NBA FORUM

Comments

• futoo

does anyone have a clue what to do with this slate..is hayes playing for atl?

• ASalvaro

@IronMonkey415 said...

Why? They leaking again? I can’t take this anymore.

Naw the weather is clear in Washington

• sox9

Candace Parker simply unstoppable

• sox9

every game

• yisman

@sox9 said...

Suspect more than a few got burnt playing Hayes. Saw no press on it anywhere. Lots of folks said they were searching twitter hourly. I know for a fact it never appeared on the Dream’s twitter bec. I just went back and checked it. —I did however see the starting lineup was announced 5 minutes after tip-off. Perhaps you should relay to the WNBA folks you know how the lack of disclosure in places like Rotowire, RG, Rotoballer, Summitthoops, etc. is killing their franchise. Fantasy players really do not like the WNBA—-get cuckolded just about every other slate of games, lol. Fantasy players should not have to rely on a single insider’s twitter account. The news should be widely disseminated and it should be done before game time. Lucky for you, you have inside knowledge others do not, not sure that is completely kosher but no one will care—it’s just the WNBA. It’s not MLB, the NBA or NFL.

yes, I got burned by it. lost like 50 bucks

I posted in this thread. There was no info on twitter anywhere and the Dream specifically waited until after lock to release their lineup.

• sox9

More bad disclosure, just how bad? Rotowire (sourcing Hoopfeed) said Essence carson would not play Wednesday night. Well, it looks like she is playing about half the game, lol. Also the Sparks lineup was disclosed exactly @ 7:00 P.M. That sure helped. WNBA is just awful

• sox9

Again, I suspect w/all this misinformation, lack of information, and amatuerishness FD and DK will both drop fantasy WNBA. It’s like the teams and league do not want to play ball (so to speak) w/the fantasy community. They are seemingly happy to continue the lack of interest in the sport and stands three-quarters empty.

• sox9

@yisman said...

yes, I got burned by it. lost like 50 bucks

I posted in this thread. There was no info on twitter anywhere and the Dream specifically waited until after lock to release their lineup.

Apparently salarycapfantasy has all the information on the WNBA. Unfortunately, he tells us about it after the game start or after the game is over. Maybe we can convince him to share on RG beforehand. I don’t know his connections w/the WNBA, players or their families, but he seems to be tied in and he gets infomration no one else can get.

• sox9

@MHDU2424 said...

ANyone have news on the LA guard situation for tonight?

you mean accurate news? well then, no.

• sox9

@MHDU2424 said...

ANyone have news on the LA guard situation for tonight?

you mean timely news? well, then, no.

• sox9

Think the Bird injury announcement came too late for most to adjust lineups as well.

• TheFrankman86

You guys need to make a new thread on Gameday, bumping past days’ threads is just wrong.

• damionismyname

@TheFrankman86 said...

You guys need to make a new thread on Gameday, bumping past days’ threads is just wrong.

WNBA doesn’t deserve a new thread. Make em earn it!

• TheFrankman86

@damionismyname said...

WNBA doesn’t deserve a new thread. Make em earn it!

They earn it every day #WatchThemWork

That dance-off the other night was awesome. AND SO FUNDAMENTAL!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.