FOX Bet Sportsbook Promo Code
FOX Bet is the result of a landmark deal between internet gambling giant The Stars Group and media titan FOX Sports. The combination of The Stars Group’s online sports betting technology and FOX Sports’ familiar name, advertising and media coverage make FOX Bet a force to be reckoned with in the growing U.S. sports betting market.
The FOX Bet brand began its iGaming journey in 2019, accepting wagers first in the state of New Jersey. In the time since it has expanded its operation throughout the country, generating one of the largest sports betting footprints in the industry. This page will cover everything related to FOX Bet online sportsbook, including which states you can play from, how to register, claim a bonus, and place a bet.
- 1 Why Use Our FOX Bet Sportsbook Promo Code?
- 2 Getting Started
- 3 FOX Bet: Where Can You Wager?
- 4 Looking Forward: What’s Next for FOX Bet?
- 5 Betting Platforms
- 6 The Advantages of FOX Bet
- 7 FOX Bet Online Sportsbook Banking Options
- 8 Betting Markets
- 9 Types of Wagers
- 10 Stars Rewards on FOX Bet
- 11 FOX Bet Customer Support
- 12 About FOX Bet Sportsbook
- 13 FOX Bet Online Sportsbook FAQs
Why Use Our FOX Bet Sportsbook Promo Code?
FOX Bet Promo Code
|No Deposit / Free Bet||$500 Risk Free Bet|
|First Deposit Bonus||50% up to $500|
$500 Risk-Free Bet
New customers in every FOX Bet state will begin with a risk-free wager worth up to $500. The promotion only applies to your first real money bet in the FOX Bet sportsbook.
Initial wagers must be placed within 30 days of the account becoming real money verified in order to qualify. If the bet loses, the bonus rebate will be credited within 24 hours. Any bonus funds are subject to a 1x playthrough with minimum odds of -200. If the bet wins… enjoy the profits!
50% Deposit Match Bonus up to $500
New bettors are also eligible for a 50% up to $500 match bonus on their first deposit. After registering, to claim the offer you first need to opt-in by visiting the “My Stars’ section of your FOX Bet account.
With the 50% match, a $1,000 deposit will max out the $500 offer. You can certainly deposit less though if desired. Any bonus funds received through the match offer will be subject to a 25x playthrough. $10 will be released for every $250 wagered in the sportsbook. Only bets with odds of -200 or greater will count towards clearance, which must be done within 30 days.
It’s a challenging bonus to clear but will add value to your sports betting bottom line.
Does FOX Bet Require a Promo Code?
Right now in 2020, you don’t actually need a FOX Bet promo code, just be sure to use our sign up link. Your welcome bonus is a sign up perk, you just have to opt-in through the ‘My Stars’ section of your account.
The FOX Bet sign up process doesn’t vary much from state to state. To begin, be sure to click on our exclusive FOX Bet link to lock in the welcome offer.
Next, new customers will be required to provide personal information including their name, address, and date of birth during account creation. The last four digits ones Social Security Number are also mandatory for all regulated iGaming operations in the U.S. Your SSN serves a virtual ID check, and helps to confirm the rest of your details are valid.
Choose a username, password, set your security questions, and you’re good to go. When all is said and done, sign up is a breeze and shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes. It’s also important to point out that you will have to create a new, unique account for each state that you want to bet in. For example, if you usually wager in New Jersey but are crossing the river to PA, you’ll have to create a separate account for any Pennsylvania based betting.
While some online sportsbooks require customers to input a bonus code or promo code during registration, FOX Bet does not. The link is all you need.
So who is able to use FOX Bet? There are only a few eligibility requirements that need to be met.
First, you have to be 21 years old. It’s a hard and fast rule. If you’re not old enough, you can’t get involved.
Second, you need to be physically present inside of a state with legal wagering. You don’t need to live there, you just need to be inside the state at the time you place a bet. How does FOX Bet know where you are? Well, that’s where Geolocation comes in.
Geolocation technology uses your phone or computer’s GPS, IP address, and available Wi-Fi networks to verify that you are physically located in a state with legal betting. Since FOX Bet is available through a mobile app, they rely heavily on the GPS feature. If FOX Bet is having trouble verifying your location, check to be sure that you are allowing the app to find your location and that your Wi-Fi is turned on.
Desktop verification is done via available Wi-Fi. Not only does geolocation use the Wi-Fi you are on, but up to three other Wi-Fi signals available at your location. If you are having location issues, you may not have enough available Wi-Fi signals. In this case, a Wi-Fi extender may help.
Deposits and withdrawals can be made from anywhere, but to place a bet, you must be physically located in a regulated state.
FOX Bet: Where Can You Wager?
The Stars Group’s online sports betting operation began in New Jersey, using the BetStars name in 2018. However, after its landmark partnership agreement with FOX Sports was announced in May 2019, a rebrand was in the cards. Just a few months later the site was relaunched and officially rebranded as FOX Bet. Under its new, globally recognizable name, FOX Bet has continued with successful expansion throughout the United States.
|State||Bonus||Casino Partner||Launch Date|
|New Jersey||Get Bonus||Resorts Casino||September 13, 2018|
|Pennsylvania||Get Bonus||Mount Airy Casino||September 5, 2019|
|Colorado||Get Bonus||Lady Luck Casino||May 19, 2020|
|Michigan||TBD||Odawa Casino, Odawa Mackinaw City||2021 (estimate)|
What To Look For In Each State
Overall, online wagering looks pretty similar in the various states with regulated betting. However, since there is no wide-sweeping federal legislation, each state is able to write its own rule book. This degree of independence has led to a few small, but noteworthy differences.
Here’s what to look for in each state with a FOX Bet sportsbook:
- Casino Partner: Resorts Casino Atlantic City
- No betting on in-state college teams, even if they are playing out of state.
- No betting on any collegiate sporting event held in-state.
- New Jersey also has regulated online poker and casino, and FOX Bet provides convenient access to both through PokerStars NJ and PokerStars Casino.
- Your online wallet is shared between sportsbook, casino, and poker.
- Casino Partner: Mount Airy
- No betting on non-athletic events like politics of entertainment.
- Notably, there are some clever exceptions like coin flips, which are technically decided by players, and thus are available to bet on.
- Pennsylvania also offers legal poker and casino gaming, which FOX Bet customers can enjoy through PokerStars PA and PokerStars Casino.
- A shared wallet is available, linking the three sites.
- Casino Partner: Lady Luck Casino
- Colorado’s state laws were very favorable, including a massive list of potential bets and available markets.
Michigan (coming soon)
- Casino Partner: Odawa Casino Resort & Odawa Mackinaw City
- No major betting restrictions. Low taxes and fees for operators should result in good pricing.
- Michigan also legalized poker and casino, in addition to sports betting. Expect FOX Bet MI to feature a shared wallet with its PokerStars and PokerStars Casino clients.
Looking Forward: What’s Next for FOX Bet?
You can expect FOX Bet to have an active presence in every major state that offers online sports betting. Future candidates include:
- Illinois – Legal retail sports betting has arrived, and online is on its way. An enormous state by population, it would be a shock if FOX Bet didn’t claim a piece of the pie.
- Indiana – Both legal and online sports wagering are available now in Indiana.
- Tennessee – One of the country’s first online-only markets is a prime candidate for FOX Bet. Tennessee could go live in late 2020.
- Virginia – Virginia legalized online and retail betting in 2020. Without existing casinos, look for online sites like FOX Bet to pace the market in the Old Dominion.
FOX Bet sportsbook accepts online wagers through all of the primary software platforms. No matter where you are, or what kind of device you use – it’s easy to log-in and place a bet.
- Computer – Load up the FOX Bet website on your computer, log-in, and you’re ready to go. The sportsbook runs well with all of the leading web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge, and is supported on both Apple computers and PCs.
- Android Mobile App – Those with Android devices, phones, and tablets, can download the designated FOX Bet app for the state of their choosing. Search your chosen app store, or visit the FOX Bet website for a direct download.
- iOS Mobile App – iOS users can get in on the action, too. A “FOX Bet” search within the Apple app store will pull up all of the available options. Notably, you will need a separate app for each state. Check the FOX Bet logo and info for each app, they will be labeled accordingly:
FOX Bet Mobile Features
The FOX Bet mobile app very closely mimics the overall design aesthetic, function, and feel that one gets while betting from a computer. It’s designed with both beginners and experienced users in mind. The bet slip is one of the best features. It auto-populates when placing a bet, but without dominating the screen. Plus, it will actually show live scores for the games you’ve bet on the right on the slip which is a nice convenience. Available betting markets are also easy to find.
While using the FOX Bet mobile app you can utilize all of the essential functions of your account. Sign up, deposits, withdrawals, placing bets, contacting support, etc. Mobile apps have it all and can travel with you wherever you go.
The bottom line is that the FOX Bet mobile app delivers a complete sportsbook experience within the confines of a smaller, streamlined mobile display.
The Advantages of FOX Bet
The Stars Group, which is now a part of Flutter Entertainment, is one of the most experienced online gaming companies in the world. Well known for its PokerStars brand, TSG has been operating its online sportsbook in the United States since 2017.
Combining the gambling experience of The Stars Group with media conglomerate like FOX Sports is a match made in heaven. FOX Sports adds name recognition, as well as free advertising during some of the biggest moments in sports including the Super Bowl, World Series, and international soccer matches. The partnership also brings an air of legitimacy to sports betting, which the U.S. has treated as a pariah for decades.
PokerStars has made it clear that it intends to compete for supremacy in sportsbook, casino, and poker. It has created a successful one-stop-shop experience in states that offer all three verticals.
FOX Bet Online Sportsbook Banking Options
FOX Bet boasts a healthy cashier in all of the states in which it operates. Available options may vary based on where you are in the country, so we recommend loading up the cashier or consulting FOX Bet support to confirm which are currently open to you. Common options include:
- Credit/Debit Cards – Simply enter your card information and you’re good to go. Visa and MasterCard are the two most widely accepted, though you may see American Express or Discover in some markets.
- STARS Transfer – A Stars-centric method of deposit that involves connecting your bank account to your FOX Bet account.
- PokerStars Play+ Card – Play+ cards are essentially a prepaid credit card that’s tied to FOX Bet / PokerStars. They’re an excellent choice for deposits and withdrawals.
- PayPal – One of the most popular and widely used eWallets throughout the world. It’s easy to fund a PayPal account and transfer money.
- Skrill – Another great eWallet that’s available for U.S. customers.
- PayNearMe – Start the deposit, then take your barcode to a nearby 7Eleven, Family Dollar, CVS, or other participating retail store. They’ll scan the barcode and accept your cash right there at the register. Funds are available online within minutes.
- ACH/eChecks – Commonly accepted, and generally faster and more efficient than a paper check.
- Bank Wire – Slow, steady, and great for moving large sums.
- Paper Check – Personal checks are occasionally accepted for deposit, but it’s a rare find. You’re most likely to see them offered in states that are just getting started, and are still building up their cashier. They’ll provide an address, you write the check and mail it in. On the downside, you’re relying on traditional mail service so it’s going to take a few days to arrive and process.
Keep in mind that FOX Bet may require you to withdraw from your account with the same method that you used to deposit. Popular choices are:
- Paper Check
It’s worth mentioning that it’s possible to deposit or withdraw from your FOX Bet sportsbook account from anywhere – you do not have to be in a state with legal wagering.
Available betting markets will vary from state to state. For example, Pennsylvania restricts its sportsbooks from accepting bets on politics, or entertainment events like the Oscars. New Jersey, on the other hand, doesn’t allow for in-state college betting. For a breakdown of the nuances of each FOX Bet market, check out the ‘State vs. State’ section above.
Generally speaking though, every state will have the major betting markets covered. Including, but certainly not limited to:
- Car Racing
Types of Wagers
Like betting markets, the types of wagers you can place, and the odds you receive will be based on the state you’re betting in. The following are widely available, no matter where you are:
- In-Game Betting
Some states have more liberal legislation, which makes for a bigger catalog. Colorado, for example, gave the go-ahead for sportsbooks to offer more than 1,000 specific bet types.
In-game betting is available on FOX Bet and allows users to instantly place bets on all the action in real-time while the app or website automatically updates betting odds. This means you are able to wager on each at-bat in baseball, every down in football, or every point in tennis. In-game, or live betting is the closest engagement you can get with a sporting event.
Stars Rewards on FOX Bet
FOX Bet offers a loyalty program to return value to its customers, known as Stars Rewards. You will receive 1.7 Rewards Points for every $1 wagered on sports with FOX Bet. If you bet on an accumulator, since the odds are longer, you will receive more points: 4.7 RP per $1 bet.
So what do you do with the Rewards Points? Each RP that you receive will count towards a progress bar which is shown within your account. If you click the ‘Account’ button it will be displayed prominently under the ‘My Stars’ section.
Every time that you fill the progress bar, you receive a chest that contains a reward. If you open ten chests in a rolling 4 week period (28 days), you’ll be upgraded to the next tier and have the opportunity to earn higher value chests. As long as you open just one chest at your current tier during the same term, you’ll maintain your VIP status.
Each chest has a range of values that it could payout, so there is a degree of chance. Odds are going to be weighted towards the lower end, but when you hit that top tier prize, it’s a welcome surprise. Overall values range from just $.25 at the lowest tier, up to $700 in value at the highest:
|Chest Level||Prize Value|
|Blue Chest||$.25 - $5|
|Bronze Chest||$.60 - $12|
|Silver Chest||$1.50 - $30|
|Gold Chest||$5 - $100|
|Diamond Chest||$12.50 - $250|
|Black Chest||$35 - $700|
Since FOX Bet ties in with PokerStars and PokerStars Casino in some states, its worth mentioning that you can also earn Rewards Points while playing both poker and casino games. At the poker tables, the exchange rate is 100 Rewards points for every $1 contributed in rake, while the conversion for each casino table game or slot machine will vary.
FOX Bet Customer Support
Have some questions? FOX Bet offers support through a variety of useful channels. Click the Support and FAQs button in the top right corner of the FOX Bet client to see the main options:
- FAQ – Online sportsbooks generally offer very extensive FAQs, and FOX Bet is no exception. The Support and FAQs button will take you right to it. Enter your question and see if you can find the answer – its utility may surprise you!
- Email – The Contact Support button provides access to a convenient email form. Enter your email address, select the category of your question, and write your message. You can expect a prompt reply.
- Live Chat – FOX Bet also has Live Chat support, however, you won’t find it on the Support and FAQs page. Instead, click the ‘Account’ button, and then scroll down to Help. There’s a “Live Chat with Support” button that will initiate a chat session. Live chat is your best bet to get a quick answer.
About FOX Bet Sportsbook
FOX Bet is the sports betting brand of The Stars Group, which also owns and operates PokerStars and PokerStars Casino. FOX Bet is able to operate in the United States by obtaining official licenses in each state of operation. These licenses ensure that the FOX Bet sportsbook meets the industry standard set for that state.
The Stars Group has also made its presence known in the international online sports betting market, regularly reporting impressive revenue figures. The company is a true global iGaming powerhouse and is known for pushing the envelope when it comes to innovation.
With their generous bonuses and one-of-a-kind promotions, FOX bet has the rare potential to become the number one operator in the U.S.
In October 2019 The Stars Group was acquired by Flutter Entertainment in a deal worth close to $7 billion. TSG and FOX Bet were added to an impressive lineup of iGaming brands including FanDuel, Betfair, PaddyPower, Adjarabet, Sky Bet, and more.
FOX Bet Online Sportsbook FAQs
In which states can I wager with FOX bet?
FOX Bet is currently available in the following states: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Colorado. Operations aren’t far off in Michigan, where the site has already found its license partner.
Who will be able to place a bet at FOX Bet’s online sportsbook?
Anyone who is physically located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Colorado, and is at least 21 years old.
What can I do if I have a gambling problem or just need a break from gaming?
You can set deposit limits, spending limits, time limits, temporary self-suspension, and total lifetime self-exclusion in the responsible gaming section of the site. For more help, you can call 1800-GAMBLER.
Is it legal to wager on FOX Bet?
Yes – 100%. FOX Bet is licensed by the necessary regulatory bodies in each state that it operates. It is completely legal to bet with FOX Bet.
Do I need a new FOX Bet account for each state I want to bet in?
Unfortunately, the answer is yes. Since each state is regulated separately, each state needs to conduct its own account verification. You’ll need to create a new FOX Bet account in each state-regulated market in which the site appears.
Do I need a computer to wager with FOX Bet?
No, you don’t. FOX Bet is available through mobile apps that are optimized for both iOS and Android devices. You can sign up, deposit, wager, and withdraw all from the app.