WynnBET Sportsbook Promo Code
The Wynn brand’s luxurious, five-star experience isn’t just for the Las Vegas strip anymore. WynnBET online sportsbook is now live and accepting legal bets, introducing new users around the country to its elite platform and mobile app. Like many iGaming operators, the company’s first foray into online sports betting began in New Jersey, followed by aggressive expansion to new markets.
The following is a complete review of the WynnBET service and its licensed operations within the United States. We’ll cover the brand’s history, which states now have access, breakdown the software and mobile app, and talk promo codes and bonuses.
WynnBET Promo Code Info
Note: Some states have different promo codes and offers, so be sure to click on the promo code for your state.
|WynnBET Sportsbook Welcome Bonus||State||Bonus Code|
|Bet $50, Get $100||New York||XGRINDERSNY|
|Bet $50, Get $100||New Jersey||XRGPROMO|
|Bet $50, Get $100||Michigan||XRGPROMO|
|Bet $50, Get $100||Colorado||XRGMAX|
|Bet $50, Get $100||Indiana||XRGMAX|
|Bet $50, Get $100||Virginia||XRGMAX|
|Bet $50, Get $100||Tennessee||XRGMAX|
|Bet $50, Get $100||Arizona||XRGMAX|
|Bet $50, Get $100||Louisiana||XRGMAX|
Bet $50 & Get $100 Free from WynnBET
WynnBET’s welcome offer is above the industry average. Instead of a risk-free bet that seems to be the norm these days, WynnBET is giving you $100 in free bet credits after your first $50 wager. Here’s how it works:
After funding the account with a deposit of at least $50, make your first bet of $50 or more. That’s it. Once you do that, your account will soon have an extra $100 in it. These free bet credits expire 10 days after they are dropped in your account, so there is no time to waste.
Only wagers with odds between -120 or higher will count towards the offer. This means you can’t bet on a massive favorite and qualify for the promotion. That’s not the end of the world, though. If the first bet loses, you still have $100 in free bets coming to you to soften the blow. There are some terms and conditions to this offer, so click here to learn more about the requirements.
WynnBET Account Creation
Eligible persons can create a WynnBET online sportsbook account from anywhere, at any time. Before we detail the account creation process though, who qualifies as eligible? The primary factor is age. You must be 21 years or older in order to bet on sports with WynnBET. As long as you are older than 21, you can establish an account.
Account holders must also be inside of a state with legal wagering and WynnBET must be licensed to operate in that state before a bet can be placed… (check the table below for a full list). But with regards to account creation, anyone 21+ can create an account. How do you do it? Follow these simple steps:
- First, download the WynnBET app to your phone or tablet. At the moment the site does not offer a sportsbook website – it’s all mobile for the time being.
- Apple users can find the app within the iOS App Store, or via direct download on the WynnBET site.
- Android users will need to visit the WynnBET website and select the ‘Download for Android’ button.
- Once you have the app, click the ‘Register’ button that appears on the sportsbook homepage. Fill in the fields with the information as requested. This will include details like your name, phone number, address, the last four of your Social Security Number, and a setting up a few security questions. Once done, hit the ‘Complete Registration’ button. You now have a WynnBET account!
- Before you can wager you will be asked to upload a couple of files. The first is a photo copy of a valid ID, like a drivers license or passport. The next is a drivers licenses, utility bill, or bank statement that can serve as proof of address. Once they’ve confirmed the documents you will get the green light to start betting.
When using the WynnBET app you will be required to grant it access to your location. The app itself will ask for permission to use the GPS chip on your mobile device. It’s pretty simple – if you don’t grant it, you can’t place a bet. Once you have permitted the app to locate you, everything else happens automatically. Remember, you must be inside one of WynnBET’s legal states of operation to wager.
WynnBET Across the U.S.
If you’re not familiar with online sports betting law in the United States we’ll provide a little background here to catch you up to speed. For decades there was a federal law, the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA for short), that restricted the growth of sports betting throughout the country. However, PASPA met its end at the hands of the U.S. Supreme Court in 2018. Without PASPA standing in the way each individual state was given permission to pursue sports betting.
Some states elected to legalize in-person wagering, some went for online, and some went for both. The unifying factor is that legislation is handled on a state-by-state basis. What’s legal in New Jersey isn’t the same across the Hudson in New York – far from it. As a result, WynnBET has attained a license to legally operate in some states, but not in others. Below is a complete breakdown of each state that has access to the WynnBET online sportsbook, and the most notable rules or regulations in those states.
|State||License Partner||Launch Date|
|New Jersey||Caesars Atlantic City||July 27, 2020|
|Colorado||Bronco Billy's Casino||November 26, 2020|
|Michigan||Kewadin Casinos||January 21, 2021|
|Virginia||NASCAR||March 11, 2021|
|Indiana||Rising Star Casino Resort||April 1, 2021|
|Tennessee||None (Not required in TN)||April 30, 2021|
|Arizona||San Carlos Apache Tribe||September 9, 2021|
|New York||None (online only)||February 4, 2022|
|Louisiana||Horseshoe Casino Bossier City||February 10, 2022|
- Casino Partner: Caesars Atlantic City
- New Jersey was the first state to gain access to WynnBET, which officially went live in July 2020.
- WynnBET NJ customers can deposit and withdraw in person at Caesars Atlantic City.
- To protect amateur athletes, New Jersey as a state has banned betting on in-state college teams, and college sports hosted in the state.
- Casino Partner: Bronco Billy’s Casino (Full House Resorts)
- WynnBET secured its market access in Colorado through a partnership with Full House Resorts.
- Betting began on Nov. 26, 2020.
- Colorado is famous for having plenty of unique betting options. This includes both available bet types, and seemingly obscure markets.
- Licensing Partner: Sault Tribe of Chippewa Indians who own the Kewadin Casinos in Christmas, Hessel, Manistique, Sault Ste. Marie, and St. Ignace
- Michigan launched sports betting in January 2021, and WynnBET was taking bets on Day 1.
- Licensing Partner: NASCAR, the Martinsville Speedway, and the Richmond Raceway
- WynnBET was the sixth legal sportsbook to launch in Virginia, opening on March 11, 2021.
- The state does not require casino partnerships, though Wynn has agreed to a multi-year deal with NASCAR to serve as the brand’s primary sports betting provider. In Virginia each professional sports venue, which includes the Martinsville Speedway and Richmond Raceway, are able to dip their toe in the sports betting pond. WynnBET is now available online throughout the Old Dominion and there will also be in-person betting lounges at its major race tracks.
- Casino Partner: Rising Star Casino (Full House Resorts)
- Wynn’s partnership with Full House Resorts also covered market access in the state of Indiana.
- WynnBET Indiana officially launched in early April 2021, bringing another excellent sports betting option to the state.
- Casino Partner: None – Tennessee is online only
- Tennessee only offers online sports betting, there are no retail sportsbooks to speak of in the state.
- WynnBET is fully licensed by the Tennessee Education Lottery and began offering online sports betting in the state on April 30, 2021.
- Tennessee does not permit college prop bets.
- Casino Partner: San Carlos Apache Tribe
- WynnBET was one of six sportsbooks to go live online in AZ on September 9, Day 1 of legal sports betting in the state.
- Casino Partner: None (online only)
- WynnBET is one of nine operators to receive a license to operate in New York, which has quickly become the biggest sports betting state in the country (measured by revenue).
- Casino Partner: Horseshoe Casino Bossier City
- WynnBET has joined a crowded market in Louisiana, where online sports betting has taken off since becoming legal in early 2022.
WynnBET Mobile App Review
Most legal online sportsbooks accept bets through computer/web browsers and via mobile apps. WynnBET is currently in the minority, only offering a mobile product. The good news is that the mobile app not only works, but it works well.
The WynnBET mobile app has a clean look, utilizing a regal color scheme of Navy, Gold, and off-white. The homepage for the sportsbook app has a prominent menu to search for games, sports, or teams. A rotating list of banners and advertisements rests just below, near the top that prominently display offers that everyone should take note of.
Just below is where you’ll find a list of WynnBET’s available bets. The ‘Popular’ tab is highlighted by default. For example, during football season it will generally prioritize upcoming NFL contests. If you select the ‘Soon’ tab it will lay out any events that are rapidly approaching so you can efficiently place any time-sensitive wagers. Along the bottom of the sportsbook there’s an ever present menu bar which can be used to navigate back ‘Home’. This ‘Home’ button is actually an outline of The Wynn Casino in Las Vegas, which is a cool design touch.
Overall the app is a high quality product. Those using it can easily make deposits and cashouts, place wagers, browse odds, build parlays, and engage in Live Betting as the action plays out. In addition, Wynn has also built casino functionality into its app for states that have also legalized online casino gaming.
Placing Online Bets with Wynn
For most games the WynnBET app will start by displaying the spread, moneyline, and total. If you’re looking for additional specificity, click the ‘More’ button below the game to see an expanded list of what’s available. You might be surprised at the level of variety. When you’re ready to bet, just tap it with your finger and it will be added to your betslip.
The WynnBET betslip doesn’t appear automatically, instead a little stamp will show up towards the bottom of the app displaying the number of bets, and the odds. What we liked about this feature is that as you tap more items, the betslip will automatically calculate the odds of all wagers for a parlay. Not looking for a multi-leg bet? Just tab over to the ‘Straights’ section of your betslip and it will split them up for you. Once ready, click ‘Place Bet’ and you’re all set.
Why Bet with WynnBET?
Familiar Name, Respected Brand
The Wynn and its partner casino, The Encore, have been popular destinations in Las Vegas for more than a decade. Known for a sparkling list of amenities and premium features, patrons know that they will be well taken care of. Now, that same feeling extends to your online betting throughout the country.
Modern, Functional App
Within the U.S. sports betting industry, your product is only as good as your app. In this case, WynnBET brings a great mobile app to market. It’s easy to use, offers smooth navigation, and is aesthetically pleasing. The geolocation process is pretty straightforward, and it holds a connection well.
Effortlessly Build Combination Bets
WynnBET is amongst the easiest sites to construct Parlays, Teasers, and other multi-part bets. The interface makes it exceedingly simple to link several bets together and instantly see the new odds. While browsing the betting sheet, simply tap more than one option and your live parlay odds are automatically displayed conveniently within the app.
The Wynn has put together a healthy cashier that more than meets the needs of its online sports betting platform. WynnBET users can fund their account in a variety of ways, although the cashier will be different in each of its states of operation. Make use of all of the following:
- Credit Cards (Visa/MasterCard)
- WynnBET Prepaid Play+ Card – Use easy methods like PayPal to add funds to your Play+ account balance, and then transfer them over to the sportsbook.
- VIP Preferred eChecks
- Cash in-person at the casino cage (In-person deposits won’t count towards the signup bonus though!)
Keep in mind that while depositing with a credit card is really easy, you can’t withdraw to one. Similarly, the time it takes to deposit and withdraw will differ. Withdrawals usually take a few days to process through. There’s no reason to ever be discouraged though, payments with WynnBET run like clockwork and will always arrive in the designated location.
Keep an eye out for additional payment options as WynnBET matures as an online sportsbook. PayNearMe, Bank Wires, and eWallets like Skrill and PayPal are all potential options for the future.
Betting Markets with Wynn
What sports and events can you bet on with WynnBET? The state you’re betting in will be the final, determining factor. However, every state that has legalized sports betting thus far has approved the major markets/sports. This includes the likes of:
- NFL Football
- NCAA Football
- NBA Basketball (and international leagues)
- NCAA Basketball
- MLB Baseball (and international leagues)
- NHL Hockey (and international leagues)
- Soccer (MLS, Premier League, Internationals, Champions League, etc.)
Some states, like Colorado, for example, have approved a ton of extra markets that includes some super niche items like Gaelic sports. Regardless of where you’re betting though, Wynn presents a quality selection.
Available Wagers and WynnBET Pricing
Every common type of wager is offered through the WynnBET sports betting app. This covers:
- Prop Bets
- Round Robins
- Totals (Over/Under)
- In-Game, Live Bets
Live betting is also a vital part of the online sports betting experience. Being able to wager on virtually every action for a major event is a unique and exciting level of involvement that bettors across the country will love. Select the ‘Live Now’ button within the WynnBET app to see what’s being spread right now.
As far as WynnBET’s pricing was concerned, it’s solid, but not exceptional. Across the board, we found pretty standard 10-cent lines. Overall they weren’t any better nor worse than the average book. If you like the feature set, the pricing shouldn’t be an issue.
WynnBET Rewards and Loyalty Points
At the moment WynnBET has yet to debut a loyalty or rewards program. We will remain hopeful that one is on the way (they mentioned it as a possibility but weren’t able to provide any sort of timeframe).
There is a WynnBET Spin Wheel, that serves a somewhat similar function in the absence of an outright VIP offer. Essentially, all losing bets will grant the user ‘Chips’ which can be used on a ‘spin wheel’ to earn extras in the WynnBET online casino. It’s not a perfect system, and not every state will have access to WynnBET casino… but for those that do have access, it’s something.
The brick-and-mortar Wynn Casinos do have a rewards program known as the Red Card, so there is potential that they eventually tie that in to the WynnBET online product in some capacity.
General Info on WynnBET
WynnBET is the online gaming extension of Wynn Resorts, Limited, a publicly traded gaming company out of Las Vegas. The company is famous for its Wynn and Encore brands which have extended their reach around the world, as far as Macau.
In November 2020 the company announced that it had reached a partnership agreement with the United Kingdom’s BetBull iGaming company. Both companies will contribute towards growth efforts within the United States under the new Wynn Interactive name (via WynnBET), with Wynn Resorts contributing significant capital to BetBull to help facilitate its own growth abroad. All of the entities’ euro-based activity will remain under the BetBull name.
WynnBET debuted its online sportsbook and casino product in the state of New Jersey on July 27, 2020. The brand is likely to be one of the industries most active operators in the coming years with plans already in the works in a multitude of states. Stay tuned.
The mobile app has a pretty spiffy support area. On one page it lays out a few common FAQs towards the top, with links to plenty more. If you need to speak to someone there are three different ways to do it:
- Live Chat
Just below the FAQ you’ll find sections for email, live chat, and phone. The ‘Live Chat’ area in particular has a blank field that you can tap with your finger and it will automatically load up a window where you can message with a real support representative. If you have a question, let Wynn help out. They’re available, and capable.
WynnBET Online Sportsbook FAQs
Where is WynnBET currently accepting wagers?
New Jersey, Colorado, Michigan, Virginia, Indiana, Arizona, New York, Louisiana, and Tennessee are all active with access to WynnBET Sportsbook. Wynn also accepts online sports bets in Nevada using the Wynn Mobile Sports App.
Who can wager with WynnBET?
Anyone that is 21+ and located in a state with legal wagering. Check the list above for a breakdown of eligible states.
Is WynnBET legal?
WynnBET is completely legal. In each state that it accepts wagers (check the list above!) the Wynn product has been licensed by the appointed regulatory body. There’s nothing seedy or under the table about the company. Everything is legit.
Does WynnBET have a desktop site?
It does not. WynnBET is only currently available through a mobile app on iOS and Android devices.
Is there a WynnBET casino?
Yes there is, but its availability will depend on the state that you are betting in. At the moment New Jersey and Michigan have both legalized online casino games, and have (or will have) access to WynnBET. WynnBET Casino is accessed through the same app, simply click the Casino button along the bottom of the screen.
Does WynnBET provide Responsible Gaming resources?
Yes they do. In fact, alongside its most prominent promotions, near the top of the app, Wynn cycles in a Responsible Gaming banner about Patron Protection. From there the company provides resources for both local and nationwide help groups, in addition to instructions on how to set limits (deposit, time, wager amount, etc). within ones account.