MAIN FORUM

Comments

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

The soccer forums have been dead for a while, so why not start up a World Cup talk before it actually begins.

Here are the odds to take it:
    Germany 4/1
    Brazil 4/1
    France 6/1
    Spain 6/1
    Argentina 7/1
    Belgium 10/1
    England 20/1
    Portugal 20/1
    Uruguay 25/1
    Poland 30/1
    Colombia 40/1
    Russia 40/1
    Croatia 40/1
    Saudi Arabia 1000/1

And here’s a concise article previewing the whole tournament – 2018 World Cup Preview

Let’s start the debate!

• Thechamp1995

My God uruguay are so fucking slow on the counter

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Uruguay give zero fucks about DFS production, this much is clear.

• eaglezzz

Cavani has been disappointing

• Thechamp1995

This is seriously pathetic from uruguay

• Thechamp1995

Cavani is so God damn overrated

• KindGuy

@Thechamp1995 said...

Cavani is so God damn overrated

Like, I keep on thinking the same thing but he always finds a way to score for PSG.

• Thechamp1995

@elementasrat said...

Like, I keep on thinking the same thing but he always finds a way to score for PSG.

The French league has like 3 good teams and the rest are absolutely terrible. He dominates shit competition.

• Yeoman

That was a dour two hours.

• Yeoman

@elementasrat said...

Gotta give credit to Portugal for keeping composure and dissolving the final threats.

Their defense is gonna get shredded in the next round.

Not if they play Uruguay it isn’t. That midfield couldn’t shred a roll of toilet paper.

• Dfspacman

Anyone with a Spain stack?

• Dfspacman

Lucas Vasquez starting

• aylsg

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@sirrobert6 said...

first thing, take a few breaths, you still got time to figure things out, you got this. lol

The help was greatly appreciated. Sitting in 1st currently on FD but Spain obviously looming. Hoping for a snoozer.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I guess I’ll play some Showdown entries since none of my GPP entries are looking promising (too much Uruguay).

My cash lineup looks like it should do OK as I had Ronaldo, who is massively under-owned in double ups in my opinion

• Yeoman

@aylsg said...

Hoping for a snoozer.

That’s not unlikely—Queiroz has been building this bunker for a long time.

• fildo22

@Dfspacman said...

Lucas Vasquez starting

Made the pivot after seeing the post, only 6% owned too.

• YourWorld

Yo WTF is up with Fanduel? I can’t edit my lineups? BS. Is anyone else having this problem?

• DGTballer

Should that be an own goal on Iran? Diego Costa didn’t shoot, it was a deflection the defender’s clearance.

• fildo22

That was a rough offside. 15 points off first with Saeid Ezatolahi who scored that goal that was called off.

• aylsg

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@DGTballer said...

Should that be an own goal on Iran? Diego Costa didn’t shoot, it was a deflection the defender’s clearance.

That took me out of first.

• Dfspacman

BORING slate

• JH822547

Bah Costa fade was the right move but he went and fluked a goal.

• Yeoman

That was unexpectedly entertaining.

(The game, not the sweat.)

• Yeoman

@DGTballer said...

If an attacker gets the last touch it’s his goal.

• eaglezzz

WOW just tied for 1st in the $35K Toe Poke. Full disclosure it was a lineup I put in trying to chase overlay.

Love it!

• JH822547

Great stuff, extra sweet to keep turtle and redcoat off the top.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.