BetRivers PA Online Sportsbook Promo Code
Located on Pittsburgh’s North Shore, Rivers Casino has a virtual monopoly in the West. BetRivers – Rivers’ online brand – was the third online sportsbook to launch in Pennsylvania just one day after Parx. Rivers retail sportsbook ranks second behind only sister casino SugarHouse(now Rivers Philadelphia), and is already posting impressive numbers for live betting, putting them in position to be a dominating force in the PA online sports betting scene.
BetRivers PA online sportsbook is owned by Rush Street Gaming, who also operates SugarHouse Casino in Philadelphia. SugarHouse already operates an online sportsbook in neighboring New Jersey, which should give both SugarHouse and Rivers a leg up on the competition. BetRivers online sportsbook is virtually identical to SugarHouse online sportsbook with just a few aesthetic changes. The app and desktop versions are both very easy to use and plenty of betting options no matter what sports you are looking for.
BetRivers PA Promo Code
|Bonus Offer||100% Match up to $250|
BetRivers PA Online Sportsbook Promo Code
- Deposit Bonus To $250
- Great Promos
- Good Bet Offerings
- Solid Software
With up to nine online sportsbooks expected to launch over the next few months in Pennsylvania, competition should be fierce. Online sportsbooks often offer sign up bonuses, free bets and other promotions in order to get customers’ attention and get bettors to give their software a try. Lets take a look at the BetRivers PA online sportsbook promo code that’ll get you a first deposit bonus.
BetRivers PA Online Sportsbook Promo Code, Explained
Step 2: Create a new account.
Step 3: Enter our BetRivers PA Online Sportsbook promo code 250MATCH.
Step 4: Enjoy a 100% first deposit match up to $250 with a measly 1x wagering requirement.
iRush VIP Rewards Promos and Bonuses
- The more you wager, the more you earn! With every dollar you wager, you earn IReward points. You can trade these points in for bonus money with the same 1x wagering requirements
VIP Odds Boosts and Tier Bonuses
- The more points you earn, the higher tier level you can earn. The rewards for climbing tiers include quicker cashouts, gifts, Rivers casino swag all the way up to free trips or personal VIP managers.
- As you work your way up the VIP tiers, Rivers offers exclusive deposit matches, bonuses, and odds boost parlays.
BetRivers PA Sportsbook Software Snapshot
BetRivers online sportsbook is very intuitive, even for those new to sports betting. Every sport available for betting is listed on the right side of the screen. Find the sport you want to wager on and all the available matches and bets will be shown in the middle of the screen. Click on your bet and your bet slip will pop up. Enter how much you would like to wager and potential payouts will be shown. Click bet now and enjoy the game, its that easy!
BetRivers has a plethora of betting options, but when it comes to live ingame betting, BetRivers may be the best. In the top left corner of the screen, there is a “Live Right Now” button. Rivers ingame betting lines are extremely quick to update, and the options are endless. Just for example, as most sites will allow you to bet on games in tennis, Rivers allows you to bet on every point. If the odds change while the bet is in your betslip, you can quickly accept the new odds and place your bet.
My Experience on BetRivers PA Sportsbook
Signup – Signup was simple and quick. If you already have a rush rewards account you have the option to use that for an even quicker experience. Make sure you use our BetRivers PA sportsbook promo code.
First Deposit – After my identity was verified, I was brought to the deposit page. I used my Visa Card and was instantly approved. I used the 250MATCH code and after my $250 deposit, I instantly had $500 to play with.
Betting Experience – My favorite sport to bet is tennis, and lucky for me, I signed up during the first week of Wimbledon. The site took a few minutes to verify my location, but once it was verified, I was blown away by the available options for betting on tennis. I started out with a bet on Nadal to break serve, and as I was making my bet, the odds jumped from +280 to +600 as he went down 0-15. I quickly clicked accept odds change and my bet was in.
I compared the lines from Rivers against FanDuel (a future PA competitor) in New Jersey for ingame betting, and Rivers lines were more generous for ingame and updated much quicker. I was able to put in a three leg ingame parlay on Rivers, and when the odds changed, it still only took one click of a mouse to accept the new odds.
Cashout – While I was a little disapointed that my favorite cashout option, EChecks, was not available, my first cashout was very quick. It took two days for Rivers to review my account, and I was sent a request to verify the credit card that I had deposited with. Within hours of me verifying my credit card, my cashout to my Play+ card was in my account. I was then able to send my winnings to my bank account from the card which took 2 business days to transfer. My second cashout was approved in minutes, and was sent to my card instantly. I was very impressed with the speed displayed by Rivers.
What advantages will BetRivers have in the PA online sports betting market?
- Early Launch – With their only competition being their sister casino and Parx for the time being, Rivers has a leg up on the competition.
- Western PA Monopoly – Rivers has a virtual domination in the West. Being the only casino in the Pittsburgh area gives them a loyal following in a city that has a very loyal sports fan base.
- Experience – While Rivers seemingly has zero experience in the online sportsbook market, they will be using SugarHouse’s battle tested software that has been live in New Jersey for almost a year. Pair that with Kambi’s wealth of experience and this puts Rivers way ahead o competitors that are building a sportsbook from scratch.
Rivers online sportsbook is available via Android app and desktop and although there is no iOS app, Rivers, along side their sister casino, SugarHouse, has figured out a workaround in order to offer bets on your iPhone or iPad. Rivers has figured out a work around using a third party app to track your location while you access the online sportsbook using your iPhone browser. Full a full explanation, we have outlined exactly how this works in a step by step guide here. The location app will give you access to SugarHouse and Rivers. This is a temporary fix, and hope to see a iOS friendly app available soon.
Rivers’ Retail Sportsbook
Rivers Casino is busy at work building their permanent retail sportsbook, but for now is operating out of a temporary location on the south gaming floor near the high limit area.
The temporary sportsbook covers around 3000 square feet, features a sports lounge that has seating for around 100 people who can enjoy watching their favorite games on any of the 15 flat screen TVs and a 14 foot LED video wall. There are several cashiers and self-service kiosks just waiting for patrons to come place their bets.
River’s permanent sportsbook was slated to open in Spring 2019, but it seems we may be looking at a Summer opening. The permanent book will be located on the central gaming floor where the Levels Lounge is currently located.
BetRivers Casino PA Online Sportsbook Banking Options
- Visa/Mastercard– Simply use your Visa or Mastercard to fund your account.
- ACH- Securely link your bank account using your routing and checking number. Limited to certain banks.
- Rivers Play+ card – Rivers Play+ is a personalized prepaid card account that can be funded by any bank account, credit card, or debit card.
- Cash at Rivers Casino cage – Simply walk up to the cage at Rivers casino and make your cash deposit. The funds will be available immediately.
- Wire Transfer – If you prefer not to share your banking details, wire transfers are available. Rivers will contact you via email when funds are available.
- PayNearMe at Pennsylvania 7-11 – Instantly fund your account with cash at any Pennsylvania 7-11.
- Rivers Play+ card – Once you have received your prepaid card, funds will be available immediately after staff approval. The money can be taken out at any ATM or used wherever Discover credit cards are accepted.
- ACH – Withdraw your funds securely into your bank account within 3-5 business days once the transaction is approved.
- Check by mail – Receive a check at your physical mailing address. This method can take up to 14 days for processing and delivery.
- Cash at Rivers casino cage – Choose the cash at the cage option and once approved, just stop by the casino cage at Rivers Casino with your ID and pick up your cash.
Future Banking Options Should Include:
- Online banking transfer
BetRivers PA Online Sportsbook Betting Options
Rivers is taking bets as low as $0.10 on what seems to be any sport and every bet type you can think of. Options include single bets, parlays up to 12 games combined, and round robin parlays which are multiple parlays on the same ticket. Unlike New Jersey there are no restrictions on betting on Pennsylvania teams.
Single game and parlay bets are available on point spreads, moneylines and totals bets. In addition to these options are what seem to be unlimited pregame and live ingame prop bet options. These include O/U on points, rebounds, homeruns, individual games, points and sets in tennis and many many more. Odds can be displayed in decimal (1.4) fractional (6/4) and American (+200, -120)
- UFC/MMA fights
- Car racing
- College Football
- NFL Football
- Australia Rules Football
- College Basketball
- NBA Basketball
- MLB Baseball
- MLS Soccer
- Premier League Soccer
- Most international Soccer leagues
Types Of Wagers
- InGame betting
BetRivers PA Online Sportsbook FAQs
When did Rivers Online Sportsbook launch?
Rivers online sportsbook launched on June 25th, 2019.
Who is able to place a bet at Rivers Online sportsbook?
Anyone who is 21 years of age or older and physically located in Pennsylvania.
What can I do if I have a gambling problem or just need a break from gaming?
There are several options to you on the My Account dropdown under “Responsible gaming.” You can set deposit limits, spending limits, time limits, temporary self-suspension, and total lifetime self-exclusion.
Disclaimer: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler. Only 1x Wager Applies, Playable in PA Only.
Top Photo: G. Pavely/USA TODAY Sports)