bet365 Online Sportsbook Review
bet365 has long dominated the world online sports betting market and is bringing over 20 years of experience to the US online sports betting market. bet365 are pioneers in innovation being the first to offer Live in-game betting, live streaming and many other features we all enjoy today.
Only time will tell how this translates to a young US market, but bet365 is set up well to be a dominant force.
bet365 NJ Online Sportsbook Promo Code
|bet365 NJ Promo Code||NJPROMO|
To take advantage of this exclusive offer follow the steps below:
- Click the link here to be taken to bet365 NJ website.
- Sign up for an account using the promo code NJPROMO
- Go to Services Menu and choose My Offers and click Claim Now.
bet365 US Markets
|State||Bonus Offer Promo Code/Link||Casino Partner||Launch Date|
|New Jersey||NJPROMO||Hard Rock Casino||August 2019|
bet365 operates in over 40 countries spanning 5 continents and 35 million customers but, so far, is only operational in the US in New Jersey. The online sportsbook in New Jersey is practically identical to that offered throughout the rest of the world, with a few minor differences in order to comply with US law.
bet365 has also partnered with Empire Resorts and their retail casino Resorts World Catskills to offer live sports betting. New York has worked towards regulating online sports betting; no legislation has passed yet, but bet365 will be ready to go whenever New York does enter the online sports betting market.
bet365 Potential Future Markets
Outside of New York and New Jersey, bet365 does not have any official partnerships in the US market. Despite this fact, bet365 could still have a strong presence in the US market… eventually. Every state that approves legislation to legalize online and retail sports betting is another potential market for bet365. bet365 has an international reputation for being the top online sportsbook and can back it up through their innovation, industry-leading software, and seemingly endless marketing and technology budget.
The imminent focus would potentially be in the Indiana sports betting market, where there are 14 casinos and each casino is allowed to offer up to three online sportsbooks per license. Pennsylvania would be another state to keep an eye on, but with their one skin per license rule, it may be hard for bet365 to find a casino to partner with.
Other potential markets could include Iowa, Tennessee, and Illinois. Check back with RotoGrinders for updates on the ever-growing US online sportsbook market.
bet365 Basics: Registration, Game Formats and Software
You must be 21 years of age or older in order to open an account. You do not need to be a resident of the state you wish to play in and can sign up from anywhere, deposit and withdrawal from anywhere but must be physically located in the state in order to place a bet. For example, if you are from Ohio, you can open an account at bet365 NJ and deposit from your Ohio, but you would need to go visit New Jersey in order to place your bets.
bet365 has everything you are looking for in an online sportsbook when it comes to betting options. The sheer volume of bets you can make is unmatched and include all the standard bets and a ton of props and live in-game betting options. bet365 betting options include but are not limited to:
- Totals Bets (Over/Under, Halftime/Quarter/Period Totals)
- Props (Scoring, player, team)
- Futures (long term bets such as World Series champ, Super Bowl Champs and individual awards like MVP)
- Parlays up to 14 legs, Round Robin parlays and other parlay varieties
- Huge selection of InGame bets
- Spread Bets
- Alternative Bets (Spreads and Totals)
There would not be enough room on this page to list all the available betting options on bet365, but to give a little taste of how wide their selection is, the above image is just the pregame props section of Game 1 of the World Series.
bet365 available markets include but are not limited to:
- Motor Sports
Sports Betting Software
With all the betting options, bet365 desktop site can sometimes seem a bit cluttered, but still relatively easy to navigate. At first, it may seem a bit intimidating trying to sift through, but once you give it a try, you realize that there is a method to the madness.
The software is sort of one big drop-down menu that leads you to the bet you are looking for, while also showing you bets that you may not have considered before. It is a very well crafted approach to what could have huge cluster of betting options.
bet365 Mobile Sports Betting App
- Availability – The bet365 is available for both iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android-powered devices.
- Speed – The app is probably the quickest to load and quickest while navigating through different games in the US market.
- Stability – Along with being the fastest app to load and navigate, the site’s stability is top-notch as well. There have been no lags or freezing even when quickly opening a ton of different live matches putting together a live parlay.
- Appearance – The color scheme of green, grey and yellow is not the easiest on the eyes, but after a while you don’t even notice it.
- View/Layout – Somehow bet365 has found a way to fit all the available betting options into a mobile app without appearing cluttered. Where the desktop version may be a bit overwhelming, the app is so well designed that it just flows and you can easily find any bet you desire.
- Responsiveness – Navigating through the app is quick and easy since all the buttons are very responsive even for the most fat-fingered bettor.
- Bet Slip / Bet Building – When you click on a bet, the betslip pops up from the bottom of the screen. If you click on a second bet, the betslip collapses but odds for the parlay stay on the bottom of the screen. This makes building parlays super easy and convenient. When you are happy with the bets you added, simply click on the button at the bottom of the screen and the betslip will pop back up. Enter the amount you want to bet and your potential payout will be displayed. Click bet and once confirmed, you are good to go!
We have already gone over the outstanding betting options, the desktop software and the mobile options, but most important to serious bettors is the pricing.
Most spreads and totals prices are on par with the rest of the US market where the majority of bets are set at -110 with occasional variations. Moneyline bets seem to depend on the sport you are betting on. For example, football moneylines tend to be a little worse and baseball lines seem to be a little more generous.
Where bet365 really shines on pricing is live in-game betting. This is no surprise since bet365 was a pioneer in in-game betting. Along with great pricing, bet365 also boasts the largest selection of matches, betting options and live streaming options. Basically bet365 does in-game betting right.
bet365 Online Sportsbook User Experience
bet365 is by far the most experienced online sportsbook in the US market. All of that experience leads to a top-notch online sportsbook. bet365 knows what customers are looking for in an online sportsbook. bet365 just does everything a little better. From the largest library of live streaming options to the sheer volume of betting options, bet365 understands what customers are looking for.
bet365 Banking Options
bet365 has a variety of options for deposits and withdrawals.
A few of the no-fee deposit options available to bet365 users are online banking, Visa, Mastercard or cash at the Hard Rock cage.
A few of the no-fee withdrawal options available to bet365 users are online banking, Visa, Mastercard or cash at the Hard Rock cage.
What is Next for bet365 Sportsbook?
While there isn’t much news about future plans from bet365 in the US market, the sky is the limit for this international juggernaut. bet365 will need to find casino partners in most states if they want to offer betting, but outside of the PA sports betting market, casinos can partner with several online operators, and bet365 would be a great option for them.
Tennessee and Indiana are two potential targets for bet365 to open up shop. Tennessee is online-only, so no partner would be needed, Indiana has 14 casinos and up to 3 skins per license, putting bet365 in a good spot to find a casino to pair with.