10:00 PM EST Las Vegas (+2) at Los Angeles (-2) T: 156

• aus1032

if Zahui b fails in this matchup she’s getting added to the DNP list

• jcrebs

Vadeeva 3k on DK, probable.

• aus1032

@jcrebs said...

Vadeeva 3k on DK, probable.

yupppp, cp3 back too but don’t think it matters, I’ll be heavily exposed to vadeeva

• kbsktbll88

@aus1032 said...

yupppp, cp3 back too but don’t think it matters, I’ll be heavily exposed to vadeeva

You think she gets minutes? Only played 1 game all season…

• QuinelaABC

I agree Vadeeva is pretty much a must play-especially on the single DK slate at $1000. Would be better if CP3 wasn’t coming back tonight because Val would get somk of her minutes.

• QuinelaABC

Another possible problem is Cambage’s beef might force Kalani Brown to play for her physicality instead of Vadeeva.

• aus1032

@kbsktbll88 said...

You think she gets minutes? Only played 1 game all season…

that’s because she went overseas right after. I think she’ll get enough to make it worth 3k

• aus1032

Parker is old and has had multiple injuries all season and hasn’t played well, like at all. I can’t see fisher giving her heavy minutes right from the jump

• aus1032

Per a sparks beat writer

“All I have as of now is what Fisher said to me at practice yesterday, and that is, they’re going to be super careful with Candace moving forward and that may mean minute restrictions or simply days off practice to keep her fresh. I expect her to play today, not a full game obvi.”

• kbsktbll88

@aus1032 said...

Parker is old and has had multiple injuries all season and hasn’t played well, like at all. I can’t see fisher giving her heavy minutes right from the jump

I mean, yeah I agree about that. I just can’t imagine Vadeeva plays more than 10 minutes.

• aus1032

@kbsktbll88 said...

I mean, yeah I agree about that. I just can’t imagine Vadeeva plays more than 10 minutes.

I guess we’ll see. LA has been running big lineups when they’ve been healthy so she seems worth it to me, could be wrong

• kbsktbll88

Random Stricklen game incoming

• aus1032

@kbsktbll88 said...

Random Stricklen game incoming

nope, to the locker room

• aus1032

and griner ends up being the ones that’s out for the game

• jcrebs

@aus1032 said...

and griner ends up being the ones that’s out for the game

And kills my single bullet

• aus1032

Zahui b…never again

• kbsktbll88

Got Arike and Gray together, both playing great. Alyssa Thomas floor game is going to kill me though. And have Mitchell in the wrong lineup smh

• sivad40

The Russian Roulette of Wings front court plays for tonight so far are Gustafson and Thornton.

• aus1032

Chiney out, vadeeva gonna be a good play after all

• aus1032

Zahui B with as many fouls as fantasy points gotta love it

• ASalvaro

@aus1032 said...

Zahui B with as many fouls as fantasy points gotta love it

What the hell happened to her she was great before she left and came back a totally different player

• aus1032

@ASalvaro said...

What the hell happened to her she was great before she left and came back a totally different player

• kbsktbll88

Ugh Tina Charles and Alyssa Thomas are absolutely wrecking my lineup. 142 with Hamby left, hopefully can at least minimum cash smh. If I just paid up for Jonquel I would have done great.

• kbsktbll88

2 quick fouls for Cambage lol

• aus1032

@kbsktbll88 said...

2 quick fouls for Cambage lol

and cp3 crushing lol, WNBA DFS at its finest. Glad I ya least have cp3 in late lus

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.