Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code
Calling all Emperors! Your sportsbook has arrived! Caesars has relaunched with a brand new William Hill inspired sportsbook, complete with a total upgrade from head to toe over what Caesars sportsbook offerings were prior including a slew of betting options, a packed promotional schedule and the largest risk-free bet for new customers that the US market has ever seen.
How did we get here? We have to look back to September of 2020 when Caesars Entertainment invested $3.7 Billion in their online presense by purchasing legendary bookmaker William Hill. Established in 1934, William Hill is one of the most renown bookmakers throughout the world, and a key acquisition for the Caesars brand to make it mark online in a very competitive US market.
In August of 2021, it was officially announced that the William Hill brand would officially be axed in the US market, to make way for the new and improved Caesars Sportsbook app. Taking the William Hill online sportsbook and making it their own is a huge upgrade from what we have seen from Caesars since they first launched in New Jersey.
On this page we will summarize where you can bet, how to create an account, and which promo codes and bonuses are available with Caesars Sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code Explained
Caesar Sportsbook Bonus Code
|First Deposit Bonus||Risk-Free Bet up to $5000|
RotoGrinders exclusive Caesars promo code gives you access to a Risk-Free bet that could be worth up to $5000 if your first bet falls a little short. To take advantage of this offer, simply register a new account using one of the many links on this page and use the code GRINDERSRF.
Once you are registered, make your first real money deposit using one of their many banking options and you are ready to place your first bet. Once you place your first bet, if it comes up a bit short, you will receive a one time free bet in the amount of your first bet up to $5000. This free bet will expire in seven days, so if you don’t use it, you lose it.
For example, if your first bet is a $5000 wager on the 76ers to win, and you win that bet, nothing else will happen and you will be paid out like normal. If that bet comes out as a loss, you will get a $5000 free bet that can be used for up to seven days.
Be sure to use promo code GRINDERSRF to secure the bonus.
In order to take advantage of our exclusive Caesars Sportsbook promo code offer, just follow the steps laid out below
Step 1 – Click on our RotoGrinders promo code link, which will take you to the Caesars Sportsbook promo code landing page. Select the ‘Sign Up’ button to begin the account creation process.
Step 2 – Enter your information and add GRINDERSRF in the promo code box on the second page of registration to secure the free bet.
Step 3 – Finally, make a real money deposit to qualify for the promotion. If possible, we recommend a deposit of at least $5000 to lock in the largest possible bonus – the $5000 risk-free bet. A deposit of at least $10 unlocks the risk-free bet, but can be as high as $5000.
Who is eligible for a Caesars Sportsbook account?
There are a few factors to consider when figuring out if you are eligible for a new Caesars Sportsbook account.
- Age: Just like in retail casino and sportsbooks, you will need to be at least 21 years of age to create an account. There will be an age verification step during registration, and there is no way around it.
- Location: You can create an account from anywhere, make your first deposit from anywhere, but in order to place a bet, you must be located within the borders of a state where Caesars Sportsbook is legal. Caesars (and all legal sportsbooks) use geolocation on your computer and the GPS on your mobile device to determine your location. You will be required to download a plugin on your computer, and be sure to allow the app to track your location.
- Exclusion lists: Whether you were banned from a retail casino or on a self exclusion list, it all counts the same. You must not be on any exclusion lists in order to participate in any online gambling of any type.
- Previous William Hill Account: If you had a William Hill account in the state you are trying to bet, the William Hill login will be your new Caesars login and you wont be eligible for the $5000 risk-free bet. Caesars will still have plenty of promotional offerings for existing customers to celebrate the merger.
Where is Caesars Sportsbook legal?
Legal and regulated sports betting throughout the country was made possible when the US Supreme Court deemed PASPA (Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act) unconstitutional in 2018. This law only allowed sports betting in Nevada and some limited sports betting in a handful of states. This opened the floodgates for states to legalize wagering sports within their own borders, and many have jumped on the opportunity.
Each state will have their own set of rules and regulations that you need to follow. The following list is where Caesars Sportsbook is legal and live. As a reminder, you do not need to be a resident of these states to participate, and you can create your account and do all deposits and withdrawals from out of state, but you must be physically located in one of the following states to place a bet.
|State||Promo Code||Bonus||Casino Partner||Launch Date|
|New Jersey||GRINDERSRF||$5000 Risk-Free Bet||Monmouth Park||September 1, 2018|
|Iowa||GRINDERSRF||$5000 Risk-Free Bet||Isle Bettendorf, Isle Waterloo, Lakeside, Prairie Meadows||August 15, 2019|
|West Virginia||GRINDERSRF||$5000 Risk-Free Bet||Mountaineer Casino||September 3, 2020|
|Colorado||GRINDERSRF||$5000 Risk-Free Bet||Isle Casino Black Hawk||September 8, 2020|
|Indiana||GRINDERSRF||$5000 Risk-Free Bet||Tropicana Evansville||October 28, 2020|
|Michigan||GRINDERSRF||$5000 Risk-Free Bet||Turtle Creek, Leelanau Sands||January 22, 2021|
|Virginia||GRINDERSRF||$5000 Risk-Free Bet||Caesars Virginia||February 3, 2021|
|Tennessee||GRINDERSRF||$5000 Risk-Free Bet||None - Online only state||March 11, 2021|
|Arizona||GRINDERSRF||$5000 Risk-Free Bet||Arizona Diamondbacks; Ak-Chin Indian Community||September 9, 2021|
|Illinois||-||-||Grand Victoria Casino||September 15, 2020|
As the conversion from William Hill to Caesars progresses, we will see some retail sportsbooks still under the William Hill name, and some converted to Caesars, but the long term plan is to convert them all to “Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill.”
- Casino Partner: Monmouth Park Race Track
- Caesars Sportsbook is licensed through Monmouth Park to accept wagers in New Jersey.
- Caesars is also the retail sportsbook sponsor on site at the race track.
- Notable betting restrictions in New Jersey include:
- No betting on in-state college teams, period. It doesn’t matter which college or league they are in, or where they are playing. You can’t bet on NJ colleges.
- No betting on college activities taking place in-state. This applies to games or contests that don’t involve NJ colleges, too. College football bowl games or NCAA tournament basketball games are off limits if they are being hosted in NJ.
- Casino Partner: Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort
- Caesars is licensed to accept bets through the Mountaineer Casino in New Cumberland, West Virginia.
- A retail sportsbook is available on site for in-person betting.
- Casino Partner: Isle Casino Black Hawk
- Colorado permits virtually all sports, leagues, and bet types you could think of. Its sports betting laws are amongst the most expansive in the United States. Online Casino may be coming soon, but not guaranteed.
- Casino Partner: Grand Victoria Casino
- Caesars by William Hill is the the retail sportsbook sponsor for the Grand Victoria Casino in Elgin, Illinois. Similarly, its online sports betting license also runs through the casino.
- In-person registration was required by Illinois state legislators. This requirement must be satisfied at the Grand Victoria Casino in Elgin.
- Casino Partner: Isle Bettendorf, Isle Waterloo, Lakeside Casino, Prairie Meadows Casino
- On site betting with Caesars by William Hill is available at all four of the above casinos within the state of Iowa.
- Online wagering is available in Iowa, and as of January 1, 2021, remote registration is available. This means you can register for a new account, make your first deposit and place all your bets right from your computer or mobile device.
- Casino Partner: Tropicana Evansville
- Caesars provides full service retail wagering from its sportsbook at the Tropicana in Evansville, Indiana.
- William Hill started its online sportsbook operation in Indiana on October 28, 2020 and converted to Caesars Sportsbook in August 2021. The company is now set up for full mobile and retail betting.
- Casino Partner: Caesars Virginia
- Caesars is expected to offer in-person betting when the Caesars Danville location is complete.
- William Hill began accepting online sports wagers in Virginia on February 3, 2021 and converted to Caesars Sportsbook in August 2021.
- Casino Partner: None – Tennessee doesn’t require retail partnerships
- William Hill took its first bets in Tennessee on March 11, 2021 and was converted to Caesars Sportsbook in August 2021.
- The Tennessee sports betting market is online-only. You cannot bet in-person anywhere in the state.
- Prop bets on college players are not allowed in TN.
- Partner: Arizona Diamondbacks; Ak-Chin Indian Community
- Caesars went live online on the first day of legal betting in Arizona, taking its first wagers on September 9, the first day of the 2021 NFL season.
- Caesars is building a large, lavish sportsbook next to Chase Field in downtown Phoenix, home of the MLB Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Caesars also has a casino presence in AZ due to its Harrah’s casino owned by the Ak-Chin Indian Community, which will also have a retail sportsbook
The Caesars Sportsbook app offers all of your typical sports wagers including moneyline, point spreads, totals, parlays up 10 games, and futures. Caesars Sportsbook also offers a limited menu of prop bets and in-game betting.
Caesars Sportsbook offers “InPlay” betting, which allows you to bet on the action live, as it unfolds. The fun doesnt stop when the games gets underway as you can bet on every pitch, every down and every play with constantly updating odds. Available in-game betting on typical wagers includes moneyline, point spreads, some props and totals, all while the odds are constantly updating. Odds on Caesars Sportsbook are displayed in American format (+155, -200).
Available betting markets
The sports markets that you find on the Caesars Sportsbook betting sheet will depend, to some extent, on which state you’re in. However, pretty much every state that has moved forward with sports betting legislation has approved the major sports. This includes:
- Auto Racing
- Table Tennis
- Aussie Rules
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA)
- Football (NFL, NCAA)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Fighting (Boxing, MMA)
Caesars Available Platforms
Bettors can access Caesars through its web-based sportsbook, or through its mobile app. The sports betting mobile application is available on both iOS and Android devices. If you previously had a William Hill app, it will automatically convert to a Caesars Sportsbook app.
Caesars Sportsbook on your computer
Caesars online sportsbook has an easy to use layout with quick access to anything you may need right on the homepage. On the left side of the page you will find links for InPlay betting options, as well as the most popular sports to bet on, followed by a complete A-Z list. The homepage defaults to popular games to wager on but the center of the screen will populate with any market you choose from the left. The right side of the screen is reserved for your bet slip. There you can monitor your open bets, add new ones, check payouts, and of course – finalize wagers. Once you are happy with your selections, simply click “Place Bet” and you are on your way.
Caesars Sportsbook Mobile App
The Caesars Sportsbook mobile app can be found in your preferred iOS or Android app store as a completely free download. The “Caesars Sportsbook” app will service most states, but not all that the company is active in. There are a handful of state-specific standalone apps, that for one reason or another require a separate (but similar!) application. Be mindful that your desired state is included in the app you download.
The Caesars app is easy to use, and is basically a shrunken down version of the desktop sportsbook. Once you choose your bets, they will sit in the betslip until you are done adding wagers. Simply click on the bets button and all of the added wagers will pop up. Choose is you want straight bets, parlay or round robin, enter the amount you wish to wager and click on place bet. Your bet will be placed and now you can go watch the game.
Overall, the mobile betting experience works quite well. Placing wagers is convenient, space is used effectively, and you can do anything and everything that is available on the full site while completely on the go. All banking services, placing bets, checking prices, etc. Plus, geolocation is a breeze while using the app – just grant it access to your location services and you’re on your way.
Deposits and Withdrawals
All your banking needs can be taken care of by clicking on “My Account” and choosing “Deposit” or “Withdrawal” from the drop down menu and all available options will appear on your screen. Not all banking options will be available in every state, but here is a rundown of all the most popular options.
- ACH/eCheck – Safely and securely fund your account with your routing and account number.
- Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card – Sign up for your prepaid card and instantly fund your account. A physical card will be mailed to you in 10-14 days which can be used anywhere Discover is accepted, not just online with Caesars.
- Credit/Debit Card – Use your Visa or Mastercard to instantly put money in your account.
- PayPal – Super easy to use eWallet, and commonly accepted with online retailers throughout the U.S. If you don’t already have an account, sign up only takes a few minutes.
- Bank Transfer – If your bank offers an “online bill pay” option, you can essentially use it to shift some funds over to Caesars Sportsbook. Fast, easy, and safe.
- PayNearMe – Here’s how it works. Request a deposit online, and Caesars Sportsbook will send you a barcode. Print it, or take it on your mobile device to a local 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, or CVS. The cashier can scan your barcode and take your cash right at the register. Any cash you hand over will be available online almost immediately.
- Skrill – An easy-to-use eWallet that’s accepted around the world.
- Cash at Live Sportsbook – Simply go to the affilated retail sportsbook partner with your valid ID and account number and fund your account with cash.
- Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card – Once you receive your card in the mail, you can withdraw funds to the card and take cash out at any ATM or use the card anywhere Discover is accepted.
- Bank Transfer – Transfer money directly to your bank account using your banks routing and account numbers.
- PayPal – You have to make a qualifying deposit first, but once that’s out of the way, you can also withdraw with PayPal.
- Cash at Live Sportsbook – Withdraw funds to the live, Caesars retail sportsbook in your state. Bring your valid ID and account number to pick up your cash.
Caesars Sportsbook can be reached a few different ways, the ‘Contact Us’ button at the bottom of the page will lead you to them.
- Live Chat is always an excellent choice. You can ask your question in real time to a knowledgeable support representative.
- Text Message support is also offered. This isn’t the most common method, and helps elevate the company’s accessibility. Caesars will provide you with a state-specific phone number where you can shoot them a text.
- Email questions are also welcomed. There’s a separate email address for each state, thus we recommend scoping out the ‘Contact Us’ page in your region to make sure you’ve got the right address.
- Phone assistance completes the Caesars support suite. If you would prefer to speak directly with a representative, that option is available to you.
All options are available 7 days a week.
What Caesars Sportsbook promo code should I use?
Be sure to utilize the Caesars promo code GRINDERSRF to earn a $500 risk-free bet. If you click through one of the many links on this page, you will automatically see the code entered during registration.
Who can place bets on the Caesars Sportsbook app and online sportsbook?
Anyone who is 21 years of age or older who is physically located in one of Caesars state’s of operation. You can find a full list of these states in the table above.
Is Caesars Sportsbook legal?
Caesars Sportsbook is completely legal. In all of its states of operation, it has attained a sports betting license and is compliant with all government standards. You can trust Caesars Sportsbook.
What can I do if I have a gambling problem or just need a break from gaming?
You can find the responsible gaming resources by scrolling to the bottom of the homepage and selecting the button labeled “Patron Protection.” You can set deposit limits, spending limits, time limits, temporary self-suspension, and total lifetime self-exclusion. For more help, you can call 1800-GAMBLER.