FanDuel PA Online Sportsbook Promo Code
FanDuel PA online sportsbook went live on July 22, 2019!
When Pennsylvania passed a massive gaming expansion back in October 2017, Valley Forge Casino was arguably the biggest winner. Acquired by Boyd Gaming in December 2017, Valley Forge was able to expand their casino gaming floor, was no longer required to charge a fee to enter the casino, and had lofty expectations for online gaming and sports betting.
Valley Forge seems to have hit the jackpot with their sports betting partner as well. FanDuel is by far the number one online sportsbook in neighboring New Jersey and one of the leading daily fantasy sports operators in the country. The FanDuel retail sportsbook opened its doors in March 2019, and FanDuel’s online sportbook was the fourth to join the party in PA online sports betting.
FanDuel PA Online Sportsbook Promo Code
FanDuel PA Promo Code
|Offer||$500 Risk Free Bet|
|Casino Partner||Valley Forge Casino|
|Online/Mobile Launch Date||July 22, 2019|
Over the next few months, there is going to be some fierce competition in the Keystone State with up to 9 online sportsbooks planning to launch. To get a leg up on the competition, sportsbooks will often offer generous welcome packages, bonuses and promo codes in order to get you to give their sportsbook a look.
FanDuel PA Promo Code Offer Explained
FanDuel is offering a very generous sign up offer. Unfortunately, it is not available if you already have a FanDuel NJ account.
Here are the details of the FanDuel PA sportsbook promo code offer:
- Risk Free Bet up to $500: When you sign up for a new FanDuel account using this link and make your first deposit, FanDuel offers a $500 free bet. Place your first sports wager of up to $500, and if you lose that bet, FanDuel will refund your account in site credit within 72 hours. If the bet wins, you will be simply paid out the winnings for your bet.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the free bet, you must deposit at least $10 in the first 7 days and you will automatically be enrolled in the promotion.
- Promotions: FanDuel often offers various promotions including but not limited to:
- Parlay Insurance: Place a parlay bet of up to 4 legs and if one leg loses, you get a full refund on the bet.
- Boosted Odds: Select games or props will have increased odds for a larger payout of you win.
- NHL Playoff Insurance: If your team scores 3+ goals and loses, get up to $50 back in site credit.
- NBA Playoff Insurance: If your moneyline bet loses in OT, get up to $50 in site credit.
FanDuel PA Sportsbook Software Snapshot
FanDuel online sportsbook is very intuitive with every sport available listed on the left side of the screen. Pick from the available sports and they will be added to your betslip. Put in your wager, or how much you would like to win and FanDuel will do the calculations for you. Click on “Place Bet, and you are good to go!
FanDuel makes it easy to find the game you are looking for with tabs at the top of the screen. Featured events, popular bets and all live offerings are just a click away. As with all Kambi powered sportsbooks, FanDuel live betting is top notch with lighting fast updating odds and a plethora of options all the way down to each at bat, each point in tennis, and every down in football.
My Experience on FanDuel PA Online Sportsbook
Signup – Signing up was quick and easy, just entered my information and my identity was verified right away.
First Deposit – After signup, I was brought to the deposit page. I used a credit card to deposit $500 to take full advantage of the $500 risk free bet. My deposit was immediately available.
First Bets – I love in game betting, but for my first bet, I wanted to do some research since it was about 10x my normal average bet. I compared lines with some NJ sportsbooks and found the lines to be pretty comparable. I found a pregame bet I was comfortable with, and placed the bet. FanDuel is extremely easy to navigate. After winning my first bet, I moved back to placing ingame bets. The lines update extremely quick, and FanDuel makes it super simple to put together large ingame parlays. I would like to see some changes as far as alternate line betting options, but overall, anything you would like to bet on is readily available.
Cashouts – Cashouts are some of the quickest in the PA/NJ market. I have used PayPal and Echecks with PayPal being the much quicker option. Most cashouts are in my PayPal account the next day, while Echecks are typically in my bank account in 2-3 days.
- FanDuel is very quick to update lines on in-game bets, but sometimes they will lock all bets. Once a match is locked, it may take a while for it to come back.
- Betting history is available via a very convenient tab in the betslip, but would love to see FanDuel make the match name clickable in order to get easy updates.
- This one may be more of a personal preference, but the betslip takes up way too much room on the screen. Other sites allow you to minimize the betslip, would like to see FanDuel take this route as well.
What Advantages Will FanDuel Have in the Pennsylvania Online Sports Betting Market?
- Great Partners: While Valley Forge Casino is routinely one of the lowest earning casinos in Pennsylvania, partnering with two of the biggest names in online gaming will certainly give them a leg up on the competition. FanDuel is the number one online sportsbook and Paddy Poker Betfair is the number one online casino in New Jersey. Both companies have some of the best marketing, best customer service and some of the best bonuses and promotions in the Garden State.
- Brand Recognition: FanDuel has become a household name with a great reputation and is one of the top brands among the Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) crowd. DFS players that are thinking of placing their first sports bet will surely go to a familiar name, and if shared account balances carry over like in New Jersey, they won’t even have to make a deposit.
- Experience: Being number one in a very competitive New Jersey market doesn’t happen by mistake. The experience FanDuel has acquired in New Jersey will surely carry over state lines and place FanDuel among the industry leaders in PA online sports betting.
- Amazing Software: Aesthetically pleasing, easy to use, quickly updated lines and some of the best bet offerings in the industry are what sets FanDuel way ahead of the competition.
FanDuel PA is available on Mac, PC, android app and is the first and only PA online sportsbook to be available on iOS powered devices(iPhone/iPad) right from the start.
FanDuel Retail Sportsbook at Valley Forge Casino
The FanDuel branded sportsbook, conveniently located near the entrance of Valley Forge Casinos gaming floor, took their first wagers on March 13, 2019, just before the start of March Madness. The FanDuel sportsbook offers:
- Seven teller windows
- Six self service Kiosks
- Seating for 30 patrons
- 29 video displays
- 2 sports tickers.
The 1800 square foot sportsbook is small, but flows right out to a casino that offers plenty of bars with flat screen TVs, and several other flat screen TVs spread through the gaming floor to watch your favorite games while you play your favorite slot or table game. While other casinos segregate their sportsbook from the rest of the casino games, Valley Forge did a great job integrating the sportsbook as just another gaming option.
FanDuel PA Online Sportsbook Banking Options
Use your Visa or Mastercard to make a deposit. Some banks still block online gaming transactions or charge an additional fee. If you have trouble, contact your bank or choose a different option.
FanDuel Prepaid Card
You can apply for a prepaid card on the BetFair or FanDuel website. Approval takes just seconds and you can instantly attach a Visa or Mastercard to fund the account. Once you receive the physical card in the mail in 2-3 weeks after approval, ACH transactions can be set up as well.
Securely and easily fund your account using the most popular E-wallet in the world.
Instantly and securely transfer funds using your bank’s routing and account number.
Online Bank Transfer
Using your personal bank’s online interface, easily transfer funds immediately. Banks that are set up for this feature are listed below. Contact your bank to see if this feature is available.
Choose “PayNearMe” from the deposit page, and you will receive a barcode that can be scanned at variouse stores around PA. Make a cash deposit at these locations and your funds will be available in 15 minutes.
You can mail a check, cashier’s check, money order or banker’s draft.
Withdrawl funds directly to your checking account using your banking account and routing number. Funds will be available within 72 hours after being approved.
You can request a paper check to be sent to the address registered on your Betfair/FanDuel account. This option will take 5-7 days to be processed.
FanDuel Prepaid Card
After making a successful deposit using the FanDuel prepaid card, you can request funds to be sent back to the card where you can withdraw the cash at any ATM or use the card anywhere Discover is accepted.
After a successful deposit using PayPal, you can then request money be sent back to your E-wallet. Once approved, money should be in your account 24-48 hours.
FanDuel PA Online Sportsbook Betting Options
- American Football
- Spread bets
- Live inGame wagers
- Fantasy style bets
FanDuel PA Online Sportsbook FAQs
When will FanDuel online sportsbook be available?
FanDuel online sportsbook went live in Pennsylvania on July 22, 2019.
Who is able to place a bet at FanDuel online sportsbook?
Anyone who is physically located in Pennsylvania and is 21 years of age or older.
What is inGame betting?
InGame betting is an exciting feature on FanDuel that allows you to place bets while the action unfolds. Betting on every pitch, every down and point with constantly updating lines makes betting even more exciting.