Hard Rock sportsbook is a legal, fully licensed New Jersey online sportsbook that launched sports betting operations in late January 2019. Hard Rock takes real money bets using their own online gaming license issued by the New Jersey DGE.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Promo Code – Risk Free $100 Bet
Hard Rock is offering a very generous one time $100 free bet, with no Hard Rock promo code necessary! To take advantage of this offer:
- Sign up (or login) to your account
- Click on the cashier tab and select risk free bonus and make a deposit of $100 or more
- Click on the sports tab and select your bet
- Opt-in for the risk free bet on the betslip, and place your bet
After the bet is settled, Hard Rock will put $100 back in your account as cash, win or lose! This is truly a risk free bet since Hard Rock will return the $100 as cash, and not as a free bet bonus that can be withdrawn as soon as it hits your account.
This risk free bet is available to everyone – without a Hard Rock promo code! – including bettors that already have a casino account. You must use the risk free $100 bet within 7 days of opting in.
If you’re wondering about the best NJ sportsbook promo codes, we wrote a New Jersey sports betting bonus guide just for you!
Hard Rock is taking real money wagers on most major sports markets as low as $0.01. Hard Rock offers all the popular betting types such as moneyline, point spreads, parlays and futures. Other options include half bets, quarter/period bets and a limited menu of prop bets. Due to New Jersey sports betting regulations, betting on NCAA games that take place in New Jersey or involve New Jersey based teams is prohibited.
Hard Rock also offers the very popular In-Game betting option. This allows bettors to place bets after the game has already started, while the odds are constantly updating as the action unfolds. This allows bettors to bet on every set, pitch and set of downs.
Hard Rock online sportsbook has a simple, easy to navigate layout. Listed at the top of the screen is popular sports offerings and live betting options. Once you select a bet, a betslip conveniently pops up and calculates potential winnings, and allows you to view single bets and parlay betting options.
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA)
- NCAA (Basketball and Football)
Deposits and Withdrawals
Hard Rock has plenty of banking options to deposit and withdrawal funds. Simply click on “cashier” on the left side of the screen and all of your options will be listed.
- Credit/Debit cards: Simply use your Visa or mastercard to instantly and securely fund your account.
- ACH/ECheck: Safely and securely fund your account using your banking account and routing number.
- PayPal: Instantly and safely transfer funds from the worlds most popular Ewallet
- Hard Rock Play+card: You can apply for a prepaid card on Hard Rocks website. Once approved you can fund your account with any Visa, Mastercard or ACH/ECheck transfer. The actual card will arrive in the mail withing 2 weeks.
- PayNearMe: Deposit with cash at participating CVS, Family Dollar or 7-11.
- Cash at Hard Rock Cage:Simply bring cash and a photo ID to Hard Rock casino cage to instantly add funds.
- ACH/Echeck: Quickly and conveniently withdrawal your winnings to your bank account using your routing and account number in 2-5 business days once the transaction is approved.
- Hard Rock Play+ card: Withdrawal funds to the card and withdrawal at any ATM or use the card anywhere Discover is accepted.
- PayPa: Withdrawal funds to your PayPal account. Funds are available immediately after the transaction is approved.
- Cash at Casino Cage:Request funds to the casino cage, and stop by the Hard Rock casino cage with your photo ID and pick up your cash.
To place a bet on Hard Rock online sportsbook, you must be physically located in New Jersey. Geolocation is a software that uses your phones GPS, IP address and available Wi-Fi networks to verify your location. When using the mobile app, be sure to have your location feature turned on. When placing bets on your desktop or laptop, Geolocation uses your IP address and available Wi-Fi options to triangulate your location.
Deposits and withdrawals can be made from outside of New Jersey, but to place a wager, you must be physically located in the state. However, you do not need to be a New Jersey resident to bet on Hard Rock online sportsbook.
Hard Rock Company Information
Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City may be one of the new kids on the block, but Hard Rock is hardly a newbie when it comes to operating casinos. Starting out as a music themed restaurant chain in 1971, Hard Rock moved into the casino industry in 1995, building an $80 million casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Since then, Hard Rock has opened 26 locations throughout the world, including 13 locations in the North America.
Following the 2014 closure of the legendary Trump Taj Mahal, the building remained empty until Hard Rock International announced the purchase and subsequent $325 million refurbishment project. Officially reopened under the Hard Rock name on June 27, 2018, it’s quickly become favorite among Atlantic City guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Hard Rock if I am having any trouble?
There are a few convenient options to contact Hard Rock with any questions or concerns:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24/7 Live Chat
- Phone 24/7 – 1-(877)-825-7777 or (609)-449-6280
Who can place a bet at Hard Rock online sportsbook?
Anyone who is 21 years of age or older and is physically located in New Jersey.
What if I have a gambling problem or just need a break?
There are several options for limiting or self exclusion in the “Responsible Gaming” including self exclusion, limiting deposits, time limits or temporary self exclusion. You can also call 1800-GAMBLER for help.