STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• Stangs13

I’m amazed there isn’t a thread on this with how big the contests are compared to other niche sports. Any thoughts for the week? Walker looked like the real deal but will it continue?

• Skee

eh.. I thought he was gonna stay in after the two long passes and the TD run. Looking more like an okay play instead of great unless he can get in there in the red zone another time or two

• yisman

@yisman said...

I wound up with De’Mornay Pierson-El

probably not the best play but he’ll be low owned

damn guy wrecking my lineup

• mike42

I won 3k and would have won the whole tournament if DC didn’t bench it’s starters in the 4th.

Also surprised. Lots of $& and lots of unfilled GPP’s.

• Dr_Gonzo

@mike42 said...

I won 3k and would have won the whole tournament if DC didn’t bench it’s starters in the 4th.

Also surprised. Lots of $& and lots of unfilled GPP’s.

Congrats!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).