PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: October 20-23

Where: Chiba, Japan (13 hours ahead of eastern time)

Last Year’s Winner: Patrick Cantlay at -23

Cut Rules: This is a no cut event with only 78 players

Course: Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club, par 70, 7,041 yards

Coverage: Golf Channel

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ifthethunder

I think I like no-cut events now. And for this one, I won’t have to worry about waking up in the middle of the night with cold sweats.
    ~

• lfn1992

Another single entry upcoming.

FYI – I took another stab at my Yahoo full-season league and it’s at 4/20 with no Forum members in it yet, so there’s a fighting chance it will go

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/70313/overview

$50 but lasts all season to next summer and with some decent prizes for 1st and weekly wins as well

• noddy

I might get in your league lfn. I’ll have to see.

• puckduck

Dynasty Fantasy Golf
    Made Cut: 2
    Top 25: 5
    Top 10: 10
    Top 5: 15
    Top 3: 18
    Win: 25

majors worth triple. most points wins at end of the season.

auction draft, 15-17 man rosters, start 10 weekly. salary cap with rising salaries each year (inflation + arbitration) so you must make a decision, do you keep your $119 Rory?

Dec 4ish draft to begin at Sentry Tournament of Champions

reply here or private message if interested

• JimKronlund

https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/dfh3qbq8/contests/upcoming
    I put the Happy meal up but only 75. I think the early start would not allow for 100 to be filled safely.
    Plus late posting this because I have been in the hospital last 15 hours getting stiches across my knee. Fun stuff.

• mh8235

Garrick Higgo chalk week…do with that information as you please 🙂

• ifthethunder

@JimKronlund said...

Plus late posting this because I have been in the hospital last 15 hours getting stiches across my knee. Fun stuff.

Hope it gets better soon, Jim!
    ~

• mitchsnyderdfw

@mh8235 said...

Garrick Higgo chalk week…do with that information as you please 🙂

Really? Damn I just went through and picked a few randoms. He was one I chose, may have to adjust.

• nicholasmarsh

@JimKronlund said...

https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/dfh3qbq8/contests/upcoming
    I put the Happy meal up but only 75. I think the early start would not allow for 100 to be filled safely.

Yikes! Heal quickly!!

• BIF

@JimKronlund said...

been in the hospital last 15 hours getting stiches across my knee.

Fishing injury ?

15 hours ? Wow, gotta love hospital wait times if you are not at a high risk of death.

• lfn1992

@BIF said...

Fishing injury ?

15 hours ? Wow, gotta love hospital wait times if you are not at a high risk of death.

If only there were a free, easy way to free up hospital beds.

• JimKronlund

@BIF said...

Fishing injury ?

Carrying dishwasher injury. waiting was more painful.

• RudyPujols

@BIF said...

Fishing injury ?

My buddy got a treble hook embedded in him fishing in the Ozarks. The nearby hospital that got it out kept a wall of fame of all the lures they had removed; he said there were dozens.

• RudyPujols

@lfn1992 said...

Another single entry upcoming.

FYI – I took another stab at my Yahoo full-season league and it’s at 4/20 with no Forum members in it yet, so there’s a fighting chance it will go

$50 but lasts all season to next summer and with some decent prizes for 1st and weekly wins as well

I’m in, but still only 5/20. Not looking promising, but you never know. Thanks for trying again.

• RudyPujols

@noddy said...

I might get in your league lfn. I’ll have to see.

Hop in, Noddy. Pretty sure it eliminates your lowest scores so you aren’t screwed if you miss a week or two. If we get you, Mitch, TwoPairs, and a few others and we just might catch the attention of enough non-forum Yahoo vets to make it work.

There are a few other Yahoo guys in here. Eatmyturf, where ya at? Yisman? Come one, come all.

Let’s fill this:

• lfn1992

It eliminates your 7 lowest scores, for reference. Otherwise I’d stand no chance! 7/37 rounds. Yahoo’s freeroll was originally 39 rounds and drop 9 lowest, so I just made it 37/7.

• Getty33

@RudyPujols said...

My buddy got a treble hook embedded in him fishing in the Ozarks. The nearby hospital that got it out kept a wall of fame of all the lures they had removed; he said there were dozens.

One of my fondest memories as a kid was catching a 7 lb. largemouth with my Dad and getting the treble hooks of a Hula Popper stuck in my thumb and index finger. We went to the hospital and the whole staff was laughing but sympathetic.

• JimKronlund

PGA will lock at 730pm eastern Wed!

• mh8235

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Really? Damn I just went through and picked a few randoms. He was one I chose, may have to adjust.

Haha maybe not, saw a few touts real early on him first look, but he’s not on a ton of final cards I’ve seen…think you’ll be fine playing him ownership wise

• BlueEdwards

Kyle Stanley $6200? WTF?

• BIF

@BlueEdwards said...

Kyle Stanley $6200? WTF?

He’s been bad lately
    Also I haven’t looked (so could be wrong) but I don’t think of him as a guy who I remember having great fall seasons

• BIF

Week 7 NFL – Happy-er Meal
    NFL Sun 12:00 PM CDT – $3 entry

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/116171378

• naj1073

6k Wesley Bryan coming off a wrist injury… don’t mind if I do.

• lfn1992

8/20 in my Yahoo league – it’s got a shot at filling

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/9588274

• whodat2

Hate overnight events.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).