FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code
FanDuel, founded in 2009, played an integral role in the growth of Daily Fantasy Sports in the United States and is doing the same with online sports betting. The company launched its first sports betting venture in New Jersey in September 2018, accepting wagers just in time for the NFL season. As a leading sportsbook with a substantial market share, FanDuel is now available throughout the country, where legislation permits.
This page will function as our central hub for the FanDuel Sportsbook app and website. We’ll address how to create an account, how to use the online sportsbook and FanDuel sportsbook app, which states sports bettors can bet in, and how to get the most value while betting with the use of an exclusive FanDuel promo code and bonuses.
- 1 FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code Details
- 2 FanDuel Sportsbook Set Up
- 3 States With Access to FanDuel Sportsbook
- 4 FanDuel in Ontario
- 5 Bet From Any Device
- 6 Why Play at FanDuel Online Sportsbook?
- 7 FanDuel Sportsbook Deposits and Withdrawals
- 8 What to Bet On – Available Markets
- 9 FanDuel Sportsbook Rewards Program
- 10 FanDuel Online Sportsbook Company Information
- 11 FanDuel Customer Support
- 12 FanDuel Sportsbook FAQ
FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code Details
FanDuel Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code
|Arizona||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Colorado||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Connecticut||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Iowa||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Illinois||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Indiana||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Louisiana||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Michigan||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|New Jersey||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|New York||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Pennsylvania||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Tennessee||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Virginia||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|West Virginia||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Wyoming||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
|Kansas||No Sweat First Bet up to $1000||No Code Needed - Click Here!|
No Sweat First Bet Up To $1000
The current FanDuel Sportsbook welcome offer in most states is simple and offers a lot of value. After making a deposit, your first bet is covered by FanDuel, up to $1000. To claim your free bet, FanDuel Sportsbook asks that you create an account by clicking through any of the links available on this page and making your first real money deposit. Once your account is loaded up, make a bet as small as $5. If you win, great, you’re off to an awesome start. If you don’t win, FanDuel has you covered and will refund your entire first bet, up to an impressive $1000.
FanDuel Sportsbook Set Up
Sports bettors can sign up to bet at FanDuel Sportsbook from anywhere. It doesn’t matter where you live, or where you’re located at the time. Just fill out the registration form and you’re right on track.
People signing up for an account have to provide some personal details and make a few normal account setup choices. You’ll need to offer up the following:
- Date of Birth
- Security Questions (2)
- Social Security Number
Online sports betting in the U.S. has two main restrictions: age and location. If you’re not at least 21 years old and located in a state with legal betting, you’re out of luck. Your SSN, in addition to the other personal info you provide, will verify your age, while the location check will require a little external help. If you have any questions about these sign-up requirements, the customer support team will be happy to assist.
If FanDuel Sportsbook doesn’t know exactly where you are, you can’t place a wager. To confirm this, the sportsbook will require computer bettors to download an extra program or plugin for geolocation. Using your WiFi signal, it can pinpoint your location and then relay that info over to the online sportsbook. FanDuel is one of many (all) operators that use this technology, which is standard industry practice.
If you’re a mobile bettor using the sportsbook app, the process of geolocation is a bit easier. Simply grant the sportsbook app access to the GPS chip in the device, usually controlled within the Location Services menu, and you’re good to go.
It’s worth mentioning that you can browse the website or sportsbook app as much as you want, scout out lines, and even build up your bet slip while you’re NOT in a state with a legal online sportsbook. However, before you can hit the final “Bet” button, you’ll need to visit a state where FanDuel Sportsbook is active and the use of a sports betting app is legal.
States With Access to FanDuel Sportsbook
So where can you bet using an online sportsbook? FanDuel and other operators have had to navigate this issue, one of the biggest questions surrounding the current sports betting market in the U.S. Crossing over a bridge or driving across an unmarked border can make a world of difference right now in the world of sports betting.
Following the 2018 repeal of PASPA, the federal law restricting the industry, every state got the green light to legalize sports betting. However, as any American can tell you, each state is a little different. Without federal legislation, the country is now home to a rapidly increasing number of similar, but ultimately separate sports betting markets. We’ll use this section to give you the gist of what the overall scene looks like in each state where FanDuel Sportsbook is active and accepting bets.
|State||Bonus||License Partner||Launch Date|
|New Jersey||Get Bonus||Meadowlands Racetrack||September 7, 2018|
|Pennsylvania||Get Bonus||Valley Forge Casino||July 22, 2019|
|West Virginia||Get Bonus||The Greenbrier||August 26, 2019|
|Indiana||Get Bonus||Belterra Casino + Blue Chip Casino||October 22, 2019|
|Colorado||Get Bonus||Mardi Gras Casino + Golden Gates Casino||May 1, 2020|
|Illinois||Get Bonus||Par-A-Dice Casino||August 29, 2020|
|Iowa||Get Bonus||Diamond Jo + Diamond Jo Worth||September 3, 2020|
|Tennessee||Get Bonus||N/A - TN is only online||November 1, 2020|
|Virginia||Get Bonus||Washington Football Team||January 21, 2021|
|Michigan||Get Bonus||MotorCity Casino||January 22, 2021|
|Arizona||Get Bonus||Phoenix Suns||September 9, 2021|
|Connecticut||Get Bonus||Mohegan Sun||October 19, 2021|
|New York||Get Bonus||N/A||January 8, 2022|
|Louisiana||Get Bonus||Boyd Gaming||January 28, 2022|
|Wyoming||Get Bonus||N/A||March 10, 2022|
|Kansas||Get Bonus||Boyd Gaming/Kansas Star Casino||September 1, 2022|
- Casino Partner: N/A
- FanDuel Sportsbook launched Saturday, January 8, 2022, in the state of New York.
- FanDuel has been approved to accept legal sports wagers in the state by the NY Gaming Commission.
- Casino Partner: Meadowlands Racetrack
- FanDuel is the name sponsor for the on-site retail sportsbook at the Meadowlands. It accepted its first bets in New Jersey in July 2018, a few months before online sportsbook operations began. It has grown to be a leader in the state with a substantial market share.
- FanDuel also has a branded retail sportsbook at the Bally’s Atlantic City casino. The new facility opened up in March 2021 just in time for the NCAA basketball tournament.
- The first new state to offer legal sports betting post-PASPA, New Jersey has just a few main limitations – both surrounding college sports.
- Both in-state college teams and college competitions held in New Jersey are illegal to wager on. You won’t find them offered at any New Jersey online sportsbook or retail location.
- Casino partner: Valley Forge Casino Resort
- The second official FanDuel Sportsbook opened for retail wagering in March 2019 at the Valley Forge Casino Resort.
- FanDuel branded sportsbooks are also located in the Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia and the Live Casino Pittsburgh
- There are no major sports restrictions in Pennsylvania. The state did outlaw wagers on non-sports related activities though… so no election speculation or betting on Best Picture at the Oscars.
- Casino Partner: The Greenbrier
- FanDuel opened its first and only retail sportsbook in West Virginia at The Greenbrier, a beautiful resort in southern West Virginia, in September 2018.
- West Virginia bettors can place action on all major sports.
- Casino Partners: Belterra Casino Resort, Blue Chip Casino
- FanDuel Sportsbook is again the name sponsor on-site at the Belterra Casino Resort and the Blue Chip Casino Hotel & Spa. Retail wagering began in September 2019, a little over a month before online sportsbooks began operating in Indiana.
- Casino Partners: Mardi Gras Casino, Golden Gates Casino
- Colorado legislators had fun setting the rules. You can bet on anything and everything. From Finland’s action-packed baseball-like pastime, Pesapallo, to floorball, to Gaelic Games. If it’s being contested somewhere in the world, Colorado books can have action on it.
- Casino Partner: FanDuel Sportsbook and Horse Racing
- FanDuel Sportsbook launched its sports betting service in Illinois on August 29, 2020.
- Illinois does not allow wagering on in-state college teams. This restricts local bets on popular IL teams like the Illini and Northwestern.
- FanDuel Sportsbook also operates a retail location at the Par-A-Dice Casino in East Peoria and FanDuel Sportsbook and Horse Racing location in Collinsville.
- Casino Partners: Diamond Jo, Diamond Jo Worth
- FanDuel launched retail sportsbooks at both of Iowa‘s Diamond Jo Casino properties in August 2019 in addition to its online sportsbook, which is a popular choice among bettors in the state.
- Casino Partner: None. The Tennessee sports betting industry is only accessible online using a sportsbook app. The state has no casinos.
- FanDuel Sportsbook began accepting bets in Tennessee on November 1, 2020.
- The state restricts betting on college player props. I.e., you can’t wager on a specific collegiate player performance.
- License Partner: Washington Football Team
- On January 21, 2021 FanDuel Sportsbook app became the first online sportsbook to accept legal wagers in the state of Virginia.
- Like a few other states, Virginia restricts bettors from wagering on in-state college teams. While the Hokies, Cavs, and Dukes may be off limits, out-of-state teams are fair game.
- College prop bets are also off limits. For example, you can’t bet on a college football running back to rush for 100 yards.
- Casino Partner: MotorCity Casino
- FanDuel sports betting online, along with the FanDuel Sportsbook app, are now live in Michigan. The company took its first legal, online wagers in the state on Jan. 22, 2021 and has already gained significant market share.
- FanDuel has a substantial brick-and-mortar sportsbook presence at the MotorCity Casino located in Detroit.
- Partner: Phoenix Suns
- FanDuel partnered with the Suns before sports betting was even legal in Arizona, which turned out to be a great move because they were able to build a lavish sportsbook at the Suns’ arena in downtown Phoenix and go live online on September 9, the first day betting was allowed in AZ.
- Partner: Mohegan Tribe, Mohegan Sun Casino
- FanDuel was quick to partner with the Mohegan Tribe to bring sports betting to the state of Connecticut.
- FanDuel was ready and accepting bets on the first day of legal betting in the state, Oct. 19, 2021.
- Partner: Boyd Gaming
- FanDuel Sportsbook went live in Louisiana on January 28, 2022, the first day of operation for online sportsbooks in the state.
- Partner: Boyd Gaming/Kansas Star Casino
- FanDuel launched in Kansas on September 1, 2022, through a partnership with Boyd Gaming, which owns the Kansas Star Casino, one of just four retail casinos in the state.
FanDuel in Ontario
Sports bettors in Ontario finally have single-game wagering available to them. After many years of only having parlay wagering with inferior lines run by the provincial lottery, the dream of an open, competitive sportsbook marketplace became a reality on April 7, 2022. That is also the day that FanDuel opened its sportsbook to those in Ontario ready to wager. This is good news for bettors in the province, because it is a sure thing that FanDuel will be just as popular in Ontario, and the rest of Canada, as it is in America.
Bet From Any Device
FanDuel Sportsbook is available on pretty much any device you might want to play from. Bettors will be able to place a legal wager with just a few clicks of the mouse, or a few taps on their phone or tablet.
The desktop browser client is well designed, pleasant to look at, and easy to use. It’s got pretty much every feature that online sportsbook users have come to expect, plus some. It throws the most popular, live events front and center, so they’re easy to find. There’s an A-Z list along the left side of the screen that allows you quickly hone in on any desired market.
Once you’ve found the right bet, just click on it, and your betting slip will appear on the right side of the screen. It will clearly display the odds and potential payouts once you enter the desired stake.
Keep an eye out for the ‘More Wagers’ button that will show all available betting options for a specific event or sports betting market – prop bets included.
iOS and Android Apps
FanDuel Sportsbook offers a leading betting app for all mobile devices. No matter your phone or tablet preference, iPhone or Android, they’ve got you. Having run one of the world’s largest DFS operations for more than a decade, the company is no stranger to an efficient experience for an online sportsbook. FanDuel’s sports betting app doesn’t disappoint.
While some sportsbooks require a separate sports betting app for each state of operation, FanDuel Sportsbook has neatly woven them all into the same package. When logging in you’ll be asked to choose the state where you want to place a bet. You will have to be in that state in order to actually make a wager.
The look and feel of the mobile app mirrors that of the browser. Get used to one, you’ve got the other down – it’s a seamless transition. All betting markets are easy to find, and once you tap on the wager you want, the slip appears at the bottom of the screen.
You can perform all key account functions, including banking, directly from the mobile app. Live betting odds are updated on the fly, meaning FanDuel Sportsbook bettors will always have access to current, competitive odds. It’s a premium product.
Why Play at FanDuel Online Sportsbook?
FanDuel Sportsbook has become a household name in the U.S. because of its stellar reputation, superior user experience, and great bonus offers. It is known as one of the top brands among the Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) crowd. FanDuel fantasy DFS players, many of whom started by playing FanDuel fantasy football, have flocked towards FD’s familiar name, and shared account balances will make it that much easier to begin betting on sports.
FanDuel fantasy DFS contests, which is simply picking the best players each day using a salary cap, have become big money, and the company used its years of experience in DFS to set the pace in the early laps of the race for online sportsbook supremacy.
Aesthetically pleasing, easy to use, quickly updated lines and some of the best bet offerings in the industry using its online sportsbook, FanDuel is way ahead of the competition in user experience and customer support capabilities.
Multi-sport parlay insurance
Yes, parlay insurance. Multi-bet parlays are becoming more and more popular, and FanDuel has found a way to take some of the sting out of losing your parlay after hitting every bet but one. Under the parlay insurance promotion, if you create a four-bet or more parlay card and hit all the bets but one, FanDuel will refund your bet up to $25 as a credit. Be sure to check and see if this parlay insurance promotion is available before making your parlay bet. It would be a real bummer to not have that parlay insurance, and the promotion is not available all the time.
FanDuel Sportsbook Deposits and Withdrawals
FanDuel Sportsbook offers several ways to make a deposit and withdraw from an account. Generally speaking, all deposit methods are instant, including the FanDuel prepaid card.
Withdrawal times vary based on the method you choose, and a successful deposit using the chosen method may be required before a cashout is approved. Options will vary by state.
Use your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover to make a deposit. Success rates for site credit/debit card deposits aren’t much of a concern anymore. At present they’re one of the most popular methods to fund an iGaming account.
FanDuel Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card
You can apply for a Fanduel prepaid card on the FanDuel website. Once approved, you can instantly attach a debit card or credit card to fund the account. ACH transactions can be set up after the actual card is received in the mail, which typically takes about two weeks.
You can easily fund your account using the most popular eWallet in the world: PayPal. Safely and securely link your bank account or credit card to the service to initially fund the account.
The popular eWallet used by all the kids is available for deposits and withdrawals on FanDuel. Venmo is just as secure as your PayPal account because it is owned by PayPal. This is another way FanDuel is leading the way, giving bettors more options than other sportsbooks.
Online Bank Transfer
Instantly send funds to FanDuel Sportsbook using your bank’s bill pay function. All major banks participate, including (but not limited to):
- Bank of America
- Capital One 360
- Wells Fargo
Choose “PayNearMe” from the deposit page and you will receive a barcode that can be scanned at a 7-11, CVS, or Family Dollar. They’ll scan your barcode at the register, accept your cash, and the funds will be online shortly. Daily and 30-day rolling limits apply.
FanDuel fantasy DFS and sportsbook customers can transfer to and from their bank account and FanDuel account via a wire transfer, even while using the mobile app. It takes a little longer than some of the other deposit methods, but it’s tried and true.
Pick up a FanDuel gift card wherever you buy your Amazon or Best Buy gift cards that you give out to your nephew for his birthday. You can use it to immediately fund your account or give the gift of a 6-leg parlay to anyone over 21 who lives in a state with FanDuel.
In some states, you may be able to mail a check to the sportsbook. FanDuel and other operators offer this service even though it’s not the most common option and is found most often in younger markets that are still beefing up their cashier.
Cash at the Casino Cage
Head over to FanDuel’s casino partner in the state and hand your cash directly to the teller. They’ll deposit it directly into your account so that it’s available for immediate use.
Just a note, not every deposit method will be available for withdrawal. For example, it’s really easy to deposit with a credit card, but you’ll have to pick another option to cash out with after you win.
Online Bank Transfer
The online banking feature will allow you to access your bank account to make withdrawals using your checking account.
You can typically request a paper check to be sent to the address registered on your FanDuel account. It’ll take some time to arrive, around a week or so, but its safe and familiar for just about everyone.
FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Card
Once you successfully make a deposit using the prepaid card, you can request that your winnings be sent back to it, too. This process can take a day or two for the funds to appear in your prepaid card account, and can be withdrawn at any ATM or used anywhere Discover Cards are accepted.
If you made your deposit using PayPal, you can also use PayPal to withdraw as well. Money should hit your account within 24-48 hours, making it one of the fastest options.
Similar to PayPal, if you deposit using Venmo, you can also use it to withdraw your funds.
Cash at the Casino Cage
In states where FanDuel runs a retail sportsbook, you can reclaim your funds in-person, right at the casino’s cashier window.
What to Bet On – Available Markets
What your local, state-regulated sportsbook can offer will depend on its established laws. We recommend taking a glance above at the state-specific overview for a detailed breakdown of what you can (and can’t) do, and where. In general, FanDuel will offer wagers on all major sports in every market – plus some niche offerings.
- Baseball – MLB, College Baseball
- Football – NFL, College Football, CFL
- Hockey – NHL, International Hockey
- Basketball – NBA, College Basketball, WNBA
- Soccer – MLS, EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, and much more. International play, plus friendlies
- Combat Sports – Boxing, UFC
- Many other sports depending on state and time of year
Once you find the right game, you can wager on it six ways from Sunday. Pick from:
- Spread Betting
- Over/Under (totals)
- Prop bets
- Live, in-game betting
- Fantasy style bets, including fantasy football
FanDuel Sportsbook Rewards Program
Unfortunately, the one area that FanDuel lags behind the competition is with its sportsbook rewards program… it has none. FanDuel offers DFS players access to The Players Club, which gives players a way to recoup value for their loyalty; however, it’s not yet available for sports betting. It’s one of the only omissions from FanDuel’s excellent sportsbook offering – we’ll keep our fingers crossed.
In the meantime, keep an eye out for limited availability rebate promotions that offer bettors the chance to recoup a portion of their losses. It’s something!
FanDuel Online Sportsbook Company Information
Founded in 2009, FanDuel Sportsbook is the second-largest Daily Fantasy Sports service in the country behind its primary rival, DraftKings. Slowly building funding through investments from large corporations including Comcast, NBC Sports, and other large investment firms, FanDuel built a strong reputation in the Daily Fantasy Sports world. At one point in 2017, they almost merged with DraftKings, but the FTC determined it would create an industry monopoly, and the agreement was terminated.
In an effort to become a household name and land exclusive advertising deals, FanDuel has partnered with numerous professional sports teams across the major U.S. leagues. These partnerships have greatly helped with brand recognition within the sports betting space.
Shortly after the Supreme Court ruling in May 2018 that declared the ban on sports betting unconstitutional, FanDuel was acquired by British bookmaker, Paddy Power Betfair, and wasted no time in announcing its intention to expand into legal sports betting, beginning with New Jersey. The deal was finalized on July 11, 2018, and the New York-based company was renamed FanDuel Group.
FanDuel and Paddy Power Betfair are now a part of Flutter Entertainment PLC, one of the largest gaming conglomerates in the world. Flutter brands include FanDuel, Betfair, PokerStars, FOX Bet, Paddy Power, Adjarabet, and many more.
FanDuel Customer Support
If you have any problems, concerns, questions, or need help of any kind, you can reach support services by any of these three options:
- Live Chat – To access the live chat, visit the support page, and click the blue ‘Support’ chat bubble that appears in the corner of your screen.
- Email – Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply fill out the ticket request form that’s available on the support page. They will reply to the email address provided in the inquiry.
- Phone – The support phone number will vary by state, consult the support section to find it.
FanDuel Sportsbook FAQ
Which states have access to FanDuel Sportsbook?
FanDuel online sportsbook is currently available in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
What is the FanDuel Sportsbook welcome bonus?
New bettors in most states where FanDuel is live qualify for a No Sweat First Bet up to $1000! FanDuel will cover your first bet up to $1000, which is a great way to check out the sportsbook. What a deal!
What is the best FanDuel Sportsbook promo code?
You actually don’t need a FanDuel Sportsbook promo code to claim the No Sweat First Bet. Click any of the links on this page and you’re ready to make your first bet.
Is FanDuel Sportsbook legal?
Completely. FanDuel has been licensed to accept wagers on sports in all of the states in which it is active (see above for the full list). Whether it’s the state lottery or a gaming commission, FanDuel has received the proper permissions to legally operate in its current states.
Does FanDuel Sportsbook have a mobile app?
Absolutely – and having gained years of online gaming experience through DFS, it’s a rock-solid one for a sportsbook. FanDuel is available on your iOS or Android device.