Unibet Online Sportsbook Promo Code
Unibet is one of the biggest online gambling companies in the world with over 11 million customers in over 100 countries. They first entered the U.S. online sports betting market in New Jersey through an agreement with the Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City, and have now spread throughout the country to additional states including both Pennsylvania and Indiana.
On this page we’ll offer up all of the most important details relating to Unibet Sportsbook in the United States. Where can you bet? What’s the best bonus? What sports can you wager on? How do do you deposit and withdraw? We cover it all below.
- 1 Unibet Promo Code
- 2 Creating Your Unibet Sportsbook Account
- 3 Unibet: Active States
- 4 Where To Next?
- 5 Unibet Online Sportsbook Available Platforms
- 6 What Advantages Does Unibet Offer?
- 7 Unibet Online Sportsbook Banking Options
- 8 Unibet Betting Markets
- 9 Types Of Wagers
- 10 About Unibet
- 11 Support / Customer Service
- 12 Unibet Online Sportsbook FAQs
Unibet Promo Code
|State||Promo Code||No Deposit Bonus||Risk-Free Bet|
|New Jersey||No Code Needed - Click Here!||$20 in Free Bets||$250 Risk-Free Bet|
|Pennsylvania||No Code Needed - Click Here!||$40 in Free Bets||$500 Risk-Free Bet|
|Indiana||No Code Needed - Click Here!||$40 in Free Bets||$500 Risk-Free Bet|
|Virginia||No Code Needed - Click Here!||$100 in Free Bets||$1000 Risk-Free Bet|
Sign up by clicking through one of our exclusive links on this page and Unibet will give you a series of $10 free bets, absolutely free. The number of free bets you receive varies by state, and you can check the table above for your individual offer. The cash comes in the form of $10 free bets that will provide a nice welcome to the book. After creating the account you’ll instantly see them on your betting slip, ready for use.
Unibet is also offering a Risk-Free Bet, and the amount also depends on what state you are betting in. For example, if you are in New Jersey and place your first cash wager of at least $10 (minimum). If it loses, Unibet will refund the full amount, up to the $250 max, back into your account as cash credit. You can then use that cash to place more bets, or withdraw it – it’s your money. Refunds will be credited within 72 hours of your initial wager finishing as a loss.
Creating Your Unibet Sportsbook Account
Anyone that is 21 or older is eligible to set up a Unibet sportsbook account. The account creation process is nice and streamlined. After following one of the links on our page here, simply click the gold ‘Join Now’ button in the top right corner.
During the registration process you’ll be asked to submit a few pieces of information including an email address and password, plus your name, date of birth, address, phone number, and you’ll need to set a few security questions.
There is a section of the sign up form where it will ask for a Bonus code. As long as you used one of our links to visit the Unibet page, you can leave this section blank.
After submitting all of your information you’ll be prompted to complete the process by submitting the last four digits of your social security number. This is completely standard within the online sports betting and casino industry in the United States. Rest assured, your personal information is safe.
Verify Your Location
Lastly, before you can place a bet you’ll need to prove that you are in a state that offers both legal online sports betting, and in which Unibet has set up shop. This is accomplished by installing a geolocation plugin. After creating your account you’ll be automatically prompted to complete this step before you can bet.
After successfully installing the plugin and confirming you are where you need to be, you’re all set.
You don’t need to use the plugin while betting from the Unibet mobile app. Your phone or tablet can use its internal GPS chip to pinpoint your exact location – just make sure that location services are enabled.
Unibet: Active States
Unibet took its first step into the regulated betting market in the United States in New Jersey, accepting its first wagers in September 2019. Despite being a little late to the party, launching more than a year after many of its closest competitors, Unibet used its years of experienced and already polished online betting product to close the gap quickly. In the years since Unibet has successfully broadened its reach in the country, and is now available in numerous states.
|State||Bonus||Casino Partner||Launch Date|
|New Jersey||Get Bonus||Hard Rock AC||September 10, 2019|
|Pennsylvania||Get Bonus||Mohegan Sun Poconos||November 11, 2019|
|Indiana||Get Bonus||Horseshoe Hammond||July 30, 2020|
|Virginia||Get Bonus||Stand Alone License||April 28, 2021|
- Casino Partner: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- In the state of New Jersey it is illegal to wager on in-state colleges. It does not matter what sort of competition or sport it might be, if it involves an in-state institution, you won’t be able to bet on it.
- Likewise, any collegiate events being hosted in the state, regardless of who is competing, are also absent from NJ online sports betting sheets. This unfortunately includes NCAA Bowl Games and NCAA Tournament basketball games played in NJ.
- Unibet is the official betting partner of the New Jersey Devils (NHL).
- Casino Partner: Mohegan Sun Poconos
- Pennsylvania restricts wagers on non-athletic events… you can only bet on sports. Generally speaking this isn’t much of a hindrance, but it would be nice to be able to throw a few bucks on a political election or an entertainment awards show every now and again.
- A unique exception, the popular coin flip bet for big games like the Super Bowl is still available since the players still decide the action.
- The Mohegan Sun Poconos is home to a Unibet-themed retail sportsbook that features plenty of comfortable seating, a wall of TVs for sweating the action, and numerous betting windows.
- Unibet is the official betting partner of the Philadelphia Eagles (NFL).
- Casino Partner: Horseshoe Hammond
- Unibet operates in Indiana through a partnership agreement with Caesars Entertainment. However, Caesars Sportsbook remains the online betting option that is advertised on site. This means that in-person transactions at the Horseshoe Hammond, both deposits and withdrawals, are not permitted on Unibet IN. You’ll have to fund your account online.
- License Partner: None, Unibet received a license directly from the VA Lottery
- Unibet went live in Virginia on April 28, 2021.
- You cannot bet on in-state college sports teams in Virginia, nor can you place prop bets on college players/events. Just about everything else is fair game, though.
- PLUS $1000 RISK-FREE BET
- Strong, Trusted Brand
- VA Exclusive Offer
Where To Next?
A lot is happening in the world of iGaming within the U.S. With every legislative session new states are looking at sports betting with newfound vigor and excitement. Unibet online sportsbook may soon be arriving in a state near you. Areas where online sports betting is now legal, or launching soon include:
- Iowa – Unibet’s agreement with Caesar’s extends to the state of Iowa as well, where the company has already announced a partnership with Harrah’s Council Bluffs. Online sports betting is already active in the state, but Unibet has yet to launch.
- Michigan – The Great Lakes state will be one of the next dominos to fall for regulated iGaming in the United States. Retail sports betting has already begun, with online action expected to begin in 2021. Michigan law also permits online casino and poker – Unibet can do both.
- Illinois – No arrangements have been made, but Illinois is one of the largest states in the country by population and its sports betting industry is just getting started. It would make a lot of sense for all operators, Unibet included, to claim a share.
- Tennessee – TN is live with online-only sports betting. With no retail component, it offers an excellent opportunity for online operators like Unibet to get involved.
Unibet Online Sportsbook Available Platforms
You can access Unibet from all of your favorite devices. Computer, phone, tablet – Windows, Apple, iOS, Android, etc. Its browser-based book and its mobile app both offer a fantastic overall sports betting experience.
Mac / PC – Bet From Your Computer
To place a wager from your computer, simply visit the Unibet website using your favorite web browser and log-in. After you’ve confirmed your location with the mandatory geolocation plugin you’ll be able to get right in to the action. The sportsbook lists the events that are currently underway right up front, so you can’t miss them. There’s a convenient menu on the left side of the screen as well that helps bettors navigate between markets to find the right event. The search bar, located just above the promotional banners, is also very useful.
iOS / Android Apps
Take your sportsbook with you wherever you go with the Unibet mobile app. To get started, download the state-specific app from the app store of your choosing. Unibet requires a new, separate app for each state – they’ll be labeled accordingly.
Once you’ve installed the correct app and logged-in you will see the current, active events listed straight away – just like on the computer version of the sportsbook. As you scroll down the page you’ll begin to see prominent, upcoming contests.
There are two main menus within the app, both of which are accessed by clicking an icon with three horizontal lines. The menu in the top left corner (green) will allow you to move to the promotions page, the homepage, access customer support, or switch to the Casino.
The menu button located just below in the gray search bar area is best used for piloting the sportsbook itself. It will display links to live and upcoming games, plus it will provide a list of prominent sports to pick from.
Once you’ve found the right bet, simply tap on it, and the wager will automatically appear on your slip. Enter the amount you want to bet, and you’re good to go.
What Advantages Does Unibet Offer?
Unibet may have been a slow starter in the U.S., but that doesn’t mean they aren’t a seasoned sportsbook operator. The company brings almost 20 years of experience to more than 100 markets around the world. Unibet was one of the very first sportsbooks to go online – period.
Unibet has partnered with leading brick-and-mortar establishments like the Hard Rock Casino in New Jersey. In addition, Unibet has also linked up with numerous professional sports franchises including the Philadelphia Eagles and New Jersey Devils, becoming the official sportsbook partner for each.
Shared Wallet with Casino
It’s possible to place a bet on a football game then head over to the casino for some slots and blackjack. One deposit gets you convenient access to both!
Unibet Online Sportsbook Banking Options
- Credit / Debit Cards – Visa and Mastercard are the most commonly offered.
- PayPal – Fund your account instantly using this effortless eWallet.
- ACH/eCheck – If your bank offers an online bill pay feature, you can set up ACH/eCheck deposits directly to your Unibet account.
- Unibet Play+ Card – A prepaid credit card that’s easy to use.
- PayNearMe – Deposit with cash at your neighborhood 7Eleven, CVS, Family Dollar, or other participating retail stores.
- Cash at the Casino Cage – Waltz on in to Unibet’s B+M casino partner in your state and fork over cash at the casino cage.
Not all deposit methods will be offered for cash outs. Plus, you may be required to make a successful deposit using a specific method before you can use it to withdraw.
Unibet Betting Markets
Unibet has all the popular betting markets covered. Options include, but are not limited to:
- NCAA sports
- Auto Racing
- Australian Rules
Some state-specific restrictions may apply. Reference the regional breakdown above for more information on the nuances of each state regulated betting market.
Types Of Wagers
Unibet offers all of the most popular bet types, including in-game (live) wagers. You can bet on the event of your choosing so many ways. If you can think it up, there’s a good chance that Unibet will give you odds on it. Options include:
- In-game betting (live betting)
- Totals (Over/Under)
- Alternative spreads and totals
Unibet accepted its first bets over the phone all the way back in 1998. Not long after Unibet launched its online sportsbook, the first of its kind in the world, truly pioneering the industry. In just a few years time the company had amassed an enviable user base with members from all over the world, cementing its place as a bookmaker to beat within the iGaming industry.
In 2016, Unibet’s parent company rebranded to Kindred Group. The Kindred Group owns and operates prominent iGaming brands for not only sports betting, but also poker, casino, and bingo. 32Red and Bingo.com, along with Unibet, are among the most recognizable Kindred brands.
Unibet made the jump to the United States in 2019, opening its first online casino in June, and its initial online sportsbook in September – both in New Jersey. Sports betting operations in additional states, including PA and IN, have since followed. Before long bettors will be able to find Unibet online sportsbooks throughout the country – stay tuned.
Support / Customer Service
Unibet offers excellent customer service. Like most online sportsbooks, they provide answers through a couple of key formats which are generally available from 8am – 11pm ET. Click the ‘Help and Info’ or ‘Support’ button to check them out. Options include:
- Live Chat – Click on the green ‘Support’ bubble that appears in the bottom corner of the screen and you’ll be placed in a live chat window. It starts first as a bot – ask it your question and it’ll do its best to find an answer. In the event that you require more detail, just click the ‘Get in touch’ button and you’ll be connected with a knowledgable live representative. Generally speaking queue times were quite fast.
- Email – You can also formulate an email and send it over. The Unibet support team will read it and get back to you as soon as possible. There’s a different email address for each state:
- New Jersey: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pennsylvania: email@example.com
- Indiana: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – You can also give support a call over the phone. The number will vary based on your location though, so check the support page to make sure you’ve got the right one for your state.
- FAQ – Don’t underestimate the power of a good Frequently Asked Questions page. Unibet’s has convenient answers to common questions surrounding account creation, bonuses, login issues, deposits, withdrawals, responsible gaming, and more. If you’re having issues, chances are the FAQ has it covered.
Unibet Online Sportsbook FAQs
What states is Unibet Sportsbook available in?
Unibet sportsbook is currently accepting wagers in four states: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, and Virginia. We will update as needed once it spreads to new regions.
Who can place a bet on Unibet online sportsbook?
Anyone who is 21 years of age or older, and is physically located in one of the aforementioned states with legal, regulated betting.
Is Unibet Sportsbook legal?
Yes – Unibet sportsbook is legal, licensed, and regulated in every state that it accepts bets. Your funds are safe, and your bets are secure.
What can I do if I have a gambling problem or just need a break from gaming?
You can set deposit limits, spending limits, time limits, temporary self-suspension, and total lifetime self-exclusion in the responsible gaming section of the site. For more help, you can call 1800-GAMBLER.
Does Unibet have a mobile app?
Yep, it sure does. In addition to betting from a computer, you can download the Unibet Sportsbook app for your iOS or Android device and place wagers while on the go.