MAIN FORUM

Comments

• HammysWorld

Anyone know why there is nothing for today? I made a few and no one joined and I don’t even see my games in the lobby. Is the site mesed up?

• Putz

Did you make them private? Takes a minute after you make new ones to see in the lobby.

• HammysWorld

No….

• HammysWorld

Theres nothing in the lobby for today its not just mine

• ShowMeTheMoney

• 2012 DraftStreet DSBC Finalist

Same thing is happening to me. I sent a PM to the rep on this site @jnazzaro as well as their twitter account. Hopefully they figure it out soon.

• Putz

I saw a few in the lobby for today. Not sure why you have an issue. Default is a private league. Did someone take your H2H already? Check your upcoming contests to see who took them or what they were posted as.

• HammysWorld

@Putz said...

I saw a few in the lobby for today. Not sure why you have an issue. Default is a private league. Did someone take your H2H already? Check your upcoming contests to see who took them or what they were posted as.

It’s not me only bro. It’s messed up

• Putz

@HammysWorld said...

It’s not me only bro. It’s messed up

You have to go into your upcoming contests and import the lineup again and it will repost to the lobby.

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

Hey guys—I’m looking in the lobby now and see CFB H2Hs. I also just created one and it showed up in the lobby: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/898040/12374767.

Are you still not seeing ones that you guys have created?

• Putz

@DanielHaight said...

Hey guys—I’m looking in the lobby now and see CFB H2Hs. I also just created one and it showed up in the lobby: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/898040/12374767.

Are you still not seeing ones that you guys have created?

Yes, but when you created them the last few days, they are in the lobby for a few minutes and then it is removed from the lobby, and the lineup used to create it is deleted. You then have to go back to your upcoming contests and import a lineup, then it stays in the lobby. This was for yesterday’s (THURSDAY) contests only and I have not seen it for other days.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).