INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• hippyman33

I am trying to withdrawl my winnings from recent NFL DFS contests and all the withdrawl says is pending approval and it has now been greater than 2 days. Has anyone experienced this? How long does this take? Plus there is no way to contact Yahoo DFS for issues like this, no Phone number and no email. Absolutely no customer support at all.

Thanks Josh

• NIN1002

Send a message to DanielHaight here at RG and he will help you. He is pretty much the main man at Yahoo, so there is a 100% chance he can get you a solution.

I don’t think he checks this stuff daily, so it may be a handful of days until you hear back from him, but sooner or later he’ll get back to you. And dealing with Yahoo customer service through the site is almost universally agreed a losing proposition. Save yourself the headache and just send a private message to Dan.

You’ll have to initiate contact with him as he won’t be contacting you first. But, he’ll absolutely be able to get you your solution.

• scott33

Sometimes it takes 3 or more days for the funds to show up in your Payday account, just gotta be patient. Theres also been times they arrived in 24 hours or less. Any luck?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).