STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• yisman

FD did their weekly freeplay thing for XFL

My lineup sucked.

Elijah Hood and Proehl combined for 1 FP

• mmzapp

Wow some pretty heavy winds in Arlington today for Dallas and Houston per Roth and my own weather app. I’m going to be shifting some exposure to the late game

• aquasition

Top RB today?

• aquasition

Top RB today?

• Supershorty

Weather is beautiful here in Dallas, definitely nothing to worry about.

• yisman

ran a FD lineup today

Phillips killed my chance of cashing with it

• Messiah717

Sad that this is already losing interest. Too many bad players. It’s minor league football. If they’re going to have a second year they need much better rosters.

• dominicanpapi

@Messiah717 said...

Sad that this is already losing interest. Too many bad players. It’s minor league football. If they’re going to have a second year they need much better rosters.

They need to pay better, think other than the QBs, everyone’s making like 60K.

• JSteele

@dominicanpapi said...

They need to pay better, think other than the QBs, everyone’s making like 60K.

QBs make 500k or so and then everyone else makes 55k but then there is bonuses for wins and being on the active roster, so they can potentially double that base salary.

It’s basically the CFL, the players will have to get other jobs in the offseason.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler