xBigtymerBx's Daily Fantasy Profile

Post Count: 46
Member Since: December 5th, 2013
Last Visit: October 26th, 2020

xBigtymerBx's Bio

After playing DFS for over 8 years Brennan switched over entirely to sports card investing in the middle of 2019. Since converting, Brennan has bought and sold close to 100 cards on eBay. Ruby focuses his investing on long-term buy and hold opportunities, as well as short to intermediate investing such as prospecting and buying raw cards to be graded. Ruby focuses entirely on the basketball market and personally collects former Kentucky players, since his wife grew up just down the road from Lexington, and officially put him on the Wildcat bandwagon!

Most Recent Activity

Site Sport Date Buy In Rank Points
DraftKings NFL Oct 25th, 2020 $5.00 3568 / 23781 4.33
DraftKings NBA Oct 2nd, 2020 $1.00 4807 / 29726 1.31
DraftKings NFL Sep 27th, 2020 $1.00 1908 / 23781 1.59
DraftKings NBA Sep 22nd, 2020 $1.00 1550 / 71343 2.52
DraftKings NBA Sep 22nd, 2020 $1.00 6213 / 71343 1.59
DraftKings NFL Sep 21st, 2020 $1.00 33610 / 148632 1.31
DraftKings NFL Sep 21st, 2020 $1.00 37817 / 148632 1.31
DraftKings NBA Sep 20th, 2020 $1.00 1310 / 7134 1.31

Biggest Scores

Site Sport Date Buy In Rank Points
FanDuel NBA Mar 16th, 2015 $2.00 8 / 71839 356.93 (*)
FanDuel NBA Mar 16th, 2015 $1.00 10 / 86206 229.79 (*)
DraftKings NFL Sep 13th, 2015 $20.00 2110 / 572500 174.07 (*)
DraftKings NBA Mar 7th, 2016 $4.00 188 / 115000 107.93 (*)
DraftKings NBA Nov 15th, 2019 $5.00 3 / 5945 100.00
DraftKings PGA May 11th, 2016 $3.00 14 / 19000 44.81
DraftKings NBA Jan 20th, 2020 $0.25 4 / 23781 17.78
DraftKings NBA Nov 11th, 2019 $5.00 32 / 5945 16.98

xBigtymerBx's Blog: A Minor League Mind

Recent Forum Posts

  • (SOLD OUT) Selling Action: FanDuel King of the Campus

    Great job STL and you did a stand-up job coordinating the process. Two thumbs up and keep up the good work on RG and the DFS industry as a whole. I sure hope Iowa's D Coordinator gets sent packing after that 1st quarter showing. Read More

    by xBigtymerBx (xBigtymerBx)

  • "Bryce Harper(player-profile)":/players/Bryce_Harper-13392 - "Russell Westbrook(player-profile)":/players/Russell_Westbrook-1083 Read More

    by xBigtymerBx (xBigtymerBx)

  • Paraphrasing what STLCards has said in the past, Baseball is a very long season and you will have some ups and downs no matter how good your LU construction is. But if you put yourself in good positions day in and day out when the dust settles you'll find... Read More

    by xBigtymerBx (xBigtymerBx)

  • The way my crazy mind works CP3 will be all over curry leaving "Klay Thompson(player-profile)":/players/Klay_Thompson-13315 with a lot of opportunities in a good matchup. Sprinkle that in with the highest over under and I think SG is actually an easy deci... Read More

    by xBigtymerBx (xBigtymerBx)

  • bq.. @Cameron said... You pull over the car to make an NBA GTD swap. p. +1 Read More

    by xBigtymerBx (xBigtymerBx)

  • You go Into work on a Saturday because it's easier to do research on 4 screens instead of 1. Read More

    by xBigtymerBx (xBigtymerBx)

  • I would say 75% of what makes those players so great can be found on this site. The other 25% can be obtained by using this: ↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A, start, select. Read More

    by xBigtymerBx (xBigtymerBx)

  • bq.. @ldmariodl28 said... Deposit made p. It is like FanDuel knew I was on the fence about making the Initial deposit or sticking exclusively to DK. Read More

    by xBigtymerBx (xBigtymerBx)

  • I'm on "John Wall(player-profile)":/players/John_Wall-1084 tonight. I'm pairing him with MCW and Blake wherever I can Read More

    by xBigtymerBx (xBigtymerBx)

Screen Names

Rankings Summary

Rank Points
Overall Ranking 16,680 / 50,426 446
TPOY Ranking 26,840 / 47,165 76
Monthly Ranking 31,237 / 36,791 6
Flyweight Ranking 2,300 / 16,283 373
NFL Leaderboard 22,115 / 39,931 31
NBA Leaderboard 8,946 / 36,009 350

Results Summary

Top 20% Scores Average Entrants Average Buy-In Average Tiered Buy-In
Last 365 Days 255 46,285.35 $0.98 $2.40
Last 30 Days 2 26,753.50 $3.00
Last 7 Days 1 23,781.00 $5.00

Articles Written by xBigtymerBx