DraftKings Promo Code
Born in 2012, Boston-based DraftKings has built its reputation as an industry leader in online gaming. From daily fantasy sports to legal online sports betting, the brand has changed the way that we engage with sports. Whether you’re sweating DFS lineups or cheering for your favorite team to cover, DraftKings is, well, King.
How does DraftKings continue to crush the sports betting and DFS space? You could look at the brand’s ease of use, the sparkling mobile apps, quality customer support, or any number of other bells and whistles… but ultimately it comes down to promotions. DraftKings has lucrative promo offers available for users across the country.
DraftKings Promo Code
Now active and accepting legal wagers in more than 10 states, DraftKings Sportsbook is hard to top. You don’t need a DraftKings Sportsbook promo code to redeem a big-time welcome offer!
If you don’t live in, or aren’t visiting a state with access to DraftKings Sportsbook in the near future – don’t fret. The DraftKings DFS bonus offers new sign-ups a chance to pocket a nice welcome offer on that end as well. Aside from the awesome promo offer, we also absolutely love DraftKings’ slick, user-friendly platform. It’s without a doubt one of the best mobile sports betting apps.
Welcome Offer on DraftKings Sportsbook
Create your account, deposit, and you’ve got an opportunity to claim some Bonus Bets coming your way. After making a minimum deposit, DraftKings Sportsbook will offer up a bonus bet your way. Please note, when wagering with bonus bets, users will only receive the winnings back – not the initial stake.
Having a DraftKings daily fantasy sports account DOES NOT disqualify you from this offer, but this must be your first ever deposit on the site. Remember, DraftKings does not require a promo code to receive these perks.
DraftKings DFS Bonus
While sports betting legislation is still making its way across the country, DraftKings DFS is already available in most states. DFS players are invited to claim a welcome offer on that end of the spectrum as well to use for daily fantasy sports.
Additionally, new DFS sites have emerged in recent years and prepare to take DraftKings head on in 2023.
Underdog Fantasy is battling, and winning, when it comes to Best Ball fantasy football drafts. The Underdog Fantasy promo code gives new users an enticing $100 sign-up bonus.
Meanwhile, Betr Picks and Sleeper Fantasy have both launched Fantasy Pick’em products, similar to PrizePicks.
The Sleeper promo code is also a generous $100 bonus, and so is the PrizePicks promo code.
We expect the Betr Picks promo code to match all of the above, if not exceed them.
DraftKings Deposits and Withdrawals
You need money to play, right? Adding funds to your DraftKings account is really simple. The site offers plenty of easy-to-use banking methods that can be tapped to transfer your funds to the site. The options that are available to you will depend on a couple of factors. Generally speaking the DFS app and the sportsbook app have some options in common, but not all of them. Similarly, with DraftKings Sportsbook you may not have the exact same list of options in every state. That being said, you won’t have trouble funding your account and claiming your DraftKings deposit bonus. Available options include:
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover – Conveniently use your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover to fund your account. Credit cards and debit cards are available as a deposit method basically everywhere, and can be used for funding DraftKings Sportsbook and DFS.
- PayPal – Use the most popular eWallet in the world to transfer funds to your account. PayPal is really easy to register for, and simple to use. Like cards, you can use PayPal for deposits to DraftKings DFS and Sportsbook.
- ACH – Securely and conveniently fund your DraftKings account using your banks bill pay option. ACH transfers are only accepted on DraftKings Sportsbook.
- DraftKings Play+ Card – DraftKings Prepaid Play+ Card is a personalized, prepaid card account that can be funded by any bank account, credit card, or debit card. Sportsbook only.
- Wire Transfer – Transfer funds directly to your DraftKings account from your bank account via wire transfer. Wire’s won’t set any speed records, but they’re familiar. DraftKings only accepts wires on the Sportsbook side of things.
- Cash at the Casino Cage – Depending on the state, DraftKings may have a retail sportsbook presence where you can visit the casino cage and deposit funds in-person. In-person payments are only available for sports betting, not DFS.
- PayPal – DraftKings Sportsbook and DFS players can securely transfer cash to their PayPal account. Typically, PayPal withdrawals can only be completed if you used PayPal as your deposit method at some point in the past. This is an added security measure to make sure they’ve got the right account.
- Check – It is possible to request a paper check. It will be sent to the address associated with your DraftKings sportsbook or DFS account. It is definitely not the fastest method, but it works.
- ACH – Cash out using your banks online bill pay option. You just need to set it up within the DK Sportsbook cashier and then transfers can be made with ease.
- DraftKings Prepaid Play+ – Request your online sports betting funds credited back to your prepaid Play+ card. Once transferred you can withdraw from your Play+ account at any ATM, or swipe the card directly and use it for purchases.
- Cash at the Casino Cage – You can deposit this way, and withdraw. Initiate the sportsbook withdrawal online then head to the participating retail location to pick up the cash.
DraftKings Shared Wallet
One of the major benefits of using a site like DraftKings is that it offers the luxury of a shared wallet. You can deposit funds to the DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports site and use them to bet on sports if you’re in a state that permits it, and vice versa. If you’ve funded your DraftKings account through one product, that money is accessible through the other products. This also means that if you create an account to bet on sports in one regulated state, like New Jersey, you don’t have to create a new account to bet with DraftKings if you cross over into Pennsylvania.
Preparing To Bet With DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings will accept bets from all persons who are legally allowed to place them. Generally, as long as you’re in a state in which DraftKings Sportsbook operates, and of age, you’re good to go.
With just a few exceptions the age requirement to bet on sports in the U.S. is 21+. DraftKings is the exclusive sports betting provider in New Hampshire, however, which chose to set their betting age at just 18. More broadly speaking though, it’s a 21+ activity.
Creating a DraftKings Sportsbook account can be done without much fuss. You’ll need to provide some personal information like your legal name, address, birthday, choose a password, etc. Crucially, the last four digits of your Social Security Number are also required before you’ll be allowed to place a bet.
The first requirement we mentioned, location, is vitally important for online sports betting in the U.S. If your person is not present inside of a state that has legal sports betting, you won’t be able to place a wager… even if you already have an account and funds to bet with. Since online sports betting is obviously done digitally, DraftKings relies on geolocation tech to confirm your location.
When betting from the DraftKings mobile app using a phone or tablet, simply enable location services. The app will be able to pull the info it needs from the built-in GPS chip on your device. If you want to bet from a laptop or desktop computer you’ll be prompted to download and install a separate geolocation plugin program that can certify your location.
DraftKings Sportsbook: Current States
To put it as a metaphor, DraftKings Sportsbook is the water to the U.S. sports betting market’s glass. No matter how big the glass is, DraftKings will expand to fill it. The company’s sports betting presence in the country is near ubiquitous, with successful operations in an impressive, growing collection of states. You can currently bet with DraftKings in all of the following:
|State||License Partner||Launch Date|
|New Jersey||Resorts AC||August 6, 2018|
|West Virginia||Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races||August 28, 2019|
|Indiana||Ameristar Casino East Chicago||October 3, 2019|
|Pennsylvania||Hollywood Casino at Penn National||November 4, 2019|
|New Hampshire||New Hampshire State Lottery||December 30, 2019|
|Iowa||Wild Rose Casino & Resort, West Des Moines||February 19, 2020|
|Colorado||Golden Gulch Casino, Mardi Gras Casino||May 1, 2020|
|Illinois||Casino Queen East St. Louis||August 5, 2020|
|Tennessee||N/A - Tennessee is online only||November 1, 2020|
|Michigan||Bay Mills Resort Casino||January 22, 2021|
|Virginia||N/A - Not required||January 24, 2021|
|Wyoming||N/A - Wyoming is online only||September 1, 2021|
|Arizona||TPC Scottsdale/PGA Tour||September 9, 2021|
|Connecticut||Mashantucket Pequot Tribe (Foxwoods Casino)||October 19, 2021|
|New York||NYGC||January 8, 2022|
|Oregon||Oregon State Lottery||January 18, 2022|
|Louisiana||Golden Nugget Casino||January 28, 2022|
|Kansas||Boot Hill Casino||September 1, 2022|
|Maryland||Maryland State Fairgrounds||November 23, 2022|
|Ohio||Hollywood Casino Toledo||January 1, 2023|
|Massachusetts||Raynham Park||March 10, 2023|
|Kentucky||N/A - Mobile Only||September 28, 2023|
|Maine||Passamaquoddy Tribe||November 3, 2023|
Now, one would think that because it’s the same company, in the same country, that the DraftKings Sportsbook experience would be consistent from state to state. For the most part, that is true. However, since every individual state government can craft its own rules, there are some niche differences worth noting… and note we will:
- License Partner: Del Lago Resort & Casino, Seneca County
- DraftKings Sportsbook entered the New York online sports betting world on January 8, 2022, after receiving license approval from the NY Gaming Commission.
- Due to NY state law, DraftKings is unable to accept bets on New York state colleges. Along the same lines, any college game between two teams that is played inside the state of New York – even if they are not from New York – is off limits… unless its part of a tournament. The last caveat opens the door for betting on NCAA tournament games held in-state.
- License Partner: Resorts AC
- New Jersey sports betting has a few restrictions surrounding college sports:
- New Jersey colleges are off limits. Rutgers, Seton Hall, Princeton – all of them, no matter where they’re competing.
- College competitions hosted in-state are similarly restricted, no matter who’s playing. If the college football National Championship game came to Metlife Stadium, NJ online sportsbooks wouldn’t be able to take bets on it.
- DraftKings Casino is also available in the Garden State.
- License Partner: Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races
- DraftKings isn’t the retail sportsbook sponsor on site at the Hollywood Casino Charles Town. As a Penn National property, we anticipate that Barstool Sportsbook will eventually assume that honor.
- Overall, West Virginia has a fairly standard, liberal betting market with few restrictions. Sports betting, casino games, and DFS are all available.
- License Partner: Ameristar Casino East Chicago
- Indiana is pretty much par for the sports betting course. You can bet on all major sports and register in-person, or online.
- License Partner: Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course
- In Pennsylvania, much like WV, DraftKings is licensed through a Penn National property and operates as an online sports betting skin.
- PA books are only allowed to offer odds on sporting events. For example, you can’t bet on the presidential election or the Oscars.
- DraftKings Casino is available in PA.
- License Partner: Wild Rose Casino & Resort, West Des Moines
- In-person registration is no longer required in Iowa. As of January 1, 2021, you can register for your DraftKings online sportsbook account anywhere you can get an internet connection via your computer or mobile device.
- In-game collegiate props are restricted.
- License Partner: New Hampshire State Lottery
- The age requirement to bet with DraftKings Online Sportsbook in New Hampshire is just 18. This is contrary to pretty much every other regulated market in the country.
- DraftKings reached an exclusive agreement to be the lone provider of sports betting to the state of New Hampshire. DK is the only book in town.
- License Partner: Golden Gulch Casino, Mardi Gras Casino
- In keeping with state history, Colorado struck gold. The state approved a huge list of potential bets and markets. DraftKings is able to offer odds on pretty much anything you could hope to bet on in CO.
- Prop bets on collegiate events are not allowed in CO.
- License Partner: DraftKings at Casino Queen
- DraftKings and FanDuel were initially placed in the Illinois ‘penalty box’, which effectively prohibited them from entering the state for 18 months after online betting began.
- Through a partnership agreement with the Casino Queen, DK found a workaround. Online betting began in August 2020.
- Illinois currently restricts betting on in-state college teams.
- Currently you must visit the DraftKings at Casino Queen in-person to create an account.
- A lot of people consider DraftKings the best sportsbook in Illinois
- License Partner: None – Tennessee is an online-only sports betting state, so it has no casino partner for licensing or retail betting.
- DraftKings helped open the Tennessee online sports betting market on November 1, 2020.
- Sportsbooks in Tennessee offer a full range of bets. The only items you won’t find are individual player props on college sports.
- License Partner: Bay Mills Resort & Casino
- Michigan is inexpensive for sports betting operators, which allows for competitive pricing and promotions.
- DK was open for business on day 1 of online sports betting in MI, Jan. 22, 2021.
- DraftKings Casino is available in Michigan.
- License Partner: N/A
- DraftKings was the second online sportsbook to launch in the Commonwealth of Virginia on January 24, 2021.
- Bets are permitted on basically every sport in Virginia, with in-state college athletics being the primary exclusion. To protect local, amateur athletes, you cannot bet on in-state teams.
- License Partner: N/A – Wyoming does not require licensing partners since it is online only betting.
- Legal sports betting launched in the state of Wyoming on September 1, 2021. DraftKings was the first online sportsbook to accept bets.
- License Partner: TPC Scottsdale/PGA Tour
- DraftKings went live online in Arizona as soon legally allowed, taking its first wagers on 12:01 a.m. local time on September 9, 2021, which also happened to be the first day of the 2021 NFL season.
- DraftKings is planning to build a large retail sportsbook at TPC Scottsdale and will have a retail sportsbook at all future PGA Tour tournaments at the golf course, which will be a first for the Tour.
- License Partner: Mashantucket Pequot Tribe / Foxwoods Casino
- DraftKings Sportsbook launched in Connecticut on the first day of operation in the state, Oct. 19, 2021.
- DK’s partnership with Foxwoods actually predated legislation in the state, and served as a catalyst to move the CT sports betting industry along.
- License Partner: Golden Nugget
- In a move that surprised many industry observers, DraftKings partnered with the Golden Nugget Casino in Lake Charles to go live in the state. This was surprising because Golden Nugget has its own online sportsbook; many expected the company to bring that online sportsbook to the Louisiana market rather than partnering with another operator.
- DraftKings went live in Louisiana on January 28, 2022, opening day for online sports betting in the state.
- License Partner: Oregon State Lottery
- DraftKings officially went live in Oregon on January 18, 2022 as the state’s only mobile betting option, forming the company’s second monopoly. DraftKings is also the state lottery’s mobile betting provider for New Hampshire.
- The state of Oregon prohibits wagering on all college teams and games, regardless of whether or not they are from Oregon or taking place inside the state. Unlike many other states that have banned wagering on in-state college teams, Oregon does not allow any collegiate wagers at all.
- License Partner: Boot Hill Casino
- DraftKings launched in Kansas on September 1, 2022, the first day it was allowed to do so. The operator partnered with Boot Hill Casino, one of just four retail casinos in the state. The partnership will include a retail sportsbook at the casino.
- License Partner: Maryland State Fairgrounds
- DraftKings launched in Maryland on opening day, November 23, 2022. Maryland has become a competitive state since legalizing mobile betting, and DraftKings is having to compete with the biggest operators along with some smaller companies. No word yet on whether their partnership with the State Fairgrounds will include a retail sportsbook.
- License Partner: Hollywood Casino Toledo
- January 1, 2023 was the first day of legalized sports betting in Ohio, and DraftKings was there at 12:01 am, ready to take wagers. DraftKings will be in every state with legal sports betting, large or small, but they are especially eager to gain market share in the large states like Ohio.
DraftKings in Canada
The day has finally come. DraftKings is live in Ontario! In a highly anticipated move, DraftKings finally entered the Canada sports betting market, going live in Ontario in May 2022. Over a dozen sportsbooks are currently operating in Ontario already, so DraftKings has some work to do to compete, but the company is familiar to sports bettors due to its DFS popularity and will surely do quite well in the province as time goes on.
New Sports Betting Markets On The Horizon
Don’t see your state listed above? That doesn’t mean that DraftKings won’t be available for you in the future. DK has maintained a presence in virtually every state with a legalized sports betting industry. Rest assured, once legislation allows, DraftKings will be there. The runway has already been paved in the following states – expect DraftKings Sportsbook to land soon:
- North Carolina
Bets Offered at DraftKings Online Sportsbook
DraftKings is taking real money online wagers on all the major sports for as little as $0.10. All the standard betting options are available, including single game bets like totals, moneyline, the spread, futures, props, parlays up to 12 bets combined, and round robin parlays (multiple parlays on one ticket) and teasers. Odds can easily be changed to three different formats, American (+143, -150) Decimal (1.20, 3.50) or Fractional (10/1, 9/5).
Bets can be made on the typical point spreads, money lines, and totals. The most exciting and innovative feature is “Live” in-game betting. Live betting allows users to place bets as the action happens. You can wager on every pitch, every down, or every point, and the odds are constantly updating in real time. There is also a “cash out” feature that allows bettors to do just that. Before the outcome of your wager is decided, using the odds displayed in the in-game betting section, you can pull the rip cord and claim an early (though smaller) win, or a less painful loss if things aren’t looking good.
Available Betting Markets
All major betting markets permitted by state law will be available on DraftKings Sportsbook. Some states, like Colorado for example, have more niche choices, but you can count on pretty much all of the following no matter where you are:
- Baseball: MLB, College
- Basketball: NBA, College, FIBA, International Play
- Football: NFL, College
- Hockey: NHL, College
- Rugby Union
- Soccer: MLS, and a huge variety of international leagues including the Premier League, Champions League, La Liga, etc.
Bet With a Browser or Mobile App
DraftKings is available through both iOS and Android apps, or via desktop with the use of a web browser. The desktop version allows users to easily switch between DFS, sportsbook, and casino (in states that permit it), and shares balances across all platforms through one wallet. Generally speaking it is a more spacious version of the mobile product, but both are very similar.
The overall DraftKings layout is very user friendly and allows both sports betting veterans and rookies alike to easily find what they are looking for. Popular games are listed on the top of the screen with a drop-down menu to find any, and all sports listed A-Z. Above this, a link to your active bets and live in-game betting options, with a betting slip prominently displayed on the right for an easy summary of wagers and potential payouts.
The mobile app runs through a list of menu options along the bottom of the screen. Similarly, your betslip will pop up from the bottom as opposed to on the right, as it does on the browser-based version. DraftKings, having operated its DFS app successfully for years, is no stranger to optimized mobile products. Their sportsbook app is a success.
DraftKings Sportsbook Rewards Program and Promotions
By tapping on the Rewards > My Rewards button at the top of the DK homepage it’s possible to check out the offers that are currently available to you. The DraftKings Sportsbook loyalty program isn’t an exact science. It revolves around the completion of specific “missions” to receive corresponding rewards, though the missions will be unique to you. Generally speaking though it is volume based, so the more you wager, the more you’re likely to get back.
Under Rewards > Promotions you can see all of the site-wide offers that DraftKings has made available. Common promos include:
- Odds Boost
- Bonus Bets
- Reload Bonuses
- Bet Insurance
- Free Entry Pools
- Refer A Friend
DraftKings DFS Rewards
DraftKings has its own currency, Crowns, which has replaced Frequent Player Points (FPPs) for DFS. Crowns can be accumulated by taking part in any of the following:
- Entering paid contests
- Claiming daily rewards
- Completing daily missions
- Being awarded achievement badges.
Recently DraftKings has rolled out an achievements program that is similar to many popular video games and is clearly targeted towards recreational players. Each achievement varies in difficulty and reward. You can be rewarded for the number of contests entered, or number of days/weeks that you have entered a contest consecutively. Rewards are paid out in Crowns, DraftKings own on site currency, and can be used for purchasing contest tickets.
The Crowns themselves are not worth very much – in order to purchase a $20 ticket you need 11 000 Crowns. 550 crowns are worth a dollar, 5.5 crowns are worth 1 cent. If you enter NBA contests in consecutive weeks you will be awarded 20 crowns, or almost 4 cents! The promotion is a good idea at its core, but the level of reward to players leaves something to be desired. With the value of the crowns being so low a recreational player could spend a lot of money chasing rewards that are of almost no monetary value.
In order to receive daily rewards you have to click on the daily rewards button on the Rewards dropdown menu. Your reward for each day depends on your status, which is calculated monthly based on the number of crowns earned.
The status tiers are as follows:
- 100 Crowns – Bronze
- 500 Crowns – Silver
- 2,000 Crowns – Golf
- 10,000 Crowns – Platinum
- 25,000 Crowns – Diamond
- 125,000 Crowns – Black
Missions are also available to be completed on a daily basis. They are personalized based on your play, meaning they won’t be too difficult to complete. The amount of Crowns you will receive for completing your mission will vary.
DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports
While we’ve focused more on sports betting thus far, it’s time to get back to basics. DraftKings was founded in Boston by three former VistaPrint employees who sought to bring daily fantasy sports to the masses. They’ve done just that. While it now covers virtually every aspect of online gaming, DraftKings will always be synonymous with daily fantasy sports.
Loaded with freerolls, guaranteed prizepools, and the occasional overlay, DraftKings knows how to attract the Daily Fantasy Grinder and casual player alike. Simply put, if you enjoy DFS, you should be playing on DraftKings. Play legally today from 43 states (excluding Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Washington, Oregon, and Hawaii).
We already covered the DraftKings DFS promo code above, so we won’t rehash the details, but suffice to say there’s a juicy welcome offer waiting for you. Scroll up to read more about it. Let’s have a look at the game variety on DraftKings.
DraftKings DFS Game Types
DK has all sorts of daily fantasy sports contests. They’ve got traditional tournaments, cash games, and qualifiers. You can play single game contests, full slates, showdowns, and more. Most games will utilize the standard salary cap model – you’re allotted a set amount of salary and can pick any players you want, as long as you are below the cap. However, they also have tiers contests (pick a player from each tier) and snake draft contests (pick players through a standard snake draft) that are a nice shake up.
Overall, if you’re craving some fantasy action on an upcoming game, DraftKings has you covered. Contests can be found in a variety of sports:
- Australian Football
- League of Legends
DraftKings DFS Tournaments
DraftKings is known for game changing DFS tournaments. You won’t find bigger prizepools, or a better opportunity to stake a claim to life changing money. There are massive, multi-entry contests, in addition to smaller single-entry events where everyone gets one shot at the top lineup. Contests are available at a full range of buy-ins and field sizes, and can be enjoyed by all DFS players.
DraftKings DFS Cash Games
DFS players looking to avoid the potential swings of tournament play can find their comfort zone playing cash games. 50/50s, Head to Head, and Double Ups are all available where the lone goal is to do just that… double up. Out perform half of your opponents and double your money. Your odds of winning are greater than in tournaments, but the payoff isn’t as large. DraftKings cash games require a completely different strategy and mindset when compared to tournaments, but are a lot of fun to play.
If you’re looking to play a contest that’s a little out of your bankroll, qualifiers are a great way to get in for less. By winning your entry into a larger event through a DraftKings DFS qualifier you keep your expenses down, and your potential winnings high. Plus, DraftKings offers some of the best Live Final experiences in the industry. Players can win the trip of a lifetime to an exciting destination city like Las Vegas or Miami, with the added bonus of getting to compete for a prestigious title and a massive payout.
DraftKings Best Ball
Best Ball is all the rage in the fantasy football community. You get the joy of drafting a team, but don’t have to sweat out your waiver picks every week or lineup choices. With DraftKings Best Ball you draft a team of 20 players in a standard snake draft against real opponents… and that’s it. Each week you can sweat your team and DraftKings will automatically substitute in the players that perform the best at each position. At the conclusion of the season the best teams will be rewarded accordingly based on the contest terms.
DraftKings offers a number of different Best Ball contests, including a NFL Best Ball Millionaire that will award one player with a million dollars.
DFS Mobile App
In addition to a mobile-optimized website, DraftKings DFS offers a mobile app for iOS and Android. Versions are available on both iPhone and iPad devices, check the app store, while you can grab the Android app through the website. The app is intuitive and makes managing your teams on the fly even easier than ever before. The app mimics the functionality found on the mobile website and features the additional capabilities as well.
- Check the Contests Lobby (Updated in real time for optimal sweats)
- Build and edit your lineups, late swap is available
- Deposit and withdraw funds
- View Contests You Have Entered (Current, Upcoming and Past)
Keep in mind that the DraftKings DFS app is a separate app from the DraftKings Sportsbook app. While your account information and bankroll may be shared between the two, they require separate downloads, and are separate products.
Customer Support on DraftKings
If you need support, just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact Us” and it will take you to a page with all of the available options. Support is available 24 hours a day, and seven days a week.
- Send A Message – Simply fill out the form and DraftKings will send you an email response.
- Live Chat – Live chat isn’t immediately available on this page, but after you are on the ‘Contact Us’ page for about 10-15 seconds a pop up will appear on the bottom right corner. Enter your question and a live agent will provide a prompt reply.
- Email – You can also send DraftKings an email directly to the following addresses: Sportsbook – firstname.lastname@example.org DFS – email@example.com
Who can place bets on DraftKings Sportsbook?
Anyone who is 21 years of age or older and is physically located in a state with legal wagering. Current, active states include: New York, New Jersey, West Virginia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Colorado, Illinois, Tennessee, New Hampshire, Michigan, Wyoming, Arizona, Virginia, Oregon, Kansas, and Louisiana. Note: DraftKings DFS is available in more states than the sportsbook. NV, ID, MO, WA, OR, and HI are the only states where you can’t play DraftKings DFS.
What is the best DraftKings promo code?
There aren’t any exclusive DraftKings promo codes. Register through any of the links we’ve provided here to create your DraftKings account and claim your exclusive bonuses. Don’t feel like scrolling? We have you covered.
Do I have to live in a certain location to bet sports on DraftKings?
No. You just have to be physically located in a state with legal wagering. Your state of residence does not matter.
I have a DFS account with DraftKings, can I use those funds to place sports bets?
Yes you can. DraftKings utilizes a shared wallet across its various iGaming platforms. You can use the same bankroll to wager on sports, play DFS, or even gamble in the DraftKings Casino (in states where it is available).
Is DraftKings legal?
Yes it is. DraftKings Sportsbook has obtained all of the necessary licenses to offer legal, regulated online sportsbooks in a variety of U.S. states. Similarly, DraftKings runs completely legal daily fantasy sports operations in each of its states of operation.