SugarHouse PA Online Sportsbook Promo Code and Review
SugarHouse was one of the first casinos to take retail sports bets in Pennsylvania and is looking to be one of the first to take bets online as well. SugarHouse is already a big name in the New Jersey online sportsbook and casino market, and they’re looking to expand their reach across the Delaware River into Pennsylvania where they operate one of the most successful casinos in the Philadelphia area.
The Pennsylvania version of the SugarHouse mobile sportsbook should be very similar to their New Jersey counterpart. Both books get their data from Kambi and are run by Rush Street interactive, and we expect the promotions and lines to be almost identical to the New Jersey site.
SugarHouse Sportsbook PA Promo Code
Over the next few months there could be up to nine online sportsbooks launching in Pennsylvania, and all will be vying for attention from PA online sports bettors. Online sportsbooks will offer sign up bonuses, free bets and various other promotions to get bettors to check out their site. If SugarHouse New Jersey is any indication of whats to come in Pennsylvania, we are looking at one of the most generous offers in the market. New Jersey SugarHouse’s offers include:
- A 100% first deposit match up to $250 with a measly 1x wagering requirement
- iRush VIP Rewards promos and bonuses
- iRush rewards store
What Advantages Will SugarHouse Have in the Pennsylvania Online Sports Betting Market?
- Name recognition: SugarHouse is sitting on prime real estate being the only casino actually within Philadelphia city limits, and an already trusted New Jersey branded online sportsbook. Loyal customers to the live PA casino and online New Jersey sportbook should easily make the transition.
- Experience: Already having been live in New Jersey since August 2018, SugarHouse has a leg up on competitors that are starting from scratch.
- Shared balance with Casino: SugarHouse will make it easy for customers to go back and forth between sports betting and online casino games by having one online wallet.
- Promotions: SugarHouse is famous for their 1x bonus wagering requirements. Other sites may have 5x or 10x requirements, meaning in order to clear a 5x $10 bonus, you would need to wager $50 in order to make the bonus money available for withdrawal. The same $10 bonus on SugarHouse would only come with a $10 wagering requirement.
SugarHouse’s Land-Based Sportsbook
While SugarHouse is building a permanent sportsbook, they are currently taking bets at an 1800 square foot temporary sportsbook located near the poker room that has enough seating for around 70 people. This temporary sportsbook includes a luxurious sports lounge with a 14 foot LED video wall, 12 flat screen HDTVs and various food and drink offerings.
The permanent sportsbook, which will replace the Lucky Red Lounge in the main gaming floor, should be open by summer 2019. SugarHouse sportsbook will have seating for almost 200 people, HDTVs to enjoy all your favorite games, betting kiosks and various food and drink options.
SugarHouse PA Online Sportsbook Banking Options
Banking options should include:
- PlaySugarhouse Play+ Card
- Online banking transfer
- Cash at SugarHouse cage
Sugarhouse PA Online Sportsbook Betting Options
- UFC/MMA fights
- Car racing
- College Football
- NFL Football
- Australia Rules Football
- College Basketball
- NBA Basketball
- MLB Baseball
- MLS Soccer
- Premier League Soccer
- Most international Soccer leagues
Types of Wagers
- InGame betting
SugarHouse PA Online Sportsbook FAQs
When will SugarHouse online sportsbook be available?
It was announced at a PGCB board meeting on April 17th that testing would begin within 2-3 weeks. SugarHouse looks to be one of the first in line so launch could be any day now.
Who will be able to place a bet at SugarHouse online sportsbook?
Anyone who is physically located in Pennsylvania and is 21 years of age or older.
What can I do if I have a gambling problem or just need a break from gaming?
There are several options to you on the My Account dropdown under “Responsible gaming.” You can set deposit limits, spending limits, time limits, temporary self-suspension, and total lifetime self-exclusion. For more help, you can call 1800-GAMBLER.