William Hill Online Sportsbook Promo Code
Established in 1934, William Hill is one of the most renown bookmakers in the industry and is now accepting bets in a state near you. Its first legal, licensed U.S.-facing sportsbook launched in September 2018 in the state of New Jersey, and has since spread around the country. William Hill bettors will benefit from the company’s 80+ years of experience while enjoying an excellent website and mobile app, lucrative promotions, and competitive pricing.
On this page we will summarize where you can bet, how to create an account, and which promo codes and bonuses are available with William Hill.
William Hill Promo Code Explained
William Hill Bonus Code
|First Deposit Bonus||Risk-Free Bet up to $500|
RotoGrinders exclusive William Hill promo code gives you access to a Risk-Free bet that could be worth up to $500 if your first bet falls a little short. To take advantage of this offer, simply register a new account using one of the many links on this page and use the code GRINDERSRF.
Once you are registered, make your first real money deposit using one of their many banking options and you are ready to place your first bet. Once you place your first bet, if it comes up a bit short, you will receive a one time free bet in the amount of your first bet up to $500. This free bet will expire in seven days, so if you dont use it, you lose it.
For example, if your first bet is a $500 wager on the 76ers to win, and you win that bet, nothing else will happen and you will be paid out like normal. If that bet comes out as a loss, you will get a $500 free bet that can be used for up to seven days.
Be sure to use promo code GRINDERSRF to secure the bonus.
While Will Hill usually offers the same bonus in all states, there is currently an exception for Illinois. New bettors in the state of Illinois should instead use code GRINDERS300 to pocket a $300 risk-free bet. With it, your first wager is essentially a free roll. Bet up to $300 and if it loses, the site will refund you, dollar for dollar.
In order to take advantage of our exclusive William Hill promo code offer, just follow the steps laid out below
Step 1 – Click on our RotoGrinders promo code link, which will take you to the William Hill promo code landing page. Select the ‘Register’ button to begin the account creation process.
Step 2 – Enter your information and add GRINDERSRF in the William Hill promo code box to secure the free bet.
Step 3 – Finally, make a real money deposit to qualify for the promotion. If possible, we recommend a deposit of at least $500 to lock in the largest possible bonus – the $500 free bet.
Pretty much all account functions can be conducted from anywhere in the country. This includes deposits, withdrawals, checking lines, and even adding items to your bet slip. However, in order to place a bet on William Hill online sportsbook, you must physically be located in a legal state. The site requires geolocation software that uses your IP address and available Wi-Fi signals to triangulate your computers location, and then it relays that data to the site. Conveniently, the GPS chip built in to your phone or tablet can also serve the same function without an extra download. Another “plus” for the ease of mobile betting.
Where You Can Bet with William Hill
The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) was shot down in the U.S. Supreme court in 2018. Now that it’s gone, all fifty states and Washington D.C. are now free and clear to set up their own, state-specific sports betting industry. Through localized legislation each state can map out exactly how they want sports betting to look in their area. Some states have legalized with few restrictions, while others have moved forward with a few niche rules to be mindful of.
William Hill has attained a license and is accepting online bets in the following states:
|State||Promo Code||Bonus||Casino Partner||Launch Date|
|New Jersey||GRINDERSRF||$500 Risk-Free Bet||Monmouth Park||September 1, 2018|
|West Virginia||GRINDERSRF||$500 Risk-Free Bet||Mountaineer Casino||September 3, 2020|
|Colorado||GRINDERSRF||$500 Risk-Free Bet||Isle Casino Black Hawk||September 8, 2020|
|Iowa||GRINDERSRF||$500 Risk-Free Bet||Isle Bettendorf, Isle Waterloo, Lakeside, Prairie Meadows||August 15, 2019|
|Illinois||GRINDERS300||$300 Risk-Free Bet||Great Victoria Casino||September 15, 2020|
|Indiana||TBA||TBA||Tropicana Evansville||Coming soon|
- Casino Partner: Monmouth Park Race Track
- William Hill is licensed through Monmouth Park to accept wagers in New Jersey.
- Will Hill is also the retail sportsbook sponsor on site at the race track.
- Notable betting restrictions in New Jersey include:
- No betting on in-state college teams, period. It doesn’t matter which college or league they are in, or where they are playing. You can’t bet on NJ colleges.
- No betting on college activities taking place in-state. This applies to games or contests that don’t involve NJ colleges, too. College football bowl games or NCAA tournament basketball games are off limits if they are being hosted in NJ.
- Casino Partner: Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort
- William Hill is licensed to accept bets through the Mountaineer Casino in New Cumberland, West Virginia.
- A retail sportsbook sponsored by William Hill is available on premise for in-person betting.
- Casino Partner: Isle Casino Black Hawk
- Colorado permits virtually all sports, leagues, and bet types you could think of. Its sports betting laws are amongst the most expansive in the United States.
- Casino Partner: Great Victoria Casino
- William Hill is the the retail sportsbook sponsor for the Great Victoria Casino in Elgin, Illinois. Similarly, its online sports betting license also runs through the casino.
- In-person registration was originally required by Illinois state legislators, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic the restriction has been temporarily lifted. You can sign up right now with William Hill entirely over the internet and place legal wagers while in the state of Illinois.
- Illinois currently offers a welcome bonus that is different than that found in other states. Read the bonus synopsis above for additional details.
- Casino Partner: Isle Bettendorf, Isle Waterloo, Lakeside Casino, Prairie Meadows Casino
- On site betting with William Hill is available at all four of the above casinos within the state of Iowa.
- Online wagering is available in Iowa, and as of January 1, 2021, remote registration is available. This means you can register for a new account, make your first deposit and place all your bets right from your computer or mobile device.
- Casino Partner: Tropicana Evansville
- William Hill provides full service retail wagering from its sportsbook at the Tropicana in Evansville, Indiana.
- Notably, William Hill is not accepting online sports bets in the state of Indiana – yet. With its retail betting and licensing partner already established, it’s only a matter of time before the website and mobile app launch in the state.
The William Hill app offers all of your typical sports wagers including moneyline, point spreads, totals, parlays up 10 games, and futures. William Hill also offers a limited menu of prop bets and in-game betting.
William Hill does offer “InPlay” betting, which allows you to bet on the action live, as it unfolds. Available in-game betting on typical wagers includes moneyline, point spreads, some props and totals, all while the odds are constantly updating. Odds on William Hill are displayed in American format (+155, -200).
The sports markets that you find on the William Hill betting sheet will depend, to some extent, on which state you’re in. However, pretty much every state that has moved forward with sports betting legislation has approved the major sports. This includes:
- Auto Racing
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA)
- Football (NFL, NCAA)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Fighting (Boxing, MMA)
William Hill Software and App
Bettors can access William Hill through its web-based sportsbook, or through its mobile app. The sports betting mobile application is available on both iOS and Android devices.
William Hill On Your Computer
William Hill online sportsbook has an easy to use layout with quick access to anything you may need right on the homepage. On the left side of the page you will find links for InPlay betting options, as well as the most popular sports to bet on, followed by a complete A-Z list. The homepage defaults to popular games to wager on but the center of the screen will populate with any market you choose from the left. The right side of the screen is reserved for your bet slip. There you can monitor your open bets, add new ones, check payouts, and of course – finalize wagers. Once you are happy with your selections, simply click “Place Bet” and you are on your way.
William Hill Mobile App
The William Hill mobile app can be found in your preferred iOS or Android app store as a completely free download. The “William Hill – Sportsbook” app will service most states, but not all that the company is active in. There are a handful of state-specific standalone apps, that for one reason or another require a separate (but similar!) application. Be mindful that your desired state is included in the app you download.
Overall, the mobile betting experience works quite well. Placing wagers is convenient, space is used effectively, and you can do anything and everything that is available on the full site while completely on the go. All banking services, placing bets, checking prices, etc. Plus, geolocation is a breeze while using the app – just grant it access to your location services and you’re on your way.
Deposits and Withdrawals
All your banking needs can be taken care of by clicking on “My Account” and choosing “Deposit” or “Withdrawal” from the drop down menu and all available options will appear on your screen.
- ACH/eCheck – Safely and securely fund your account with your routing and account number.
- William Hill Prepaid Card – Sign up for your prepaid card and instantly fund your account. A physical card will be mailed to you in 10-14 days which can be used elsewhere, not just online with WH.
- Credit/Debit Card – Use your Visa or Mastercard to instantly put money in your account.
- PayPal – Super easy to use eWallet, and commonly accepted with online retailers throughout the U.S. If you don’t already have an account, sign up only takes a few minutes.
- Bank Transfer – If your bank offers an “online bill pay” option, you can essentially use it to shift some funds over to William Hill. Fast, easy, and safe.
- PayNearMe – Here’s how it works. Request a deposit online, and William Hill will send you a barcode. Print it, or take it on your mobile device to a local 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, or CVS. The cashier can scan your barcode and take your cash right at the register. Any cash you hand over will be available online almost immediately.
- Skrill – An easy-to-use eWallet that’s accepted around the world.
- Cash at Live Sportsbook – Simply go to Oceans Casino or Monmouth Park Sportsbooks with your valid ID and account number and fund your account with cash.
- William Hill Prepaid Card – Once you receive your card in the mail, you can withdraw funds to the card and take cash out at any ATM or use the card anywhere Discover is accepted.
- Bank Transfer – Transfer money directly to your bank account using your banks routing and account numbers.
- PayPal – You have to make a qualifying deposit first, but once that’s out of the way, you can also withdraw with PayPal.
- Cash at Live Sportsbook – Withdraw funds to the live, William Hill retail sportsbook in your state. Bring your valid ID and account number to pick up your cash.
William Hill Sportsbook Company Information
William Hill has come a long way since they first opened their doors in 1934. The company was born in London, England as one of the original High Street bookmakers. They currently have thousands of employees in offices throughout the UK, Gibraltar, and Ireland and hold licenses in several countries including Australia. It is estimated that William Hill owns 25% of the sportsbook market in the UK and has annual revenues of more than $2 billion.
In 2012, William Hill made its way to the United States after buying three chains of sportsbooks in Nevada , Leroy’s, Lucky’s and satellite operations of Club Cal-Neva for a total price of $53 million. William Hill is now the largest sports betting business in Nevada. It operates more than 100 race and sportsbooks and their mobile sports betting app remains a top option in the state.
William Hill was quick to expand in the U.S. following PASPA’s demise. William Hill struck a deal to provide both live and online sportsbook services to Monmouth Park Racetrack and Oceans Resort Casinos, expanding their already global business into the Garden State. Since then the company has added a several more states to its resume, making it one of the most active bookmakers in the country.
William Hill can be reached a few different ways, the ‘Contact Us’ button at the bottom of the page will lead you to them.
- Live Chat is always an excellent choice. You can ask your question in real time to a knowledgable support representative.
- Text Message support is also offered. This isn’t the most common method, and helps elevate the company’s accessibility. WH will provide you with a state-specific phone number where you can shoot them a text.
- Email questions are also welcomed. There’s a separate email address for each state, thus we recommend scoping out the ‘Contact Us’ page in your region to make sure you’ve got the right address.
- Phone assistance completes the William Hill support suite. If you would prefer to speak directly with a representative, that option is available to you.
All options are available 7 days a week.
What William Hill promo code should I use?
Be sure to utilize the William Hill promo code GRINDERSRF to earn a $500 risk-free bet.
Who can place bets on the William Hill app and online sportsbook?
Anyone who is 21 years of age or older who is physically located in one of William Hill’s state’s of operation. You can find a full list of these states in the table above.
Is William Hill legal?
William Hill is completely legal. In all of its states of operation it has attained a sports betting license and is compliant with all government standards. You can trust William Hill.
What can I do if I have a gambling problem or just need a break from gaming?
You can find the responsible gaming resources by scrolling to the bottom of the homepage and selecting the button labeled “Patron Protection.” You can set deposit limits, spending limits, time limits, temporary self-suspension, and total lifetime self-exclusion. For more help, you can call 1800-GAMBLER.
William Hill will also offer local aide options to gamblers in your area, not just national resources.
Does William Hill have a sportsbook rewards program?
Unfortunately, there is no customer rewards program at this time, though William Hill does a great job of incorporating other promotions into the betting experience which will create value. Click the ‘Promotions’ tab to check them out.