Borgata Online Sportsbook Promo Code And Review
Borgata Sports is an online sportsbook that is legal and fully licensed in the State of New Jersey. Borgata Sports launched on May 14, 2019 making it the 14th online sports betting site in New Jersey. Borgata online sportsbook is able to accept real money online sports betting in the US. Borgata is legal via their own New Jersey sports betting license, and is the second sportsbook being offered under the Borgata license alongside the PlayMGM online sportsbook.
Borgata Sports Bonuses and Promotions
|Deposit Bonus||Risk Free $250 Bet|
|No Deposit Bonus||$25 Casino bonus|
Being the late comer to an already crowded New Jersey online sports betting market, Borgata knew they would have to offer a very generous first deposit bonus to compete with the plethora of other bonuses, and they did not disappoint. Lets take a look at their offer.
Risk Free Bet up to $250
- Simply place a bet up to $250, and if it loses, Borgata will give you 100% refund.
- Refund is given in the form of cash that is able to be withdrawn immediately, making this a truly risk free bet.
- Available to everyone, even those who already have casino or poker accounts.
- The bet must be placed on the App, and not on the desktop
$25 Casino bonus for new players
Just for signing up, Borgata will give you a $25 bonus to use in their casino.
Borgata Sports will choose a few bets each day and boost the odds for bigger payouts on those selected bets. For example, on May 30th, 2019 there is a boosted bet of Steph Curry to score 40+ points and the Warriors to win that brings the odds from +350 to +450.
Borgata Sports seems to have an endless list of sports available to bet on with a few exceptions. College events that either take place in New Jersey or involve a New Jersey based college is forbidden and there is no betting on Esports or High School sports. The sports available to bet on are:
- Auto Racing
- NCAA (Football and Basketball)
- MMA and combat sports
- Aussie Rules
Bets Offered by Borgata Online Sportsbook
Borgata has a wide variety of betting options from your traditional moneyline, point spreads, single games, parlays (up to 15 games), totals to live betting and teaser bets. Almost all games have props, but the more popular matchups will have a wider variety of props to choose from.
Borgata’s app has a pretty standard layout compared to most sites we have seen in New Jersey but is not the easiest to navigate at times. While you have immediate access to all the boosted bets, popular and upcoming matchups and an option at the bottom to list all the available sports A-Z, its not always easy to find the promotions and support options you may need along the way.
With any promotions comes terms and conditions, and it took a little digging through their casino site to even find anything pertaining to the sign up promotions. Live chat is available, but not easily accessible. Overall the site is adequate, but nothing really sets it apart from any other online sportsbook offerings in New Jersey.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Deposits can be made by clicking on the drop down menu on the top left corner of the app but funds are not directly deposited into your sportsbook account. Once you make your deposit your funds will go into your Borgata wallet.
There is a “wallet” button on the bottom right hand corner of the app and you can use this option to disperse your money to either your sports account or your casino account. The same is true when you are looking to withdrawal funds. You must first transfer the money from your sports balance to your wallet before withdrawing.
- Credit/Debit- Use your Visa or Mastercard to instantly load funds into your Borgata Wallet
- ACH/Echeck- Securely link your bank account via the bank and routing account information
- Neteller – An online e-wallet that links your credit or debit card for easy instant deposits.
- PayNearMe – Funding your online account by choosing “PayNearMe cash”, entering the amount you wish to deposit. Just bring the reusable barcode sent to your mobile device to your local 7-eleven along with the cash deposit.
- Skrill- Similar to Neteller, but a popular option for international players since Skrill will exchange foreign currencies to make deposits a breeze.
- Online Banking Transfer – Use your participating banks online bill pay feature to transfer money to your account.
- Cash at Borgata Cage- The preferred method for large deposits, simply bring your ID and cash to the casino cage for instant deposits.
- Borgata Play+ card- Personalized prepaid card that can be funded by your Visa, Mastercard or ACH. The card will be instantly accessible to use and the actual physical card will arrive in the mail in 1-3 weeks.
- ACH/Echeck: Securely transfer funds to your bank account in 3-5 business days after the transaction has been approved by Borgata
- Neteller – Fast and secure method to receive your winnings. If you choose to get a Net+ card the money can be taken out at any ATM or used as a credit card anywhere Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Skrill- Make withdrawals from your Borgata wallet to your Skrill account.
- Cash at Borgata Cage- Choose cash at the casino cage and just bring your ID to the Borgata cage and walk away with cash.
Geolocation technology uses your phone’s GPS, IP address, and available Wi-Fi networks to verify that you are physically located in New Jersey. If Borgata is having trouble verifying your location, check to be sure that you are allowing the app to find your location and that your Wi-Fi is turned on. When using the desktop, be sure to have and VPN turned off and be connected to Wi-Fi.
Deposits and withdrawals can be made from outside of New Jersey, but to place a bet, you must be physically located in the state. You do not however have to be New Jersey resident to participate.
Borgata Online Sportsbook Company Information
Borgata’s history starts way back in 1999, where it was part of a huge project referred to as the “Tunnel Project.” The “Tunnel Project” was a plan by casino mogul Steve Wynn to connect a $330 million tunnel from the Atlantic City Expressway to a section of Atlantic City called the Marina District where he planned to build a new casino he would call Le Jardin. Le Jardin was scrapped when Donald Trump sued Wynn saying that the tunnel was just shuttling customers to his new casino.
Le Jardin was scrapped, but the Tunnel Project continued. Boyd Gaming and MGM Mirage saw an opportunity and worked together to build the Borgata. Officially opening their doors on July 2, 2003, the Borgata was an instant success. Just two years later the Borgata underwent a $200 million expansion and later opened a second tower hotel and named it the Water Club.
In 2016, MGM bought out Boyds 50% ownership and became sole owners of The Borgata. The Borgata Hotel and Casino has 161,000 square feet of gaming, 180 table games and the biggest poker room in New Jersey boasting 50 tables. Borgata opened their temporary sportsbook in June 2018, which made them the first casino to accept a legal sports wager. The Borgata is opening a $11 million permanent sportsbook in Summer 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can place bets on Borgata sports betting app?
Anyone who is physically located in New Jersey at the time the bet is placed and is 21 years of age or older.
What can I do if I have a gambling problem or just need a break from gaming?
All of your responsible gaming options are fully explained on a page that you can find by clicking on menu, and then clicking on “Responsible Gaming.” You can set deposit limits, spending limits, time limits, temporary self-suspension, and total lifetime self-exclusion. For more help, you can call 1 800-GAMBLER.
How can I contact Borgata Sports if I have any problems or concerns?
- Live Chat
- Phone: (877) 448-5833
- Email: Support@borgatacasino.com