STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• aus1032

7:00 PM EST Dallas (+10.5) at Connecticut (-10.5) T: 152

• clrockny24

fd has a free play. So who is a good play on the wings? I should probably play mostly sun players, but in the off chance this game stays close, I may want more wings. I see the wings are thin at F.

• aus1032

@clrockny24 said...

fd has a free play. So who is a good play on the wings? I should probably play mostly sun players, but in the off chance this game stays close, I may want more wings. I see the wings are thin at F.

ogunbowale is gunning for roy so they’re gonna keep let her chuck up as many shots as she wants. Gray/Harrison if you think it stays close (I don’t) – Anigwe for value. I’m not touching glory

• clrockny24

yea this is a tricky one. I have the build I like but it is 3 Dallas players, which I’m not crazy about.

• QuinelaABC

any lineups yet?

• aus1032

@QuinelaABC said...

any lineups yet?

Arike, Davis, Gray, Harrison, glory
    Normal sun as always

• QuinelaABC

thank you aus1032

• sox9

Jesus Christ Kaela Davis is awful. Must have the lowest PPM total the WNBA. She can play 30 minutes and score 5 fantasy points. Worse than Cazorla, Weise, Zellous, etc.

• sox9

UP 23 hoping they rest JJ in the second half to get ready for the playoffs.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

UP 23 hoping they rest JJ in the second half to get ready for the playoffs.

but sometimes the game scripts don’t work w/the WNBA. Screwy coaches. They almost never make the smart move. No matter how far ahead, Wale is locked i for 20-30 shots. Agree they want her to get ROY. Napheesa Collins is more deserving than a rank chucker.

• sox9

Thinking for the last game of the year DAL may let Wale go for 50 points from the floor. Rest of DAL team has its heart cut out and will be looking for trades in the off season.

• sox9

Brionna Jones 3 fouls in 3 minutes—-happens a lot in the WNBA w/players that never get off the bench.

• sox9

Wale gonna play almost 40 minutes

• sox9

20 shots and counting for Wale

• sox9

32 points, zero teamwork, what a mess in DAL. One-person team. Coach should be fired for not involving other players.

• sox9

I’m playing Wale DAL’s last game even if she costs $15K on FD

• aus1032

i hate Dallas so much. Down 30 but leaving your star player in so she can stat pad for an award she doesn’t deserve. You give Collier arike’s usage, minutes, and coach she’s averaging 30

• ASalvaro

@sox9 said...

Jesus Christ Kaela Davis is awful. Must have the lowest PPM total the WNBA. She can play 30 minutes and score 5 fantasy points. Worse than Cazorla, Weise, Zellous, etc.

She cost me a tournament last week so I swore no more Kaela

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).