MAIN FORUM

Comments

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

The soccer forums have been dead for a while, so why not start up a World Cup talk before it actually begins.

Here are the odds to take it:
    Germany 4/1
    Brazil 4/1
    France 6/1
    Spain 6/1
    Argentina 7/1
    Belgium 10/1
    England 20/1
    Portugal 20/1
    Uruguay 25/1
    Poland 30/1
    Colombia 40/1
    Russia 40/1
    Croatia 40/1
    Saudi Arabia 1000/1

And here’s a concise article previewing the whole tournament – 2018 World Cup Preview

Let’s start the debate!

• YWNA

Link to the DK $12 GPP please?

• fanturds

have all 3 goals in showdown

edit: make it 4

edit: 5

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Stones, should be unassisted, off a free kick
    4-0

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@YWNA said...

Link to the DK $12 GPP please?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/57420124

• mistermoneybags

This scoreline is bad news for Harry Kane owners…he should be subbed off at halftime

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

England PK, about to be 5-0

• mistermoneybags

@mistermoneybags said...

This scoreline is bad news for Harry Kane owners…he should be subbed off at halftime

Ha ha…maybe I spoke too soon if he converts here:)

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Kane, 5-0

• OttawaCityMadman

Dont stack England, their ownership is a losing proposition! LMAO

• YourWorld

YO England about to score 10 goals today LMAO

• YourWorld

@mistermoneybags said...

? He has 45 points lol.

• aylsg

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Guess this is the New England.

• lk2000

So I played 5 England guys and 2 of them have negative points at half on DK. I’m clearly very good at this lol

• Rasmus

lol they are playing against panama, a team that has some players that are not even professional football players.

• Dfspacman

I used Panama keeper which happens to be an open net today ..

• Yeoman

@aylsg said...

Just audibled to your line of thinking. England doesn’t necessarily need anything today and hoping they are good for a collapse from that first game.

Sorry to have dragged anyone with me into this.

I was thinking something like 3 goals, 7 saves, the goals are spread around some unlikely suspects like Stones, and I’m happy with the savings to spend up on the later games. And Penedo’s Panama’s only real player, I was thinking…although Dinamo’s fallen on hard times recently and maybe they aren’t really any better than an MLS team nowadays.

Getting the goals without the saves. That’s…not optimal. The good news is that I knew I didn’t know how to attack this slate so I just dropped the one lineup into the $1 game. Bankroll Management 1, Other DFS Skills 0

• Yeoman

@Rasmus said...

lol they are playing against panama, a team that has some players that are not even professional football players.

A little known fact: when Germany won the World Cup in 1954 they didn’t even have a professional league and there wasn’t a single professional player on the squad.

• Yeoman

FIFA would like to announce that thanks to this fine display of soccer skill they will be awarding two additional slots for CONCACAF teams beginning with the 2026 cup.

• aylsg

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

At least Penedo seems to have 1 save.

• aylsg

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yeoman said...

Sorry to have dragged anyone with me into this.

I was thinking something like 3 goals, 7 saves, the goals are spread around some unlikely suspects like Stones, and I’m happy with the savings to spend up on the later games. And Penedo’s Panama’s only real player, I was thinking…although Dinamo’s fallen on hard times recently and maybe they aren’t really any better than an MLS team nowadays.

Getting the goals without the saves. That’s…not optimal. The good news is that I knew I didn’t know how to attack this slate so I just dropped the one lineup into the $1 game. Bankroll Management 1, Other DFS Skills 0

Ain’t no thing. Still plenty of firepower available the rest of the day. Still may have been worth it for min cash. Fired up Lewandowski could score 5 on his own.

• hcassidy

Funny thing is, if Kane doesn’t take those 2 PK’s he would be sitting at a whopping 2.5 ftps. He has done has done nothing whatsoever.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

GOAL
    Kane, deflection off a Loftus Cheek shot
    6-0

• YourWorld

HAHA. and Kane gets subbed.

• sox9

Everyone had Kane in their LU. No one had Stones, a defender. In GPP, no Stones no cash. Stones was the variance play. Kane doesn’t help more than as a block in tic tac toe

• aylsg

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Even my original plan had Young instead of Stones so I would still be screwed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.