DraftKings Promo Code
Born in 2012, Boston-based DraftKings has built its reputation as an industry leader in online gaming. From daily fantasy sports to legal online sports betting, the brand has changed the way that we engage with sports. Whether you’re sweating DFS lineups or cheering for your favorite team to cover, DraftKings is, well, King.
How does DraftKings continue to crush the sports betting and DFS space? You could look at the brand’s ease of use, the sparkling mobile apps, quality customer support, or any number of other bells and whistles… but ultimately it comes down to promotions. DraftKings has lucrative promo offers available for users across the country. Take a look below and we will show you how to take advantage of our DraftKings Promo Code and claim free bonuses for sports betting and DFS.
- 1 DraftKings Promo Code
- 2 DraftKings Deposits and Withdrawals
- 3 Preparing To Bet With DraftKings Sportsbook
- 4 DraftKings Sportsbook: Current States
- 5 New Sports Betting Markets On The Horizon
- 6 Bets Offered at DraftKings Online Sportsbook
- 7 Available Betting Markets
- 8 Bet With a Browser or Mobile App
- 9 DraftKings Sportsbook Rewards Program and Promotions
- 10 DraftKings DFS Rewards
- 11 DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports
- 12 DraftKings DFS Game Types
- 13 DFS Mobile App
- 14 Customer Support on DraftKings
- 15 Draftkings FAQs
DraftKings Promo Code
We’ve got DraftKings promo codes for sports betting and DFS, so let’s have a look at both. Now active and accepting legal wagers in more than 10 states, DraftKings Sportsbook is hard to top. You don’t need a DraftKings Sportsbook promo code, our link alone will net you two different perks. There’s an exclusive DraftKings Sportsbook free bet, in addition to a deposit match offer that adds gloss to your first deposit. In total you’re looking at $1,050 in total value.
If you don’t live in, or aren’t visiting a state with access to DraftKings Sportsbook in the near future – don’t fret. The DraftKings DFS bonus offers new sign ups a chance to pocket $500 in extra cash.
DraftKings Promo Code
|DraftKings Sportsbook Free Money Offer||$50 Free Bet|
|DraftKings Sportsbook First Deposit Bonus||20% up to $1,000 Match|
|DraftKings DFS||20% up to $500 Match|
Free $50 Bet on DraftKings Sportsbook
Create your account, deposit, and you’ve got $50 free coming your way courtesy of our RotoGrinders exclusive. After a minimum $5 deposit DraftKings Sportsbook will offer up a $50 free bet. The only caveats are that you have to use it within 30 days, and it will only pay out the winnings (the free bet amount isn’t included). Therefore if you bet the free $50 bucks at +110 odds, under normal circumstances you would collect $105 total if it was a cash bet ($50 original bet, $55 in profit). If under the same circumstance you were using a DraftKings free bet, you would just collect the $55 profit. Still, profit from a free bet is still… free. Never turn down a free wager!
20% up to $1,000 Sportsbook Deposit Match
In addition to the free bet, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a 20% up to $1,000 deposit match bonus. This means to receive the max bonus you would need to deposit $5,000. Don’t worry, you can still utilize the offer with a lesser deposit. For example, a $100 deposit would earn you $20 (20%) in bonuses. The bonus does have a 25x wagering requirement to keep in mind. For every $25 played on DraftKings Sportsbook, casino, or via DFS contests, $1 in bonus funds will be released to your account.
Notably, when betting on sports, wagers need to have odds of -300 or longer to qualify. The bonus will expire after 90 days.
Having a DraftKings daily fantasy sports account DOES NOT disqualify you from this offer, but this must be your first ever deposit on the site. Remember, DraftKings does not require a promo code to receive these perks – just use one of our links.
20% up to $500 DraftKings DFS Bonus
While sports betting legislation is still making its way across the country, DraftKings DFS is already available in most states. DFS players are invited to claim a 20% up to $500 deposit match bonus to use for daily fantasy sports.
Overall the terms and conditions are very comparable to the sports betting bonus. The minimum deposit required to capitalize on the DFS offer is just $5. With the 20% bonus, a $5 deposit would net the minimum $1 in bonuses while a $2,500 deposit would release the maximum $500. Once you have been awarded the bonus, you can clear it (releasing bonus money for withdrawal) by playing $25 in DFS contests for every $1 in bonuses. Any bonus cash uncleared after 90 days will be forfeited.
DraftKings Deposits and Withdrawals
You need money to play, right? Adding funds to your DraftKings account is really simple. The site offers plenty of easy-to-use banking methods that can be tapped to transfer your funds to the site. The options that are available to you will depend on a couple of factors. Generally speaking the DFS app and the sportsbook app have some options in common, but not all of them. Similarly, with DraftKings Sportsbook you may not have the exact same list of options in every state. That being said, you won’t have trouble funding your account and claiming your DraftKings deposit bonus. Available options include:
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover – Conveniently use your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover to fund your account. Credit cards and debit cards are available as a deposit method basically everywhere, and can be used for funding DraftKings Sportsbook and DFS.
- PayPal – Use the most popular eWallet in the world to transfer funds to your account. PayPal is really easy to register for, and simple to use. Like cards, you can use PayPal for deposits to DraftKings DFS and Sportsbook.
- ACH – Securely and conveniently fund your DraftKings account using your banks bill pay option. ACH transfers are only accepted on DraftKings Sportsbook.
- DraftKings Play+ Card – DraftKings Prepaid Play+ Card is a personalized, prepaid card account that can be funded by any bank account, credit card, or debit card. Sportsbook only.
- Wire Transfer – Transfer funds directly to your DraftKings account from your bank account via wire transfer. Wire’s won’t set any speed records, but they’re familiar. DraftKings only accepts wires on the Sportsbook side of things.
- Cash at the Casino Cage – Depending on the state, DraftKings may have a retail sportsbook presence where you can visit the casino cage and deposit funds in-person. In-person payments are only available for sports betting, not DFS.
- PayPal – DraftKings Sportsbook and DFS players can securely transfer cash to their PayPal account. Typically, PayPal withdrawals can only be completed if you used PayPal as your deposit method at some point in the past. This is an added security measure to make sure they’ve got the right account.
- Check – It is possible to request a paper check. It will be sent to the address associated with your DraftKings sportsbook or DFS account. It is definitely not the fastest method, but it works.
- ACH – Cash out using your banks online bill pay option. You just need to set it up within the DK Sportsbook cashier and then transfers can be made with ease.
- DraftKings Prepaid Play+ – Request your online sports betting funds credited back to your prepaid Play+ card. Once transferred you can withdraw from your Play+ account at any ATM, or swipe the card directly and use it for purchases.
- Cash at the Casino Cage – You can deposit this way, and withdraw. Initiate the sportsbook withdrawal online then head to the participating retail location to pick up the cash.
DraftKings Shared Wallet
One of the major benefits of using a site like DraftKings is that it offers the luxury of a shared wallet. You can deposit funds to the DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports site and use them to bet on sports if you’re in a state that permits it, and vice versa. If you’ve funded your DraftKings account through one product, that money is accessible through the other products. This also means that if you create an account to bet on sports in one regulated state, like New Jersey, you don’t have to create a new account to bet with DraftKings if you cross over into Pennsylvania.
Preparing To Bet With DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings will accept bets from all persons who are legally allowed to place them. Generally, as long as you’re in a state in which DraftKings Sportsbook operates, and of age, you’re good to go.
With just a few exceptions the age requirement to bet on sports in the U.S. is 21+. DraftKings is the exclusive sports betting provider in New Hampshire, however, which chose to set their betting age at just 18. More broadly speaking though, it’s a 21+ activity.
Creating a DraftKings Sportsbook account can be done without much fuss. You’ll need to provide some personal information like your legal name, address, birthday, choose a password, etc. Crucially, the last four digits of your Social Security Number are also required before you’ll be allowed to place a bet.
The first requirement we mentioned, location, is vitally important for online sports betting in the U.S. If your person is not present inside of a state that has legal sports betting, you won’t be able to place a wager… even if you already have an account and funds to bet with. Since online sports betting is obviously done digitally, DraftKings relies on geolocation tech to confirm your location.
When betting from the DraftKings mobile app using a phone or tablet, simply enable location services. The app will be able to pull the info it needs from the built-in GPS chip on your device. If you want to bet from a laptop or desktop computer you’ll be prompted to download and install a separate geolocation plugin program that can certify your location.
DraftKings Sportsbook: Current States
To put it as a metaphor, DraftKings Sportsbook is the water to the U.S. sports betting market’s glass. No matter how big the glass is, DraftKings will expand to fill it. The company’s sports betting presence in the country is near ubiquitous, with successful operations in an impressive, growing collection of states. You can currently bet with DraftKings in all of the following:
|State||License Partner||Launch Date|
|New Jersey||Resorts AC||August 6, 2018|
|West Virginia||Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races||August 28, 2019|
|Indiana||Ameristar Casino East Chicago||October 3, 2019|
|Pennsylvania||Hollywood Casino at Penn National||November 4, 2019|
|Iowa||Wild Rose Casino & Resort, West Des Moines||February 19, 2020|
|Colorado||Golden Gulch Casino, Mardi Gras Casino||May 1, 2020|
|Illinois||Casino Queen East St. Louis||August 5, 2020|
|Tennessee||N/A - Tennessee is online only||November 1, 2020|
|Michigan||Bay Mills Resort Casino||January 22, 2021|
|Virginia||N/A - Not required||January 24, 2021|
|Wyoming||N/A - Wyoming is online only||September 1, 2021|
|Arizona||TPC Scottsdale/PGA Tour||September 9, 2021|
|Connecticut||Mashantucket Pequot Tribe (Foxwoods Casino)||October 19, 2021|
Now, one would think that because it’s the same company, in the same country, that the DraftKings Sportsbook experience would be consistent from state to state. For the most part, that is true. However, since every individual state government can craft its own rules, there are some niche differences worth noting… and note we will:
- Casino Partner: Resorts AC
- New Jersey sports betting has a few restrictions surrounding college sports:
- New Jersey colleges are off limits. Rutgers, Seton Hall, Princeton – all of them, no matter where they’re competing.
- College competitions hosted in-state are similarly restricted, no matter who’s playing. If the college football National Championship game came to Metlife Stadium, NJ online sportsbooks wouldn’t be able to take bets on it.
- DraftKings Casino is also available in the Garden State.
- Casino Partner: Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races
- DraftKings isn’t the retail sportsbook sponsor on site at the Hollywood Casino Charles Town. As a Penn National property, we anticipate that Barstool Sportsbook will eventually assume that honor.
- Overall, West Virginia has a fairly standard, liberal betting market with few restrictions. Sports betting, casino games, and DFS are all available.
- Casino Partner: Ameristar Casino East Chicago
- Indiana is pretty much par for the sports betting course. You can bet on all major sports and register in-person, or online.
- Casino Partner: Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course
- In Pennsylvania, much like WV, DraftKings is licensed through a Penn National property and operates as an online sports betting skin.
- PA books are only allowed to offer odds on sporting events. For example, you can’t bet on the presidential election or the Oscars.
- DraftKings Casino is available in PA.
- Casino Partner: Wild Rose Casino & Resort, West Des Moines
- In-person registration is no longer required in Iowa. As of January 1, 2021, you can register for your DraftKings online sportsbook account anywhere you can get an internet connection via your computer or mobile device.
- In-game collegiate props are restricted.
- The age requirement to bet with DraftKings Online Sportsbook in New Hampshire is just 18. This is contrary to pretty much every other regulated market in the country.
- DraftKings reached an exclusive agreement to be the lone provider of sports betting to the state of New Hampshire. DK is the only book in town.
- Casino Partner: Golden Gulch Casino, Mardi Gras Casino
- In keeping with state history, Colorado struck gold. The state approved a huge list of potential bets and markets. DraftKings is able to offer odds on pretty much anything you could hope to bet on in CO.
- Prop bets on collegiate events are not allowed in CO.
- Casino Partner: DraftKings at Casino Queen
- DraftKings and FanDuel were initially placed in the Illinois ‘penalty box’, which effectively prohibited them from entering the state for 18 months after online betting began.
- Through a partnership agreement with the Casino Queen, DK found a workaround. Online betting began in August 2020.
- Illinois currently restricts betting on in-state college teams.
- Currently you must visit the DraftKings at Casino Queen in-person to create an account.
- Casino Partner: None – Tennessee is an online-only sports betting state, so it has no casino partner for licensing or retail betting.
- DraftKings helped open the Tennessee online sports betting market on November 1, 2020.
- Sportsbooks in Tennessee offer a full range of bets. The only items you won’t find are individual player props on college sports.
- Casino Partner: Bay Mills Resort & Casino
- Michigan is inexpensive for sports betting operators, which allows for competitive pricing and promotions.
- DK was open for business on day 1 of online sports betting in MI, Jan. 22, 2021.
- DraftKings Casino is available in Michigan.
- License Partner: N/A
- DraftKings was the second online sportsbook to launch in the Commonwealth of Virginia on January 24, 2021.
- Bets are permitted on basically every sport in Virginia, with in-state college athletics being the primary exclusion. To protect local, amateur athletes, you cannot bet on in-state teams.
- License Partner: N/A – Wyoming does not require licensing partners since it is online only betting.
- Legal sports betting launched in the state of Wyoming on September 1, 2021. DraftKings was the first online sportsbook to accept bets.
- License Partner: TPC Scottsdale/PGA Tour
- DraftKings went live online in Arizona as soon legally allowed, taking its first wagers on 12:01 a.m. local time on September 9, 2021, which also happened to be the first day of the 2021 NFL season.
- DraftKings is planning to build a large retail sportsbook at TPC Scottsdale and will have a retail sportsbook at all future PGA Tour tournaments at the golf course, which will be a first for the Tour.
- License Partner: Mashantucket Pequot Tribe / Foxwoods Casino
- DraftKings Sportsbook launched in Connecticut on the first day of operation in the state, Oct. 19, 2021.
- DK’s partnership with Foxwoods actually predated legislation in the state, and served as a catalyst to move the CT sports betting industry along.
- License Partner: Belle of Baton Rouge
- Online sports betting isn’t live in Louisiana yet, but pre-launch deals are. Create your DraftKings Sportsbook Louisiana account now and lock up $100 bucks in free bets. After they get the green light to launch, you’ll have the green light to bet with an extra $100 in your bankroll.
- Pre-Launch Offer
- Leading Online Sportsbook
- Exclusive LA Promotion
New Sports Betting Markets On The Horizon
Don’t see your state listed above? That doesn’t mean that DraftKings won’t be available for you in the future. DK has maintained a presence in virtually every state with a legalized sports betting industry. Rest assured, once legislation allows, DraftKings will be there. The runway has already been paved in the following states – expect DraftKings Sportsbook to land soon:
Bets Offered at DraftKings Online Sportsbook
DraftKings is taking real money online wagers on all the major sports for as little as $0.10. All the standard betting options are available, including single game bets like totals, moneyline, the spread, futures, props, parlays up to 12 bets combined, and round robin parlays (multiple parlays on one ticket) and teasers. Odds can easily be changed to three different formats, American (+143, -150) Decimal (1.20, 3.50) or Fractional (10/1, 9/5).
Bets can be made on the typical point spreads, money lines, and totals. The most exciting and innovative feature is “Live” in-game betting. Live betting allows users to place bets as the action happens. You can wager on every pitch, every down, or every point, and the odds are constantly updating in real time. There is also a “cash out” feature that allows bettors to do just that. Before the outcome of your wager is decided, using the odds displayed in the in-game betting section, you can pull the rip cord and claim an early (though smaller) win, or a less painful loss if things aren’t looking good.
Available Betting Markets
All major betting markets permitted by state law will be available on DraftKings Sportsbook. Some states, like Colorado for example, have more niche choices, but you can count on pretty much all of the following no matter where you are:
- Baseball: MLB, College
- Basketball: NBA, College, FIBA, International Play
- Football: NFL, College
- Hockey: NHL, College
- Rugby Union
- Soccer: MLS, and a huge variety of international leagues including the Premier League, Champions League, La Liga, etc.
Bet With a Browser or Mobile App
DraftKings is available through both iOS and Android apps, or via desktop with the use of a web browser. The desktop version allows users to easily switch between DFS, sportsbook, and casino (in states that permit it), and shares balances across all platforms through one wallet. Generally speaking it is a more spacious version of the mobile product, but both are very similar.
The overall DraftKings layout is very user friendly and allows both sports betting veterans and rookies alike to easily find what they are looking for. Popular games are listed on the top of the screen with a drop-down menu to find any, and all sports listed A-Z. Above this, a link to your active bets and live in-game betting options, with a betting slip prominently displayed on the right for an easy summary of wagers and potential payouts.
The mobile app runs through a list of menu options along the bottom of the screen. Similarly, your betslip will pop up from the bottom as opposed to on the right, as it does on the browser-based version. DraftKings, having operated its DFS app successfully for years, is no stranger to optimized mobile products. Their sportsbook app is a success.
DraftKings Sportsbook Rewards Program and Promotions
By tapping on the Rewards > My Rewards button at the top of the DK homepage it’s possible to check out the offers that are currently available to you. The DraftKings Sportsbook loyalty program isn’t an exact science. It revolves around the completion of specific “missions” to receive corresponding rewards, though the missions will be unique to you. Generally speaking though it is volume based, so the more you wager, the more you’re likely to get back.
Under Rewards > Promotions you can see all of the site-wide offers that DraftKings has made available. Common promos include:
- Odds Boost
- Free Bets
- Reload Bonuses
- Bet Insurance
- Free Pools
- Refer A Friend
DraftKings DFS Rewards
DraftKings has its own currency, Crowns, which has replaced Frequent Player Points (FPPs) for DFS. Crowns can be accumulated by taking part in any of the following:
- Entering paid contests
- Claiming daily rewards
- Completing daily missions
- Being awarded achievement badges.
Recently DraftKings has rolled out an achievements program that is similar to many popular video games and is clearly targeted towards recreational players. Each achievement varies in difficulty and reward. You can be rewarded for the number of contests entered, or number of days/weeks that you have entered a contest consecutively. Rewards are paid out in Crowns, DraftKings own on site currency, and can be used for purchasing contest tickets.
The Crowns themselves are not worth very much – in order to purchase a $20 ticket you need 11 000 Crowns. 550 crowns are worth a dollar, 5.5 crowns are worth 1 cent. If you enter NBA contests in consecutive weeks you will be awarded 20 crowns, or almost 4 cents! The promotion is a good idea at its core, but the level of reward to players leaves something to be desired. With the value of the crowns being so low a recreational player could spend a lot of money chasing rewards that are of almost no monetary value.
In order to receive daily rewards you have to click on the daily rewards button on the Rewards dropdown menu. Your reward for each day depends on your status, which is calculated monthly based on the number of crowns earned.
The status tiers are as follows:
- 100 Crowns – Bronze
- 500 Crowns – Silver
- 2,000 Crowns – Golf
- 10,000 Crowns – Platinum
- 25,000 Crowns – Diamond
- 125,000 Crowns – Black
Missions are also available to be completed on a daily basis. They are personalized based on your play, meaning they won’t be too difficult to complete. The amount of Crowns you will receive for completing your mission will vary.
DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports
While we’ve focused more on sports betting thus far, it’s time to get back to basics. DraftKings was founded in Boston by three former VistaPrint employees who sought to bring daily fantasy sports to the masses. They’ve done just that. While it now covers virtually every aspect of online gaming, DraftKings will always be synonymous with daily fantasy sports.
Loaded with freerolls, guaranteed prizepools, and the occasional overlay, DraftKings knows how to attract the Daily Fantasy Grinder and casual player alike. Simply put, if you enjoy DFS, you should be playing on DraftKings. Play legally today from 43 states (excluding Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Washington, Oregon, and Hawaii).
We already covered the DraftKings DFS promo code above, so we won’t rehash the details, but suffice to say there’s a juicy welcome offer waiting for you. Scroll up to read more about it. Let’s have a look at the game variety on DraftKings.
DraftKings DFS Game Types
DK has all sorts of daily fantasy sports contests. They’ve got traditional tournaments, cash games, and qualifiers. You can play single game contests, full slates, showdowns, and more. Most games will utilize the standard salary cap model – you’re allotted a set amount of salary and can pick any players you want, as long as you are below the cap. However, they also have tiers contests (pick a player from each tier) and snake draft contests (pick players through a standard snake draft) that are a nice shake up.
Overall, if you’re craving some fantasy action on an upcoming game, DraftKings has you covered. Contests can be found in a variety of sports:
- Australian Football
- League of Legends
DraftKings DFS Tournaments
DraftKings is known for game changing DFS tournaments. You won’t find bigger prizepools, or a better opportunity to stake a claim to life changing money. There are massive, multi-entry contests, in addition to smaller single-entry events where everyone gets one shot at the top lineup. Contests are available at a full range of buy-ins and field sizes, and can be enjoyed by all DFS players.
DraftKings DFS Cash Games
DFS players looking to avoid the potential swings of tournament play can find their comfort zone playing cash games. 50/50s, Head to Head, and Double Ups are all available where the lone goal is to do just that… double up. Out perform half of your opponents and double your money. Your odds of winning are greater than in tournaments, but the payoff isn’t as large. DraftKings cash games require a completely different strategy and mindset when compared to tournaments, but are a lot of fun to play.
If you’re looking to play a contest that’s a little out of your bankroll, qualifiers are a great way to get in for less. By winning your entry into a larger event through a DraftKings DFS qualifier you keep your expenses down, and your potential winnings high. Plus, DraftKings offers some of the best Live Final experiences in the industry. Players can win the trip of a lifetime to an exciting destination city like Las Vegas or Miami, with the added bonus of getting to compete for a prestigious title and a massive payout.
DraftKings Best Ball
Best Ball is all the rage in the fantasy football community. You get the joy of drafting a team, but don’t have to sweat out your waiver picks every week or lineup choices. With DraftKings Best Ball you draft a team of 20 players in a standard snake draft against real opponents… and that’s it. Each week you can sweat your team and DraftKings will automatically substitute in the players that perform the best at each position. At the conclusion of the season the best teams will be rewarded accordingly based on the contest terms.
DraftKings offers a number of different Best Ball contests, including a NFL Best Ball Millionaire that will award one player with a million dollars.
DFS Mobile App
In addition to a mobile-optimized website, DraftKings DFS offers a mobile app for iOS and Android. Versions are available on both iPhone and iPad devices, check the app store, while you can grab the Android app through the website. The app is intuitive and makes managing your teams on the fly even easier than ever before. The app mimics the functionality found on the mobile website and features the additional capabilities as well.
- Check the Contests Lobby (Updated in real time for optimal sweats)
- Build and edit your lineups, late swap is available
- Deposit and withdraw funds
- View Contests You Have Entered (Current, Upcoming and Past)
Keep in mind that the DraftKings DFS app is a separate app from the DraftKings Sportsbook app. While your account information and bankroll may be shared between the two, they require separate downloads, and are separate products.
Customer Support on DraftKings
If you need support, just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact Us” and it will take you to a page with all of the available options. Support is available 24 hours a day, and seven days a week.
- Send A Message – Simply fill out the form and DraftKings will send you an email response.
- Live Chat – Live chat isn’t immediately available on this page, but after you are on the ‘Contact Us’ page for about 10-15 seconds a pop up will appear on the bottom right corner. Enter your question and a live agent will provide a prompt reply.
- Email – You can also send DraftKings an email directly to the following addresses: Sportsbook – firstname.lastname@example.org DFS – email@example.com
Who can place bets on DraftKings Sportsbook?
Anyone who is 21 years of age or older and is physically located in a state with legal wagering. Current, active states include: New Jersey, West Virginia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Colorado, Illinois, Tennessee, New Hampshire, Michigan, Wyoming, Arizona, and Virginia. Pre-launch deals are available now in Louisiana. Note: DraftKings DFS is available in more states than the sportsbook. NV, ID, MO, WA, OR, and HI are the only states where you can’t play DraftKings DFS.
What is the best DraftKings promo code?
There aren’t any exclusive DraftKings promo codes. Register through any of the links we’ve provided here to create your DraftKings account and claim your exclusive bonuses. Don’t feel like scrolling? We have you covered.
Do I have to live in a certain location to bet sports on DraftKings?
No. You just have to be physically located in a state with legal wagering. Your state of residence does not matter.
I have a DFS account with DraftKings, can I use those funds to place sports bets?
Yes you can. DraftKings utilizes a shared wallet across its various iGaming platforms. You can use the same bankroll to wager on sports, play DFS, or even gamble in the DraftKings Casino (in states where it is available).
Is DraftKings legal?
Yes it is. DraftKings Sportsbook has obtained all of the necessary licenses to offer legal, regulated online sportsbooks in a variety of U.S. states. Similarly, DraftKings runs completely legal daily fantasy sports operations in each of its states of operation.