STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• aus1032

6:00 PM Dallas (8) at Chicago (-8) T:171.5
    6:00 PM Phoenix ( -7) at Atlanta (7) — T: 178.5
    10:00 PM Connecticut (5) at Seattle (-5) — T: 155

• elmore0631

Waiting for Courtney Williams to enter the starting lineup.

Dallas Wings is not too DFS friendly, hard to predict and seems like it’s never right. Coach likes Alarie could be a dart?

I look for a contrarian Azura Stevens if the build fits

So weird seeing Natasha Howard getting so little minutes- I can’t fathom that- is it because of Stewart or is she on some type of restriction I’m unaware of?

• aus1032

@elmore0631 said...

Waiting for Courtney Williams to enter the starting lineup.

Dallas Wings is not too DFS friendly, hard to predict and seems like it’s never right. Coach likes Alarie could be a dart?

I look for a contrarian Azura Stevens if the build fits

So weird seeing Natasha Howard getting so little minutes- I can’t fathom that- is it because of Stewart or is she on some type of restriction I’m unaware of?

howard has been playing terrible, has been in foul trouble for two of their games. gpp for sure she’s obviously got the capacity to put up numbers.

And I’m waiting for Williams too, as well as deshields to start again, tonight may be the night.

• elmore0631

@aus1032 said...

howard has been playing terrible, has been in foul trouble for two of their games. gpp for sure she’s obviously got the capacity to put up numbers.

And I’m waiting for Williams too, as well as deshields to start again, tonight may be the night.

Chicago is doing good- so idk if they change much up.

Atlanta could really benefit if they get Stricken out of starting lineup and insert Williams.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).