DraftKings Millionaire Maker Trends Through NFL Week 3

If you missed the 2019 Millionaire Maker Top 10 recap you can catch up here, but since we are three weeks into the 2020 season it’s time to start looking at this year and trying to see if there are any trends we can take advantage of. Let’s jump right in and compare some differences from this year so far compared to what we have seen in the past two seasons.

Stacking

Here are the 2019 stack distributions in the Top 10 along with the what has occurred so far this season.

About the Author

  • Brit Devine (britdevine)

  • Brit Devine is a former low/midstakes Online Poker Pro/Coach who quickly transitioned to DFS in 2011 after Black Friday. He was the Operations Manager at DFS site Fan Throwdown before parting ways in 2014 where he then turned to playing DFS full-time. Mainly a cash game player, Brit provides expert analysis frequently via written columns and GrindersLive appearances.

Comments

  • maaron83

    Been looking forward to your trend article! Great job, as usual!!!

  • TollyTigers

    does the scoring difference on fanduel affect the wr in the flex

  • jsteele1020

    Great stuff!

  • lavidajudoka

    Tremendous article. Thank you.

  • hauser42

    Hope to see this article moving forward this year and beyond. Thanks for the work

  • GKB11

    very insightful. thanks

  • blanchard1889

    • 2017 Blogger of the Month

    Two questions. For the 2020 stack graph what do the numbers on the side represent? Team stack 4 is at 12 and you said its 70% just wanted to understand clearly. Also do we think with bye weeks and running backs coming back from injury the number of rbs in the flex will go up? This was an amazing write up and thanks for the info!

  • natedawg24

    If I feel anything will give me a slight edge moving forward, I think the statistics you’ve laid out and discussion, was a great resource! Thank you for putting this information together!

    @Blanchard1889 – I think he was stating that the Team stack 4 was the top strategy and the 70% was in reference to stacking with a quarterback in general, so at the very least a QB and one other team player. The remaining 30% would be a solo quarterback and a variety of other players not on the same team. At least that’s how I read it.

  • britdevine

    • 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

    @blanchard1889 said...

    Two questions. For the 2020 stack graph what do the numbers on the side represent? Team stack 4 is at 12 and you said its 70% just wanted to understand clearly. Also do we think with bye weeks and running backs coming back from injury the number of rbs in the flex will go up? This was an amazing write up and thanks for the info!

    70% of teams are using a Game stack, that is a QB paired with at least one player from his team along with another player from the opposite team in the same game

  • blanchard1889

    • 2017 Blogger of the Month

    @britdevine said...

    70% of teams are using a Game stack, that is a QB paired with at least one player from his team along with another player from the opposite team in the same game

    My apologies this was a case of me reading too fast looking back over it everything made complete sense.

  • Slugslug

    great article

  • X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

New to DFS?

Be sure to click through our links and use our exclusive promo codes to receive the industry's best sign-up bonuses, including free access to our premium content.

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.