DSBBC: $250,000 Guaranteed DraftStreet Basketball Championship
The DraftStreet Basketball Championship is here! And the prizepool this season is mind-blowing. $250,000 will be paid out between now and March 8th, with the DSBBC Champion taking home $50,000. You can qualify for the finals of this amazing event for as little as $11, and qualifiers are running multiple times each week.
While the DraftStreet Football Championship finals will be held live in Las Vegas, DraftStreet has opted for an online finale’ for Basketball season. The DSBBC will have a 3-day online-final similar to last year’s DraftStreet Baseball Championship, with a few minor tweaks. Per usual, DraftStreet put incredible thought into the structure of this championship event. There will be 30 finalists for the DSBBC, with 3 rounds (1 round per day) until the winner is determined. It will be exciting to sweat the finals this season. If you’re not yet a member of DraftStreet, make sure to check out our site review for a 40% DraftStreet Bonus Code link.
DSBBC Qualifier Schedule
|1||$11 Qualifer||Won By: PapaCub|
|2||$55 Qualifier||Won By: Joshua1|
The DSBBC Qualifier Structure
The main event starts on March 12th and will award a total of $135,000 to the 30 finalists over 3 days. The top 20 finishers from Day 1 (March 12) will advance to Day 2 (March 13). Then, the top 10 finishers from Day 2 will advance to the Finals. The final 10 will compete for over $100,000 in prizes in a one-night league on Friday, March 15th.
Note: Scores do NOT carry over from one day to the next. All advancing entries will start with zero points to begin each day.
- First place for each Qualifier earns entry to the Main Event (30 total)
- Qualifiers will be Wednesdays and Fridays from Nov. 21st to March 8th
- Entry Fees will range from $11 to $109
- Satellite Leagues, with entry-fees as low as $2 to win an $11-109 Qualifier Entry
- League sizes range from 80 to 800 entries
- Over $100,000 in runner-up prizes
Note: Max of 5 entries per user for each Qualifier and 2 Main Event entries earned per user
DSBBC Finals Structure
- Total of 30 entries (Winner from each Qualifier)
- Day 1 (Tue, March 12th) Top 20 out of 30 move on to Day 2
- Day 2 (Wed, March 13th) Top 10 out of 20 move on to the Final Round
- Final 10 compete for over $100,000 in prizes in the Final Round on Friday, March 15th
This marks the fifth massive-prizepool event since September for the Daily Fantasy Industry, and it’s shaping up to be another epic one for Grinders to be a part of! It rewards the skilled players, and pays out a ton along the way. This drastically reduces your risk, since you can still leave with a solid profit in the event you don’t win it all. Kudos to DraftStreet for another great job of structuring a fun-to-play, fun-to-watch event with a massive prizepool. Best of luck to all Grinders in the mix.