Kawhi). Kinda crazy given how few games are played in the WNBA season and the short 40 minutes playing time per game. No “iron-man” award for her

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Nneka rollin’ w/no EDD

Nneka breaks the slate w/no EDD

• sox9

Candace Parker is now at a level of Lavender or Dolson. Should be priced accordingly. Won’t play her above $7K on FD

• elmore0631

Sykes baby baby! Auto play when she starts for me.

• elmore0631

@sox9 said...

Candace Parker is now at a level of Lavender or Dolson. Should be priced accordingly. Won’t play her above $7K on FD

Washington coach does a great job at taking away option 1 for most part espc forwards

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).