FOX Bet PA Online Sportsbook Promo Code And Review – Pending Launch
All was quiet from Mount Airy Casino on sports betting until early April when they finally put up the $10 million application fee. Since that time, Mount Airy has made a few exciting announcements. Their partnership with The Stars Group had already positioned Mount Airy as a favorite to take over the Pennsylvania online poker market with their PokerStars brand, but an early May announcement about The Stars Group forming a partnership with with FOX Sports puts Mount Airy in the drivers seat in the sports betting market, too.
FOX Sports purchased 4.99% of The Stars Group for $236 million with an option to acquire up to 50% in the first ten years. We should see BetStars transition over to FOX Bet in New Jersey by the fall, and could see FOX Bet launch in plenty of emerging markets throughout the country including Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana and Iowa over the next few years.
FOX Bet Overview
|Tech Supplier||Fox Bet, The Stars Group|
|License||Applied April 2019|
FOX Bet Online Sportsbook Promo Code and Bonuses
We can only assume that the FOX Bet’s welcome package will be similar to the offerings from BetStars in New Jersey, which is one of the most generous promotions in the market. The welcome package in New Jersey includes:
- Free Bet up to a $500 : Place your first sports bet and if it loses, it will be refunded 100% up to $500 in the form of a free bet.
- Weekly Bonus Club: Wager $25 between Monday and Sunday, receive a $5 bonus bet. Wager $50 and get two $5 bonus bets, and wager $100 and get two $5 bonus bets and a $10 spin and go ticket.
- Extra Inning Insurance: If your MLB moneyline bet loses in Extra Innings, receive a bonus bet up to $20.
- Various Seasonal Promos: Other promos include NBA Overtime insurance, 80+minute soccer insurance and early cashouts. Check the ever updating promotions page.
What advantages will FOX Bet have in the PA market?
- Experience: The Stars Group is one of the most experienced online gaming companies in the world. Most well known for their PokerStars brand, their BetStars offering has been thriving in New Jersey, giving then a leg up on any PA competition that is starting from scratch.
- Partnerships: Combining the gambling experience of The Stars Group with media giant FOX Sports seems like a match made in heaven. FOX Sports adds name recognition, as well as free advertising during some of the biggest moments in sports including the Super Bowl, World Series and international soccer matches. The partnership also brings an air of legitimacy to what some may see as a black market.
- Shared wallet with Sportsbooks/Casino/Poker: PokerStars stands to make a huge splash in the PA online poker market alongside FOX Bet, and should be strong contender for #1 in sports betting. Adding the convenience of making it a one-stop-shop, and you have a strong recipe for success.
FOX Bet Land-Based Sportsbook
With Mount Airy waiting until April to apply for sports betting, they have yet to present their plans for a retail sportsbook to the PGCB. We expect Mount Airy to go all out when it comes to creating an action-packed sports betting experience for their guests. Based on already established PA sportsbooks, we should expect to see:
- Plenty of flatscreen TVs to watch all your favorite sporting events
- Food and drink options
- Stadium style seating with room for around 200 guests
- Up to 8 betting windows
- Self-serve kiosks
- Online bet builder app
FOX Bet PA Online Sportsbook Banking Options
Banking options should include:
- Fox Bet prepaid cards
- Online banking transfer
- Paper checks
- Cash at the Mount Airy casino cage
Pennsylvania did not set many restrictions on what you can bet on. There are a few exceptions including no High School betting and no Esports. All the popular options will be there including but not limited to:
- Car Racing
Types of Wagers
- InGame betting
FOX Bet PA Online Sportsbook FAQs
When will Fox Bet PA online sportsbook be available?
First Mount Airy will need to be approved by the PGCB to offer sports betting which could take place at a monthly meeting in June 2019. A land based sportsbook has to be live before an online sportsbook can launch. The earliest we would see Fox Bets launch would be late fall 2019.
Who will be able to place a bet at Fox Bets online sportsbook?
Anyone who is physically located in Pennsylvania and is 21 years of age or older.
What can I do if I have a gambling problem or just need a break from gaming?
You can set deposit limits, spending limits, time limits, temporary self-suspension, and total lifetime self-exclusion in the responsible gaming section of the site. For more help, you can call 1800-GAMBLER.