FFFC Week 10 - Vegas or Bust
FFFC Week 10 – Vegas or Bust
Vegas Package Information and Lineup Strategy
This is it! The last week to qualify for the FFFC at Fanduel! 9 of the 10 finalists have been determined. For just $10 you can win a free trip to join them in Las Vegas, and a chance to compete for the top three prizes of $25,000, $10,000, and $5,000. Don’t be one of the people muttering to themselves in the Fanduel chat room about how they scored a higher point total than the weekly FFFC winner…in a $5 contest.
Even for those who don’t finish in the top three, the trip is going to be awesome. Your flight and car service to the hotel will be paid for. You’ll be staying at The Palazzo) for two nights. Saturday night you’ll meet the Fanduel team and the other finalists for a great dinner (on Fanduel’s dime). Then Sunday you’ll get to watch from the luxury of a private room at Lagasse’s Stadium) as your team earns you $25K! And what more could you ask for than ten hours of football on giant screen televisions, free food and drinks, and a chance at a pile of money?
To make this really easy for you, I’m going to share the winning lineup for this week. Use these players and you’re practically guaranteed to take home the final seat in the FFFC finals(no-follow)!
FFFC – Week 10
- QB, Michael Vick $8,500: Vicks ability to get yards and touchdowns on the ground just makes him too tempting to pass up.
- RB, Arian Foster $9,700: Foster has had more monster games than anybody this year, and is facing a weak Jacksonville defense.
- RB, Cedric Benson $6,500: Benson should be able to run effectively against the Colts, as long as the Bengals don’t fall behind early.
- WR, Hakeem Nicks $7,400: Nicks may be the receiver for fantasy football now, and he’s facing the Cowboys, who have been inept at stopping opposing #1 receivers this year.
- WR, Andre Johnson $7,100: The preseason consensus #1 wide receiver is still awfully good. If healthy, he should have a big game against the Jaguars.
- WR, Steve Breaston 5,500: The best remaining option at wide receiver for the price. If Stafford wasn’t out with an injury I would have gone with Burleson instead.
- TE, Tony Moeaki $4,600: Not exactly an exciting pick, but the price was right and the Broncos aren’t great against opposing tight ends.
- K, Ryan Longwell $5,000: Longwell hasn’t had a ton of opportunities this year, but he meets the main criteria I look for in kickers…he’s cheap.
- D, Tampa Bay $5,700: Almost any defense facing the awful Carolina offense is a good pick. Tampa Bay is no exception.