Hard Rock Sportsbook Promo Code
Hard Rock moved online in 2019 to the state of New Jersey, a place where many online casinos and sportsbooks first take off in the rapidly growing U.S. sports betting industry. Hard Rock Digital has since gone online in Iowa, Florida momentarily, Arizona, and, more recently, Tennessee and Indiana, where it opened up just days before the 2022 NFL season. Hard Rock also launched in Ohio on the first day of 2023.
Ohio bettors must be 21+ and present to place wagers in the state. Gambling problem in Ohio? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
More on Hard Rock Sportsbook
Hard Rock International has been around since 1971 and is well known for having wall-to-wall rock and roll memorabilia plastered across their cafes all around the world. Since first opening over 50 years ago, Hard Rock now has venues in 74 countries which include 12 casinos worldwide. And if you live in Iowa, New Jersey, Virginia, Arizona, Indiana, Tennessee, or Ohio, Hard Rock Sportsbook is just an app download and click away.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Promo Code – $1,000 No Regret Bet
Hard Rock Sportsbook Promo Code
No Code Needed - Click Here!
|Welcome Bonus||$1000 No Regret Bet|
|States Active||New Jersey, Iowa, Arizona, Virginia, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio|
Let’s go over how to sign up for this intriguing new promotion.
- Sign up for an account. It only takes a few minutes. Click here or on one of our many banner ads, including the one below. Your first bet must be within 14 days of signing up for an account.
- Make a deposit. You can deposit any amount, but you have to wager $50 or more in order to qualify for the promotion, so you might want to deposit over $50.
- Find a bet you want to make. Just like the promotion says, you won’t regret your first bet. Win or lose, it’s covered by Hard Rock, up to $1000. If the first bet comes up short, Hard Rock will refund the entire amount in the form of bet credits.
Must be 21+. Available in AZ, IN, TN, OH, and VA only. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Remember that all bets credited to your account expire just 7 days after they appear, so there is no time to waste. The good news is bonus bets can be used on any wager aside from Round Robin bets, so you can bet on anything you want.
Hard Rock Launching in Indiana and Tennessee
Hard Rock launched in both Indiana and Tennessee on September 6, 2022. The arrival of Hard Rock in Tennessee and Indiana was also unexpected, but less so because now it appears that the company is serious about growing its sportsbook brand in states with legal online gaming. Hard Rock has an existing casino in Gary, Indiana, which made its online launch in the state much smoother. There are three Hard Rock Cafes in Tennessee and a Hard Rock Casino in Bristol, Virginia, which is just across the border from Bristol, Tennessee. All that made Tennessee a logical next step for the Hard Rock Sportsbook.
Hard Rock Launching in Ohio
Hard Rock owns the Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati, so it has had a presence in the Buckeye state for many years. Since the sportsbook app has successfully launched in other states, it made sense that Hard Rock would bring its app to Ohio, where it opened up shop on January 1, 2023.
States Where Hard Rock is Headed Next
The app could also eventually make its way to Illinois due to the new Hard Rock Casino in Rockford, but that may be a ways off.
You can find out more about Hard Rock Sportsbook, its mobile app features, and promo code in this in-depth sportsbook review. We’ll update this page with any breaking news related to Hard Rock and its sports betting brand.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Promo Code: Pros & Cons
Hard Rock Sportsbook is a solid addition to the sports betting industry, but there are some parts of the app we like and some we like a little less. Here are the pros and cons for Hard Rock Sportsbook.
What we like
- Intriguing new customer promotion
- Creative promotions and odds boosts
- Easy-to-navigate app
- Plenty of banking options
- Great customer service
- New website is as good as the app, if not better
What we don’t like
- Limited number of sports available
- Markets listed inconsistently – Futures taken off the board for no known reason
- Prices are competitive but generally a bit higher than DraftKings and FanDuel
- Only available in a few states, though that is changing
- No loyalty program for sports betting
Hard Rock Sportsbook Bonus Code Virginia
Hard Rock Sportsbook is on a bit of a roll lately. It opened up in Arizona in April 2022 and just a month later (May 20 to be exact) the sportsbook announced its arrival in Virginia. That’s right, Hard Rock Sportsbook is now available online throughout the great Commonwealth of Virginia. This is due to the previous announcement of a Hard Rock hotel and casino coming to Bristol, a small town in Southwestern Virginia right on the Tennessee state line.
The state of Virginia recently legalized online sports betting and also authorized the construction of a handful of retail casinos in the state. Hard Rock jumped at the opportunity to enter this untapped market that currently has no casinos anywhere in the state. The Hard Rock Casino will open up sometime next year, but the sportsbook app, with its generous promotion, is available now to bettors in the state.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Bonus Code Now Available In Arizona
Hard Rock Sportsbook bonus code and mobile betting app launched in Arizona on Monday, April 11. Hard Rock Digital partnered with Navajo Nation in order to access the Arizona market.
Hard Rock will be playing catch-up with a host of competitors who have already been taking mobile bets from residents and visitors to Arizona. Hard Rock’s launch in the state comes nearly a year to the day since the Arizona state senate passed the bill, HB 2772, that approved both retail and mobile sports betting within the state.
Arizona online sports betting officially went live on Sept. 9, 2021, and began taking bets just in time for the NFL and College Football seasons. Hard Rock Sportsbook didn’t get to join the party at the time, but it’s safe to say they’re showing up fashionably late.
Hard Rock Now Available in Tennessee
Hard Rock launched in the Volunteer state on September 6, 2022, just two days before the start of the NFL season. This is exciting news for bettors in Tennessee who have seen a steady stream of new sportsbooks opening up shop in the state since mobile betting was legalized in late 2020.
Team Futures and Latest Odds
All odds courtesy of Hard Rock Sportsbook. This table is regularly updated so check back often for the latest information.
|Sport||State||Club||Current Odds to Win Championship|
|MLB||New Jersey||New York Yankees||+750|
|MLB||New Jersey||New York Mets||+700|
|MLS||New Jersey||New York Red Bulls||N/A|
|NFL Football||Arizona||Arizona Cardinals||N/A|
|NFL Football||Indiana||Indianapolis Colts||N/A|
|NFL Football||New Jersey||New York Giants||+5000|
|NFL Football||New Jersey||New York Jets||N/A|
|NFL Football||Ohio||Cincinnati Bengals||+800|
|NFL Football||Ohio||Cleveland Browns||N/A|
|NFL Football||Tennessee||Tennessee Titans||N/A|
|NHL||New Jersey||New Jersey Devils||+1300|
Hard Rock Sportsbook Registration
For new users, the registration process is quick and easy. Click through the links on this page and click on the “Sign Up” button in the top left-hand corner of the page. You will then have the option to sign up by creating a new account, or current retail casino customers can sign up using their Wild Card Rewards information.
If you are creating a new account from scratch or using your Wild Card Rewards information, you will be asked for several pieces of information. This includes:
- Date of Birth
- Security questions
- Last four digits of your social security number
All of this information is used for identification purposes only, for both your security and the security of the online sportsbook. All information provided is kept digitally secure via industry-leading, government-approved software.
There are two criteria that states use to determine if you are eligible to place bets on an online sportsbook– age and location. The age restriction is the same as placing bets at any retail casino, you must be 21 years of age or older. The location restriction just states that you must be within a legal betting state in order to place a bet.
You can register for an account and make a deposit from anywhere, but you must be within the borders of New Jersey or Iowa in order to place your first bet. This means if you live in New York, you can sign up from home, make your first deposit from home, but must cross over into New Jersey in order to place your first bet.
To place a bet on Hard Rock online sportsbook, you must be physically located in New Jersey, Iowa, or Arizona. Geolocation is a software program that uses your phone’s GPS, IP address, and available Wi-Fi networks to verify your location. When using the mobile app, be sure to have your location feature turned on so that the site will allow you to wager. When placing bets on your desktop or laptop, Geolocation uses your IP address and available Wi-Fi options to triangulate your location.
States with Hard Rock Sportsbook App
- Casino Partner: Hard Rock Casino Bristol (opening soon)
- Hard Rock Sportsbook is coming to Virginia as the online license partner for the company’s yet-to-be-built casino in Bristol. Virginia has been a very successful state for the dozen or so sportsbooks that are currently live there.
- There is a ban on wagering on in-state colleges in Virginia, so anyone wanting to bet on the Cavaliers or Hokies will have to go to neighboring West Virginia or Maryland
- Tribal Partner: Navajo Nation
- In partnership with Navajo Nation, the largest federally recognized Native American nation in the country (over 400,000 members), Hard Rock Sportsbook and the Navajo Nation Gaming Enterprise (NNGE) launched the mobile sportsbook app on April 8, 2022.
- “The Hard Rock sportsbook mobile sports wagering platform and our brick-and-mortar operations will offer a broad range of wagers, marketing promotions, and cross-marketing offers that will be unique to the Navajo and Hard Rock brands,” said Brian Parrish, NNGE CEO.
- NNGE already operates five gaming operations in the states for Arizona and New Mexico.
- Similar to many other states, college player prop bets are not permitted under Arizona’s sports betting law. However, you can bet on college futures, including Heisman Trophy and College Basketball Player of the Year odds.
- Don’t forget about golf! A staple on the PGA Tour schedule, Scottsdale, AZ plays host to the Waste Management Open every season. It’s not only the biggest party in Arizona but the biggest party in golf. Hard Rock and other sportsbooks feature golf odds available for every contestant in the field.
- Casino Partner: Hard Rock Casino Atlantic City
- Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City has taken the place of the iconic Trump Taj Mahal and opened its doors in 2018 to offer retail sports betting at their in-person sportsbook
- New Jersey has a few limitations that include no betting on New Jersey-based college teams and any NCAA sporting event taking place in New Jersey
- Casino Partner: Hard Rock Casino Sioux City
- Same as in New Jersey, Iowa offers retail sports betting at the Hard Rock Casino in Sioux City, IA.
- Iowa initially launched with an in-person registration process but has since lifted those regulations and you can now register for a new account fully online via your computer or mobile device.
- Casino Partner: Hard Rock Casino Northern Indiana
- The Hard Rock Casino in Gary has offered retail betting for a while, but the app arrived in the state in September 2022. At the time it was the 13th sportsbook to open in the state.
- There are no major restrictions on wagering in Indiana. In-state colleges are fair game.
- Casino Partner: None. There are no casinos in Tennessee
- Hard Rock has three Cafes in Tennessee and a Casino just across the border in Virginia
- Tennessee has no casinos so all sportsbooks are online-only. It was the first state to go with an online-only format.
- Casino Partner: Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati
- Sports betting launched in Ohio on January 1, 2023, and Hard Rock opened up its app on that same day due to its existing Cincinnati casino. We expect a retail sportsbook to open up at the casino, but the time for that is TBD.
We could see the app come to Illinois, where the company has a casino in Rockford. After that, it’s anyone’s guess where they will go next. We also expect Hard Rock to re-launch in Florida if the Seminole tribe overcomes their legal hurdles and is allowed to operate mobile betting in the state.
Hard Rock online sportsbook is available for play on your computer or mobile device. You can place bets on both Mac and PC and there are mobile apps available for both iOS and Android-powered devices.
Hard Rock online sportsbook has a simple, easy-to-navigate layout. Listed at the top of the screen are popular sports offerings and live betting options. Once you select a bet, a Betslip conveniently pops up and calculates potential winnings, and allows you to view single bets and parlay betting options.
There is a sports A-Z option if you can’t find your sports listed across the top of the screen and placing a bet is simple. Just find the bet you would like to make and click on it. The betslip will automatically pop up, and you then have the option to enter the amount you would like to wager. The betslip will calculate your potential winnings. If you are happy with the bet, simply click “place bet”, and you’re good to go.
If you would like to place a parlay bet, just click on the other bets you would like to add and they too will populate in the Betslip. There is a tap across the top of the Betslip to choose individual bets, parlay, or a round-robin parlay.
The Hard Rock mobile app for both iOS and Android is basically just a shrunken down version of the desktop sportsbook. Everything you can do on the computer, you can take with you on the go including placing bets, deposits, withdrawals, contact customer service and more.
Hard Rock is taking real money wagers on most major sports markets as low as $0.01. Hard Rock offers all the popular betting types such as moneyline, point spreads, parlays and futures. Other options include half bets, quarter/period bets and a limited menu of prop bets. Due to New Jersey sports betting regulations, betting on NCAA games that take place in New Jersey or involve New Jersey-based teams is prohibited.
Hard Rock also offers a very popular In-Game betting option. This allows bettors to place bets after the game has already started, while the odds are constantly updating as the action unfolds. This allows bettors to bet on every set, pitch, or set of downs.
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA)
- NCAA (Basketball and Football)
Why Play at Hard Rock Online Sportsbook?
A name you can trust
Hard Rock has become a staple in the gaming industry with casinos throughout the world and when choosing an online sportsbook, many of you will feel comfortable placing bets online the same place you do in person.
Great customer service
In our experience, Hard Rock arguably provides the best customer service in the industry to its online patrons. Where other books may have all the same options for getting questions answered, Hard Rock’s live chat and phone operators are some of the most knowledgable and friendliest we have come across.
Variety of Banking Options
Hard Rock has plenty of banking options to deposit and withdraw funds. Simply click on “cashier” on the left side of the screen and all of your options will be listed.
- Credit/Debit cards: Simply use your Visa or MasterCard to instantly and securely fund your account.
- ACH/ECheck: Safely and securely fund your account using your banking account and routing number.
- PayPal: Instantly and safely transfer funds from the worlds most popular Ewallet
- Hard Rock Play+card: You can apply for a prepaid card on Hard Rocks website. Once approved you can fund your account with any Visa, Mastercard or ACH/ECheck transfer. The actual card will arrive in the mail withing 2 weeks.
- PayNearMe: Deposit with cash at participating CVS, Family Dollar or 7-11.
- Cash at Hard Rock Cage: Simply bring cash and a photo ID to Hard Rock casino cage to instantly add funds.
- Hard Rock Play+ Card: Sign up instantly in the cashier and fund your prepaid card using your credit card or bank account. The physical card will arrive in 1-2 weeks to your registered address.
- ACH/eCheck: Quickly and conveniently withdrawal your winnings to your bank account using your routing and account number in 2-5 business days once the transaction is approved.
- Hard Rock Play+ card: Withdrawal funds to the card and withdrawal at any ATM or use the card anywhere Discover is accepted.
- PayPal: Withdrawal funds to your PayPal account. Funds are available immediately after the transaction is approved.
- Cash at Casino Cage: Request funds to the casino cage, and stop by the Hard Rock casino cage with your photo ID and pick up your cash.
- Play+ Card: Withdraw funds to your Play+ card and either transfer direct to your bank account, withdraw at any ATM or use the Play+ card anywhere Discover is accepted.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Loyalty Program and Promos
Hard Rock Online sportsbook has a loyalty program with their online casino in New Jersey but does not seem to carry those rewards over to the sportsbook. Basically you earn “Wheels of Rock” the more you play casino games and those wheels can be spun and points will be earned. Those points can be spent on spins and bonus cash that can only be cleared in the online casino.
Despite not having a dedicated sportsbook loyalty program, Hard Rock does offer other promotions on special sporting events and casino bonuses for betting on specific events as well.
Hard Rock Company Information
Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City may be one of the new kids on the block, but Hard Rock is hardly a newbie when it comes to operating casinos. Starting out as a music-themed restaurant chain in 1971, Hard Rock moved into the casino industry in 1995, building an $80 million casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Since then, Hard Rock has opened 26 locations throughout the world, including 13 locations in North America.
Following the 2014 closure of the legendary Trump Taj Mahal, the building remained empty until Hard Rock International announced the purchase and subsequent $325 million refurbishment project. Officially reopened under the Hard Rock name on June 27, 2018, it’s quickly become a favorite among Atlantic City guests.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Hard Rock if I am having any trouble?
There are a few convenient options to contact Hard Rock with any questions or concerns:
- Email – email@example.com
- 24/7 Live Chat
- Phone 24/7 – 1-(877)-825-7777 or (609)-449-6280
What is the Hard Rock Sportsbook welcome bonus?
Hard Rock is offering a $1,000 No Regret Bet for new customers.
Is Hard Rock Online Sportsbook legal?
Yes! Hard Rock online casino went through rigorous testing from the state to verify that your money is secure and all bets are fair. Online sportsbooks have government oversite from the same entity that oversees all legal retail gaming in the state.
Who can place a bet at Hard Rock online sportsbook?
Anyone who is 21 years of age or older and is physically located in Arizona, Iowa, New Jersey or Iowa.
What if I have a gambling problem or just need a break?
There are several options for limiting or self-exclusion including limiting deposits, time limits or temporary self-exclusion. You can also call 1800-GAMBLER for help.