MAIN FORUM

Comments

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

The soccer forums have been dead for a while, so why not start up a World Cup talk before it actually begins.

Here are the odds to take it:
    Germany 4/1
    Brazil 4/1
    France 6/1
    Spain 6/1
    Argentina 7/1
    Belgium 10/1
    England 20/1
    Portugal 20/1
    Uruguay 25/1
    Poland 30/1
    Colombia 40/1
    Russia 40/1
    Croatia 40/1
    Saudi Arabia 1000/1

And here’s a concise article previewing the whole tournament – 2018 World Cup Preview

Let’s start the debate!

• hcassidy

@Yeoman said...

Damn. This is the first time all tournament I seriously considered playing a sub—I KNEW Fellaini was going to score against these guys. But no, I didn’t pull the trigger.

At least I got Vertonghen right. All the tall players against Japan.

I had that same gut, when I set it I had full Belgium but had both Chadli and Fellaini so I could fit Lukaku, KDB and Hazard and I moved off them to junk! Should of held pat as seen Firmino at .5% owned won money for people

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Rasmus said...

Why is Genki Haraguchi only owned by 4%?

not taking him and Shibasaki show a serious flaw in a lot of cash lineups.
    Obviously, both would be slightly sub optimal.
    But their value was undeniable, and allowed Neymar AND someone. Without at least one of them, you were probably struggled to win at cash today.

• aylsg

Not a great start to the knockouts for me. Been on the wrong side of a lot of scenarios. Looks like not many potential goals today so where is everyone’s heads at on essential pieces?

• TeamTwerk

Are Draftkings OPRK accurate and worth taking into consideration? Is it just the 3 or 4 game sample size?

• Dfspacman

I thought Sweden was going to be dominating

• aylsg

Dominating the downfall of my lineup.

• thebigboy

That was on target, gotta be Forsberg’s goal

• thebigboy

Please be a penalty

• Dfspacman

Sweden mastered the art of ugly football lol, hats of to them tho..

• Halforhalitosis

yo, so I’ve got a really solid lineup in the knockout special with Falcoa/cuadrado hammer. Any strong takes on what to do with two spots with 1500

• Halforhalitosis

Imagine trying to explain to your kids not having rostered Ricardo Rodriguez

• aylsg

I rolled three LUs and only had him in one. Locked in Trippier and then rotated the other spot. With minimal goals forecast for today, I paid up for higher priced defenders instead of chasing goals.

• timusbr

@Halforhalitosis said...

LMAO, I stacked Swedon with my lone Swiss guy Rodriguez. He almost outscored my showdown team, and except for the Swe Goalie, outscored the rest combined in classic.

edit whats with Forsberg, he looked lost and frustrated and lousy in the first 2 games group stage. Today he was quick to the ball came away with loose balls, directed a bunch of attacks. By def he did get the goal, but what a lucky sucker, if not touched its an easy save. I didnt have Forsberg soooooooo I wanted OG.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Rasmus said...

Why is Genki Haraguchi only owned by 4%? He plays against belgium okay, but its 3500 for the best Japanese fp/game player before worldcup started.

He was 39.71% in the $50 Showdown!

• yisman

So James probably subs in during the second half

• zpalko11

@yisman said...

So James probably subs in during the second half

For who?

• badgerdores

@Halforhalitosis said...

He and Forsberg were locks. So was Trippier, but we’ll see what happens. First match that went pretty much how I thought in a while. Hoping for a big up day. I got most pieces of this game just need some luck.

• yisman

@zpalko11 said...

For who?

probably Carlos Sanchez

maybe Lerma?

• timusbr

@TeamTwerk said...

Are Draftkings OPRK accurate and worth taking into consideration? Is it just the 3 or 4 game sample size?

I think its just the WC games, so yes its accurate and possibly misguiding.

• eaglezzz

James is actually not even listed as a sub.

• timusbr

I was watching the DK contests fill and I guess many wait until they are sure who starts. they fill up fast.

anyone check out the cvs afterwards. Do a lot of people play non starters and get 0’s. especially on full classic and second showdowns.

• yisman

they fill extremely quickly at the end

like yesterday, everything filled today

I’m in Man of the Match and losing as usual

We got a lot of conflicting reports on James. It was reported today that he would be available, but not play the full 90, so he’d come off the bench. Then he was a “late scratch” when the lineups came out.

• Yeoman

@eaglezzz said...

James is actually not even listed as a sub.

He’s in the stands, not in uniform.

• yisman

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/57673017

three yellows for my lineup already

• KindGuy

Wow Colombia!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).