2013 FanDuel FFFC Guarantees $3 Million
The announcement everyone has been waiting for this football season has arrived, and FanDuel has not disappointed. The 2013 FFFC, or FanDuel Fantasy Football Championship, has announced a massive $3 Million prizepool. First Place will receive $1,000,000 of that prizepool and get a private jet flight home from Las Vegas to celebrate on, no big deal. The growth of this event is stunning, as the first prize in the 2010 FFFC was just $25,000 (GeneralV). 50 Finalists can qualify for the 2013 FFFC Finals in Las Vegas, which will again be held at Legasse Stadium at the Venetian. The highlight of the qualifiers is certainly the 20 Ticket Mega-Qualifier in Week 11. Without further adieu, let’s take a look at the details for the 2013 FFFC:
How to Enter
2013 FFFC Finals Package
- One round-trip plane ticket to Las Vegas
- One limo ride from the airport to the luxurious Palazzo Hotel and Casino
- Two nights in a suite at the Palazzo
- A Saturday night party with all the other winners the night before the final and a SURPRISE celebrity guest
- Gift package upon arrival
- An amazing day of drinking, eating, and winning your share of the $2,000,000 we’ll award at Lagasse’s Stadium in Las Vegas, the premier sports bar and casino in the world
In each of the 30 Weekly Qualifiers there will be runner up prizes totaling $20,000, and the Super Qualifier will have runner up prizes totaling $400,000.
This is the 4th massive announcement in the past week for Daily Fantasy. DraftStreet will be awarding $2.5 Million in the 2013 DraftStreet Football Championship, DraftKings has a $1,000,000 Guaranteed Online Event on Week 1, and StarStreet has announced another live finals at the Playboy Mansion for football season. – FanDuel comes in last on the announcement with the largest total prizepool, but man, it is incredible to see how much this industry has grown in the past 3 years. In the 2010 FFFC, FanDuel awarded $25,000 to 1st (GeneralV) and in the 2011 FFFC they awarded $50,000 to 1st place (Beermakersfan).
Let us know what you think about this event in the comments below!