NBA First Look: Friday, May 19th
The NBA First Look is complete with sortable odds, implied team totals, player statistics, and projected starters to help you get an early start on the upcoming slate.
Click here to follow Notorious on Twitter.
1) Numbers in BLUE represent the “elite” category, in approximately the top 25th percentile.
2) Numbers in GREEN represent the “above-average” category, in approximately the top 50th percentile.
3) Numbers in YELLOW represent the “below-average” category, in approximately the bottom 50th percentile.
4) Numbers in RED represent the “poor” category, in approximately the bottom 25th percentile.
NBA Schedule & Vegas Lines
|Road Team||Home Team||Vegas Line||Over/Under||Away Total||Home Total||Tip-off|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||at||Boston Celtics||CLE -5.0||219.0||112.0||107.0||8:30 PM|
|Golden State Warriors||at||San Antonio Spurs||GS -6.5||212.0||109.3||102.8||9:00 PM|
Our Members-only content can help you make better picks every day
- To read this full article, register to become a RotoGrinders member for free!
- Becoming a RotoGrinders member will allow you to access this article, as well as become ranked in our rankings, get advice from experts, and more.