NBA DFS Core Plays: Friday, January 17th
Andy Means will be bringing Premium subscribers his top daily fantasy basketball cash game plays and tournament pivots to build around. A former Duke basketball walk-on and now full-time DFS player, Andy will take an in-depth look into each of his core plays, and then blend it all together from a roster construction perspective. On weekends, the GPP maestro you all know and love, STLCards, takes the reigns.
Friday, January 17th
For those that have read this article the past few years, welcome back! For those that are new, I hope you like what you see and stick around for the whole season.
It is imperative that you read the following bullet points before proceeding so you know what I am trying to accomplish with this article, as well as how it will intertwine with some other things we offer here at RotoGrinders (e.g. LineupHQ, Crunch Time).
1. This is a cash game article! These are the players that I think you absolutely must have in your cash game lineup(s) on that day’s main slate.
2. These plays are prioritized. #1 is the first player you should plug in, #2 is the second player you should plug in, etc. Depending on the slate, I could provide as few as two players or as many as five or six.
Our Premium content can help you make better picks every day
- To read this article for today’s NBA games, you need to have a subscription to RG Premium.
- A Premium subscription will allow you to access this article, as well as Consensus Value Rankings, daily picks from top-ranked players, and much more.
- Want access just for today? Purchase a day pass to quickly gain access to Premium content for today’s slate!