RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Phoenix @ Connecticut (-8.5) 166.5

Chicago (-1) @ Indiana 161.5

Seattle (-1) @ Dallas 173.5

Washington (-4) @ San Antonio 154.5

New York @ Los Angeles (-7) 158

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – WNBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays WNBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• celtics2448

Who’s going to burn me tonight playing minesweeper, a player, a wet floor? We’ll find out!

In all seriousness if they want to grow the WNBA, and i believe there is debatable potential for growth, somebody has to cover these women night in and night out. Even if the NBA itself has to pay for a journalist or two, it just can’t grow with videos on their Twitter, or the NBA sharing videos on their social media, there has to be analysis and maybe even “drama” that exists in other sports, but that can’t happen without journalism. Mangone does the best he can from what i see to update when he has the information and i thank him for that but it’s pretty sad that the information just isn’t there most nights and it’s very frustrating as a DFS player.

• moped_jones

@celtics2448 said...

In all seriousness if they want to grow the WNBA, and i believe there is debatable potential for growth, somebody has to cover these women night in and night out.

Agree 100%. At the very least they need to have their starting lineups out before lock. I don’t think that’s asking for too much.

Also, if there is a leak & it’s been raining ALL DAMN DAY….I don’t know, maybe mention that before lock? The WNBA really needs to embrace these new DFS fans instead of ignoring them. I could not have cared any less for women’s basketball if it were not for DFS.

That being said tonight I like (if it’s not raining): Lloyd/Stewart stack. Cheap options I like are Pondexter (they traded Young so this should open more minutes for her…..I would think), and Ariel Powers (if she starts). Parker put up good numbers against NY this year, so she’s definitely in the mix if you can afford her.

• futoo

lots of possible value plays..what are the best options? hartley,pointexder,powers?

• moped_jones

@futoo said...

lots of possible value plays..what are the best options? hartley,pointexder,powers?

I forgot about Hartley. Those three should be excellent value plays (especially on FD where they are all under $4k) Powers is $5200 on FD. So she’s starting to creep up in price a bit after one great game.

Oddyssy Sims might be worth a look as well if she continues to start. Also, Moriah Jefferson is super cheap on both sites.

Other than those I can’t think of anyone else.

• JTHoosier93

Im looking at value $$: Ang Robinson 3.8, Jefferson 3.9, Achonwa 4.6, Gwathmey 3.0, Lavender 4.5, Alexander 3.0, Paris 3.0, George 4.0, Cole 3.6, MCall 3.0,Hamson 3.0 plus the Jefferson and Hartley above. Probably ditch Sims due to potential high ownership. Any thoughts?

• IronMonkey415

Epiphanny Prince needs to start balling out today.

• moped_jones

@JTHoosier93 said...

Im looking at value $$: Ang Robinson 3.8, Jefferson 3.9, Achonwa 4.6, Gwathmey 3.0, Lavender 4.5, Alexander 3.0, Paris 3.0, George 4.0, Cole 3.6, MCall 3.0,Hamson 3.0 plus the Jefferson and Hartley above. Probably ditch Sims due to potential high ownership. Any thoughts?

I just don’t trust Sims. I think it’s b/c the first time I picked her she got 6 FPs (was projected to get over 20). Second time I picked her she was great. 3rd time she was okay. I just like other people better.

For $100 less on FD you can have Wheeler. She’s $7100 on DK where Sims is about the same price on both sites (low $4k). Wheeler plays better at home and Chicago just as bad against guards as NY is (according to their DK rankings).

• moped_jones

I’m playing 3 LU’s on the $1 3 entry Free Throw on FD.

All in on: Toliver, Stewart, and Powers. The rest is just mixing and matching with different combinations of stars and value plays.

• moped_jones

@IronMonkey415 said...

Epiphanny Prince needs to start balling out today.

That NY guard situation is hard to pick. They’ve all been up and down lately. They can all get 30 or single digits FP wise.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

How did that Aerial Powers Play work for everyone with the inflated price? The thing about WNBA is all the chicks are volatile except for like 4. The others you can get 35pts or 5 and you never know what and that’s the big issue. Plus you never know who is starting. When they have a good game and cost more the next, they usually suck and screw you.

• yisman

Didn’t even notice Hartley until now. Going to switch to her which would leave me 7400 at forward. Wish I had utility spot open.

7400 is enough for Prince or Zellous.

Best I can do at forward now is Stokes. (

Scumbag Sparks won’t even post a lineup again.

• yisman

Stokes, Vaughn, or Lavender?

Guess it doesn’t matter, they all suck

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Stokes, Vaughn, or Lavender?

Guess it doesn’t matter, they all suck

• elmore0631

@damionismyname said...

How did that Aerial Powers Play work for everyone with the inflated price? The thing about WNBA is all the chicks are volatile except for like 4. The others you can get 35pts or 5 and you never know what and that’s the big issue. Plus you never know who is starting. When they have a good game and cost more the next, they usually suck and screw you.

Most starters are the same every night

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@elmore0631 said...

Most starters are the same every night

not really as there is usually one starter that comes our of nowhere and those are usually the value plays to take a risk on but since they dont put lineups out before lock you just have to wing it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).