FanDuel Indiana Online Sportsbook Promo Code
FanDuel, the number one online sportsbook in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, is set to go live in the Hoosier State in Indiana in the coming months. Indiana retail sports betting has the green light to begin taking bets September 1st, 2019, just in time for the start of the NFL season.
FanDuel Indiana Overview
|Retail Launch Date||Expected September 2019|
|Casino Partner||Blue Chip Casino
|Online Launch Date||Expected Fall 2019|
FanDuel Indiana Online Sports Book Promo Code
|Promo Code||No Code Necessary|
|Offer||"Risk Free Bet up to $500"|
Indiana could have up to 13 casinos launching an online sportsbook, which will lead to some strong competition. Online sportsbooks will offer deposit and sign up bonuses to get you to try their site. FanDuel in PA and NJ have offered a very generous one time $500 Risk Free bet.
FanDuel Indiana Online SportsBook Promo Code Explained
- Risk Free Bet up to $500: When you sign up and make your first deposit, FanDuel offers a $500 Risk Free bet. Place your first sports wager of up to $500, and if you lose that bet, FanDuel will refund your account in site credit within 72 hours. If the bet wins, you will be simply paid out the winnings for your bet.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the free bet, you must deposit at least $10 in the first 7 days and you will automatically be enrolled in the promotion.
- Promotions: FanDuel often offers various promotions including but not limited to:
- Parlay Insurance: Place a parlay bet of up to 4 legs and if one leg loses, you get a full refund on the bet.
- Boosted Odds: Select games or props will have increased odds for a larger payout of you win.
Why Play at FanDuel Indiana Online Sportsbook?
- Brand Recognition: FanDuel has become a household name with a great reputation and is one of the top brands among the Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) crowd. DFS players that are thinking of placing their first sports bet will surely go to a familiar name, and if shared account balances carry over like in New Jersey and PA, they won’t even have to make a deposit.
- Experience: FanDuel is the number one online sportsbook in New Jersey and climbing up the ranks in PA. The experience FanDuel has acquired will certainly make for a more user friendly experience.
- Amazing Software: Aesthetically pleasing, easy to use, quickly updated lines and some of the best bet offerings in the industry are what sets FanDuel way ahead of the competition.
FanDuel Indiana will be available on:
- iOS (iPhone/iPad)
FanDuel IndianaOnline Sportsbook Banking Options
Use your Visa or Mastercard to make a deposit. Some banks still block online gaming transactions or charge an additional fee. If you have trouble, contact your bank or choose a different option.
FanDuel Prepaid Card
You can apply for a prepaid card on the BetFair or FanDuel website. Approval takes just seconds and you can instantly attach a Visa or Mastercard to fund the account. Once you receive the physical card in the mail in 2-3 weeks after approval, ACH transactions can be set up as well.
Securely and easily fund your account using the most popular E-wallet in the world.
Instantly and securely transfer funds using your bank’s routing and account number.
Online Bank Transfer
Using your personal bank’s online interface, easily transfer funds immediately. Banks that are set up for this feature are listed below. Contact your bank to see if this feature is available.
Choose “PayNearMe” from the deposit page, and you will receive a barcode that can be scanned at variouse stores around Indiana. Make a cash deposit at these locations and your funds will be available in 15 minutes.
You can mail a check, cashier’s check, money order or banker’s draft.
Withdrawl funds directly to your checking account using your banking account and routing number. Funds will be available within 72 hours after being approved.
You can request a paper check to be sent to the address registered on your Betfair/FanDuel account. This option will take 5-7 days to be processed.
FanDuel Prepaid Card
After making a successful deposit using the FanDuel prepaid card, you can request funds to be sent back to the card where you can withdraw the cash at any ATM or use the card anywhere Discover is accepted.
After a successful deposit using PayPal, you can then request money be sent back to your E-wallet. Once approved, money should be in your account 24-48 hours.
FanDuel Indiana Online Sportsbook Betting Options
- American Football
- Spread bets
- Live inGame wagers
- Fantasy style bets
FanDuel Indiana Online Sportsbook FAQs
When will FanDuel online sportsbook be available?
Retail sports betting in Indiana goes live Sept 1st, and mobile/online betting should be launching within a few weeks after. Best guess would be mid October
Who is able to place a bet at FanDuel online sportsbook?
Anyone who is physically located in Indiana and is 21 years of age or older.
What is inGame betting?
InGame betting is an exciting feature on FanDuel that allows you to place bets while the action unfolds. Betting on every pitch, every down and point with constantly updating lines makes betting even more exciting.