686 Minnesota
    159u-10
    -9½ -10

09/12 10:00 PM
    687 Phoenix
    688 Los Angeles
    157½u-10
    -9 -10

Any matchup insight? punts? who will griner guard? good luck!

• elmore0631

Probably will play no one from Washington… I could see both games being blowouts. If PHX were to stay close I think Mitchell or Turner will have to step up again. Taurasi id assume will be guarded by Beard.

I’m debating Parker or Ogwumike or both. It’ll depend on if I punt with a cheap guard.

If Montgomery starts again, it seems she’s been a lot better at home. I’m sure a lot will be on TRP but I just don’t ever get excited about her.

Everyone is priced pretty high makes roster construction pretty difficult imo.

• Luker1683

when does starting lineups get announced?

• futoo

sometimes never lol. check the teams twitter close to gametime

• futoo

gotta think the l.a twin towers can slow griner. maybe they run a ton of pick and rolls for taurasai to get beard off her

• Luker1683

thanks futoo

• futoo

yessir

• elmore0631

@futoo said...

gotta think the l.a twin towers can slow griner. maybe they run a ton of pick and rolls for taurasai to get beard off her

theyll def run pick and rolls but taurasi gets frustrated very easy.. idk. she may go off but her other stats arent worth the 9k price imo.

griner is always tricky… she can go off and get another star in foul trouble… i can’t recall who guarded her…. im thinking parker for some reason.

• futoo

yeah tough to predict that game with possible foul trouble.. i think she got both conn bigs in trouble when they played in pho

• yisman

the 40k zone on DK is already almost full

they’re going to get over 9400 entries on a two game slate, wow

• BigBairyHalls

Anyone have any insight on the Whalen chick coming back for Min? She is minimum priced and it says she will return tonight. I know just about nothing about wnba but making a few lineups

• yisman

She is starting.

Lynx PR‏ @Lynx_PR 30s30 seconds ago
    More
    Starters:
    #Lynx: Moore, Brunson, Fowles, Augustus, Whalen
    #Mystics: Delle Donne, Meesseman, Thomas, Ruffin-Pratt, Toliver

• BigBairyHalls

Thanks! Min price for a starter with a lot of high salary players seems like a lock

• elmore0631

Ogwumike or Fowles hmmm.

• yisman

@BigBairyHalls said...

Thanks! Min price for a starter with a lot of high salary players seems like a lock

yeah, and because of the uncertainty regarding her status, she won’t be quite as chalky as she would be otherwise

I would say she’s a must play tonight

• futoo

makes montgomery an iffy play.i guess her usage is higher off the bench. and maybe theyll limit whalens minutes

• futoo

anyone know if turner or robinson is likely to get more min for pho?

• elmore0631

@futoo said...

anyone know if turner or robinson is likely to get more min for pho?

turner.

• elmore0631

id say a contrarian play bc she doesnt start but will neeed her offense probably is currie. if turner starts slow aka missing 3’s currie could be nice if her and taurasi are on the floor together.

• yisman

DK feeling pleased with themselves. They filled a lot of contests today. All the late ones added filled as well.

Oh and they filled their MLB too.

• bt443407

Man, Lindsay Whalen was a fantastic play in all of my L/U’s. 😤

• yisman

Whalen with an impressive 0 points, 0 rebounds and 2 assists in 14 minutes

• yisman

Despite being a starter at minimum price, Whalen was only 42.3% owned in the zone.

Her last game before this was on 8/3, and she was $5,500.

• Frustrated

Wish I didn’t see the lineups and/or the team didn’t release their starters until after lock time. Never would have considered Whalen and would have had Montgomery. Meh, oh well didn’t have Augustus anyway.

• elmore0631

This last game has so much crap in it. So sloppy. Any game at all from Griner and it would make life a lot easier.

• yisman

https://twitter.com/LaChinaRobinson

#&@*#@ Robinson so useless. Never provides updates or news.

One of the only people paid to cover WNBA, and completely incompetent.

As for starting lineups, I always like to have them but they can be really misleading because on many teams “starter” doesn’t mean much.

Thomas 19 minutes, Brunson 18, Whalen 17

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).