PGA FORUM

Comments

• MrSnuffleupagus

Last event before playoffs, good luck to all.

• theoddsmaker

RIP Matt every. He would be lucky to escape with a 10 at 18 at this point….

• theoddsmaker

Every time I look schwartzel is 5 feet away for birdie and leaves with a par…

• tfed1

bill haas uncle!

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@rotoryan said...

Some of you guys need to be careful with the advice you are giving new players.

I don’t want to get the thread off track, so I’ll just leave it at that and crawl back in my hole.

I agree. But at the same time I’m pretty sure all of us had to learn the hard way to take the info in the forums with a grain of salt. Same goes for the “expert” advice / articles out there. Fortunately golf is a pretty high variance dfs game so any week anyone could be right even if you’re dead wrong before the tournament starts. I only listen to a handful of people in this forum which is something i had to learn quickly in the NBA forum and my learning curve to this has been faster. Thank God for PGA because I just couldn’t figure out MLB.
    That all aside… It’s a total chalk fest this week. I have 20% koepka stake and honestly hope he misses the cut at that ownership lol. Good luck this week grinders and better luck me!

• thetitanlb

Man Ryo has never been the best putter but he is struggling way worse than normal. Dude has already 3 putted like 4 times in 8 holes. Good gosh.

• Ndepompei

Berger bringing Knox down with him what a bad group

• kashflo

@elmore0631 said...

welp we all got fooled , jerry haas ftw

i played him in 1 LU lol

• johnnyjohnny848

RIP Knox

• elmore0631

Tigggerrrr, Woods… everybody… at the end of the PGA he said he figured out his putting it was just too late to amount to anything… could that of possibly been the truth?

• scsa1998

It’s nice knowing if I win the drive for the green I will tie with 45 people

• noddy

@TeamSwish412 said...

I really hope Vaughn Taylor blows this week. That was a classic “One tout liking him a lot, lets everyone jump on the bandwagon” pick.

This is so wrong

• tfed1

people got excited that tiger got like 33rd in the greenbrier. Is that what his career has come down to now?

• MrSnuffleupagus

I believe in Eldrick Woods!

• elmore0631

@kashflo said...

i played him in 1 LU lol

what’s his %…

• rpolzin25

@huitcinq said...

Ownership rates on Victiv are insane this week

I’ve given up on predicting ownership rates on victiv. I also find it absolutely frustrating that the smallest gpp buy in is $5. I am a low stakes player and it would be nice to make multiple lineups but I would rather do that at $2 per buy in than $5. I think its BS that they only do the small buy ins on the major tournaments.

• strassnerte

@theoddsmaker said...

Every time I look schwartzel is 5 feet away for birdie and leaves with a par…

So frustrating. My other 3 guys playing right now are at least 2 under. Schwartzel could be 5 or 6 if he could make putts. Instead par every hole

• elmore0631

C’mon Todd, get lucky and hit a few putts or something!.. We need birdies!

• kashflo

@elmore0631 said...

what’s his %…

0.2%…. he was the only “rookie” on the tourny… not being able to find much info made me take him on a flier. had a feeling he could be related to bill lol and could possibly do good with beginners luck on his side. plus i knew most wouldn’t risk him not knowing if he stinks or not, especially this late in the tour.

• thetitanlb

Need Ryo to get hot on the front 9 for him to have a chance to make the cut tomorrow.

• kashflo

on dk dtg

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@kashflo said...

0.2%…. he was the only “rookie” on the tourny… not being able to find much info made me take him on a flier. had a feeling he could be related to bill lol and could possibly do good with beginners luck on his side. plus i knew most wouldn’t risk him not knowing if he stinks or not, especially this late in the tour.

Jerry is Bill’s uncle. He coached him at Wake.

• kashflo

@ASmithIV said...

Jerry is Bill’s uncle. He coached him at Wake.

Go Unc! lol just hope he keeps it up through the weekend…

• ASmithIV

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@kashflo said...

Go Unc! lol just hope he keeps it up through the weekend…

This is basically a home course for he & Bill. They’ve probably played it more than anyone else out there. I wanted to put Bill in there late last night and passed cause I probably would’ve had to move another guy around.

• gjle8140

2013 DSBC Finalist

Knox putting -5.2 strokes gained through 14 holes. I don’t ever think I have seen someone worse in such a short amount of time.

• RangerC

Knox -5.2 SGP through 14 holes. So gross (average putting he would be -2!). Have 10 McGirt lineups and of course 7 have Knox.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).