Golden Nugget Sportsbook Promo Code
Golden Nugget is an online sportsbook that is legal and fully licensed in Michigan and New Jersey. Golden Nugget holds their own license in New Jersey and are able to accept wagers in Michigan through a deal with the Keweenaw Bay Indian Community.
Golden Nugget Promo Code
Golden Nugget NJ Promo Code
|Michigan Bonus Offer||First bet match with free bet up to $250|
|New Jersey Bonus Offer||Up to $100 Risk-Free Bet|
Golden Nugget Sportsbook Promo Code Explained
When you sign up and deposit at Golden Nugget’s online sportsbook in New Jersey, your first bet will be a one-time $100 risk free bet (Golden Nugget promo code is not necessary). Just make your first deposit of at least $50, then make a single/straight pregame wager and if the bet loses, Golden Nugget will refund your account up to $100 within 72 hours in the form of a one time free bet. There are no minimum odds for this bet. You have 90 days from sign up to place your first bet.
In Michigan, the deal is even sweeter when you successfully register a new account using one of the many links on this page and our exclusive promo code. Once you are registered and make your first deposit, head over to the promotions section. Simply opt in to the promotion, and then head on over to the sportsbook. Place your first wager, and that first bet will be matched dollar for dollar in the form of the a free bet, win or lose!
While some sportsbooks deny bonuses and free bets if you already have a casino or poker account, this is not true at Golden Nugget sportsbook. In fact, you can use your casino balance to place the risk free bet without making a new deposit, and a Golden Nugget promo code is not even needed!
- Bet Match in MI only
- $100 Risk-Free bet in NJ
- Great Moneyline Odds
- Tons Of Betting Options
Bets Offered At Golden Nugget Sportsbook
Golden Nugget is taking bets on all major sports with a few exceptions. Due to New Jersey sports betting laws, betting on games that take place in New Jersey or colleges based in New Jersey is prohibited. There are no such restrictions in Michigan.
Bets are available on the typical point spreads, moneylines, futures and totals. Other options include pregame, half betting, and various winning margin bets.
Golden Nugget also offers the popular InGame betting that allows you to place bets while the action unfolds with constantly updating odds. InGame betting allows you to bet on every pitch, every down and ever set in tennis all in real time.
Golden Nugget has a very simple easy to use layout. Sports are listed on the left side of the screen, banking and support on the right and popular options listed in the center. Once you choose a bet, it shows up in your betslip where you can choose single bets, or a wide array of parlay options.
- Football (NFL and NCAA)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA, Euro Leagues)
- Hockey (NHL)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Motor Racing
- Rugby Union
- Aussie Rules
Deposits and Withdrawals
Golden Nugget has plenty of banking options to fund and withdraw from your account. All deposit methods are instant except the wire transfer option that can take 5-7 days to process.
- Credit/Debit Cards: Use your Visa, Discover or Mastercard to instantly fund your account. Some banks still block online gaming transactions or charge an additional fee. If you have questions or concerns, contact your bank or choose another option
- PayPal: Easily and securely fund your account using the worlds most popular E-wallet.
- ACH/Echeck: Instantly and safely fund your account using your bank account and routing numbers.
- Golden Nugget Play+ Card: You can apply for a prepaid card on Golden Nuggets website. Once approved you can fund your account with any Visa or Mastercard. The actual card will arrive in the mail in about two weeks.
- PayNearMe: Quickly and conveniently fund your account with cash at participating 7-11, Family Dollar or CVS.
- Online Bank Transfer: Instantly deposit with online bill pay through participating banking websites. These include Bank of America, BB&T, Capital One 360, Chase, HSBC Bank USA, New York Community Bank, PNC, Regions, Santander, Suntrust, U.S. Bank and Wells Fargo.
- Cast at Casino Cage: Simply bring cash and a photo ID to the casino cage to instantly fund your account.
- Safekeeping:Transfer funds from your Golden Nugget Safekeeping account to your online account.
- Wire Transfer: Instantly transfer funds from your bank account.
- Golden Nugget Play+ Card: Withdrawal to the play plus card and withdrawal at any ATM or use the card anywhere Discover is accepted.
- ACH/Echeck: Quickly and conveniently withdrawal to your bank account using your routing and account number in 2-5 business days once the transaction is approved.
- PayPal: Withdrawal funds to your PayPal account. Funds are available immediately once the transaction is approved.
- Check By Mail: Request a check to be sent to your registered home address. Checks will arrive in 2-3 weeks after approval.
- Cash At Casino Cage: Request funds to the casino cage, and once approved, just stop by the cage with a photo ID and pick up your cash.
- Safekeeping: Transfer your funds to to you Golden Nugget Safekeeping account by stopping by the casino cage and making the request.
- Wire Transfer:Transfer funds to your bank account in about 5-7 days once approved.
Geolocation technology uses your phone’s GPS, IP address and available Wi-Fi networks to verify that you are physically located in New Jersey or Michigan. When using the mobile app, be sure to have your location feature turned on. If Golden Nugget is having trouble finding your location on desktop, make sure your Wi-Fi is turned on and that there are at least 3 other available Wi-Fi options are available.
Deposits and withdrawals can be made from outside of New Jersey or Michigan, but to place a bet, you must be physically located in the state. However, you do not need to be a state resident to participate.
Golden Nugget Company Information
Opening in 1985, Trump Castle, later renamed Trump Marina in 1997, was acquired by Golden Nugget Inc. on May 23, 2011. Renamed Golden Nugget Atlantic City, the resort hotel houses a 75,000 square foot casino, 728 guest rooms, seven restaurants, a night club, spa and outdoor heated pool. Golden Nugget Inc. also owns Golden Nugget Las Vegas.
Golden Nugget is already the dominant leader in New Jersey online casinos. Going live in 2013, Golden Nugget online casino was an instant hit among online gamblers in New Jersey, and has managed to hold on to the top spot for the past six years.
Golden Nugget was among the first wave to go live in Michigan, doing so in January 2021.
Golden Nugget Sportsbook Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Golden Nugget if I am having trouble?
There are a few convenient options to contact support. On the far right of the screen is an option that says “My Support”. This leads you to a page giving you the phone number (1855-873-1010), live chat link, or email customer service at email@example.com. All options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Who can place a bet on Golden Nugget online sportsbook?
Anyone who is 21 years of age or older and is physically located in New Jersey or Michigan.
What if I have a gambling problem or just need a break?
There are several options for “Responsible Gaming” including self exclusion, limiting deposits, time limits or temporary self-suspension. You can also seek help by calling 1800-GAMBLER.
I am new to sports betting, does Golden Nugget have any resources to help explain all the complicated lingo?
On the top of the Golden Nugget home screen is an option titled “Help Center” that can help you with any questions you may have. Otherwise you can contact live chat if you have any other questions.
Can I use my casino balance to place sports bets?
Yes! The casino and sportsbooks share a balance.
Is live ingame betting offered at Golden Nugget online sportsbook?
Yes! There are plenty of options for all sports to live ingame bet.