Harrah’s PA Online Sportsbook Promo Code – Launch Pending
Caesars entertainment’s lone representative in the Pennsylvania online sports betting market is looking to make a splash as the legal US sports betting industry continues to grow. Harrah’s Philadelphia opened their Scientific Games powered retail sportsbook “The Book” just in time for Super Bowl LII.
Despite rumors of Harrah’s plans to use DraftKings for their Pennsylvania online sportsbook, Harrah’s has reported that they will use their own Caesar’s branded online sportsbook once they launch. Caesars online sportsbook in New Jersey is a solid offering with plenty of perks.
Harrah’s PA Online Sportsbook Overview
|License Date||October 31, 2018
|Retail Launch Date||January 24, 2019|
|Tech Partners||Scientific Games|
|Mobile App Launch||Expected Summer 2019|
Harrah’s Online Sportsbook Welcome Package
Up to nine online sportsbooks may launch in Pennsylvania over the next few months. Competition will be fierce and sportsbooks will be offering welcome packages to lure customers to come check out their offerings. With Harrah’s using their Caesar’s branded app, we can only assume they will use the same welcome package as they do in New Jersey, which includes:
- No-deposit $10 free bet – just register for a new account and a $10 free bet will be added to your account
- First depositor free bet up to $300
- Make a deposit using code SPORTS300
- Make your first cash sports wager
- A free bet will be added to your account in the same amount as your first bet
What Advantages Will Harrah’s Have Over the Rest of the PA Market?
- Brand recognition: Harrah’s is a very established brand in Pennsylvania and throughout the gambling world. Customers tend to lean towards what they know, and Harrah’s Philadelphia has a strong following in a very competitive Philadelphia market.
- Experience: Caesars Entertainment have two online casinos and an online sportsbook up and running in New Jersey. Pulling from their experience on the other side of the Delaware river, Harrah’s have a head start on the competition.
- Shared wallet with Casino: Once online casinos launch in July, Harrah’s will have a shared wallet with their casino. This convenient option allows players to make one deposit, place bet on their favorite game and play some blackjack while waiting for the result.
Harrah’s Retail Sportsbook
Harrah’s was approved for sports betting in October and launched “The Book” just in time for the Super Bowl on January 22, 2019. Situated in the far end of the main casino floor, “The Book” is a 4300 square foot sportsbook. The Book features:
- 6 betting windows
- Stadium style seating
- 45 flatscreen televisions
- High top tables
- Odds board behind betting windows
- Dedicated bar with food and beverage options
Recently adding to the excitement surrounding the sportsbook area is a brand new TopGolf, a poker room and a table games pit just steps away.
Harrah’s retail sportsbook is still missing a key option for success that almost all other retail sportsbooks are offering – betting kiosks. Betting kiosks are a convenient option for bettors to place bets on their own and skip the line. A representative from Harrah’s has said they plan to add at least one kiosk, but that still pales in comparison to the almost 60 kiosks that are offered at rival Parx casino.
Harrah’s PA Online Sportsbook Banking Options
Banking options should include:
- Caesars prepaid card
- Cash at Harrah’s Philadelphia cage
Harrah’s PA Online Sportsbook Betting Markets
Betting markets should include:
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA)
- Football (NFL)
- College Sports (Basketball and Football)
- Hockey (NHL)
- Golf (PGA)
- Soccer (MLS)
Harrah’s PA Online Sportsbook FAQs
When will Harrah’s online sportsbook be available in PA?
There have been no actual announcements about launch dates from any of the casinos, but it was announced at an April 17th PGCB meeting that online sportsbooks can launch when they are ready. We expect Harrah’s to be ready at some point in June 2019.
Who will be able to place a bet at Harrah’s online sportsbook?
Anyone who is physically located in Pennsylvania and 21 years of age or older.
What can I do if I have a gambling problem or just need a break from gaming?
There are several options to you on the My Account dropdown under “Responsible Gaming.” You can set deposit limits, spending limits, time limits, temporary self-suspension, and total lifetime self-exclusion. For more help, you can call 1800-GAMBLER.