STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• Stangs13

I’m amazed there isn’t a thread on this with how big the contests are compared to other niche sports. Any thoughts for the week? Walker looked like the real deal but will it continue?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Stangs13 said...

I’m amazed there isn’t a thread on this with how big the contests are compared to other niche sports. Any thoughts for the week? Walker looked like the real deal but will it continue?

Agreed. Was gonna create one today if no one else had so Thanks! I’ll probably start digging in tomorrow and then I should have some thoughts

• mike42

@theIrrigator said...

Agreed. Was gonna create one today if no one else had so Thanks! I’ll probably start digging in tomorrow and then I should have some thoughts

I wish I didn’t watch the first week and now have football season last another 10 weeks. About Walker, his ownership will be sky high which makes me think go even or under given how new this all is.

The real reason I logged onto RG was to say playing Nick Holley is probably a real good idea. Not only do you get a WR who seems talented playing in the RB slot, but he’s “blowing up on Twitter” even though he doesn’t know how to use it and the XFL needs players like him to shine. The fans want him to score and succeed and the XFL is more about that than anything else. I think he gets some RZ chances this week.

• squidkill

MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• squidkill

I like Butler as a receiving RB

• mike42

@squidkill said...

MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi sweetie.

Joe Horn

• infantryboys

Donnell Pumphrey named the starting RB in DC for $3.9K

• Taterchipdip

The XFL IS AWESOME

• Taterchipdip

How come RG doesn’t have a free video on today about the XFL Dallas should do better today being they are playing the LA Dumpster Fires. Also Landry Jones starts for Dallas.

Whatever you do don’t play Sammie Coates. He catches the ball with his chest not his hands. Only ONE reception last week too. At over 9 grand on Draft Kings he is a waste of money..

• Jeezylives

Find buckeyes. Play buckeyes. Hi Cardale.

• BigRay

This is an actual interesting slate. especially at the QB slot. Walker killed it last week, Landry is starting against a weak team. Finally, Flowers starting for TB, the offence looked more competent with him at the helm last week vs. force thrower Murray. Think I will go cheap Flowers and spend up elsewhere.

• JSteele

@BigRay said...

This is an actual interesting slate. especially at the QB slot. Walker killed it last week, Landry is starting against a weak team. Finally, Flowers starting for TB, the offence looked more competent with him at the helm last week vs. force thrower Murray. Think I will go cheap Flowers and spend up elsewhere.

I don’t think Flowers is starting. They keep saying they are getting both involved. Flowers is too much on FD for a part time QB but Cornelius is interesting at $11. I think I prefer going to Cardale or Silvers though. FD only has today’s games

• thedkexperience

I think game one is an honestly really good football game that’s gonna be a close one.

My call of the week is for Seattle to stomp out TB. Big Dragons stack incoming for me. Those Seattle fans go insane for MLS. 100% chance this crowd is unreasonably jacked.

As for strategy I pretty much just targeted targets and touches. Mostly just gonna run back what worked last week and cross my fingers that the best of week one was a sign of things to come instead of random football wackiness. Best of luck!

• BigRay

@JSteele said...

I don’t think Flowers is starting

You are correct. They haven’t named a starter. But I am gonna stick with Quinton and see what happens.

• Dfspacman

Anyone going back to the stud receivers??

• Dr_Gonzo

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone going back to the stud receivers??

Hard to ignore the targets spruce got. Although outside of him I’m trying to dig deeper as I feel most people will be chasing last weeks points

• Wynter12

I wonder if Nick Holley gets decent run this week ? Hes listed as a RB on DK, but is actually a receiver now. He’s played QB in the past too apparently.

I really liked Spruce last week because I was curious if he would get a Kupp like role. Now I’m debating if hes worth fading? I’m sure his ownership will be really high. Can you afford to fade him? It’s hard to know right now if its point chasing or hes going to be pretty dominant in this league.

• mike42

@Wynter12 said...

I wonder if Nick Holley gets decent run this week ? Hes listed as a RB on DK, but is actually a receiver now. He’s played QB in the past too apparently.

I really liked Spruce last week because I was curious if he would get a Kupp like role. Now I’m debating if hes worth fading? I’m sure his ownership will be really high. Can you afford to fade him? It’s hard to know right now if its point chasing or hes going to be pretty dominant in this league.

His ownership will be probably be higher than the odds of him hitting the winning LU.

I’m wondering if it makes sense to go 2-3 rb’s on this slate given 90% of the LU’s will only have 1.

• Wynter12

I’m with you on that one, actually. I’m into the RBs this week. I’ve mostly been focusing on two, but I can for sure be convinced to do 3.

• Truufinator

In XFL on fanduel does the P mean playing or probable?? Silvers on SEA has a P designation but is green???

• Wynter12

I will probably eat the chalk on Spruce and differentiate enough within reason. Especially when everyone will just cram in receivers.

I’m high on the 2 PPR backs and 3 receivers approach this week.

• yisman

DK must’ve given a freeroll ticket to everyone who played Week 1.

My only locked player is Horn. 12.1%

• tubbsjjb34

Are there links to the DK and FD contests available?

• Dfspacman

Eli Rogers playing while his mum’s funeral is going on, wow

• Dr_Gonzo

Only piece of this game I have is horn, but mcgloin looks so bad I’m not sure he can get him the ball

• thedkexperience

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Only piece of this game I have is horn, but mcgloin looks so bad I’m not sure he can get him the ball

Credit to the quality of the XFL defenses. At least they can make Matt McGloin look like Matt McGloin.

I wish I could see Eli Manning play in this league.

Someone call Tebow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).