Tuttle's Take: Week 6
Having qualified for countless live finals, Dan Gaspar (MrTuttle05) knows what it takes to win in DFS. In this space each week, he’ll guide you through the lineup building process for both cash games and tournaments by going in-depth and giving out his “Tuttle’s Take” for every game on the main slate.
Arizona Cardinals @ Minnesota Vikings (-10.5) 43
- Arizona Cardinals target totals (market share air yards) through five weeks: Larry Fitzgerald 27 (25.6%), Ricky Seals-Jones 25 (25.5%), Christian Kirk
24 (18.2%), David Johnson 22 (2.7%), Chad Williams 19 (22.2%), Chase Edmonds 10 (0%)
- Arizona Cardinals target totals (market share air yards) last two weeks with Josh Rosen starting: Ricky Seals-Jones 10 (33.9%), Larry Fitzgerald 10
(25.9%), Chad Williams 9 (19.3%), Christian Kirk 9 (19.1%), David Johnson 7 (1.8%)
- Minnesota Vikings target totals (market share air yards) through five weeks: Adam Thielen 64 (41.8%), Stefon Diggs 55 (35.9%), Kyle Rudolph 27
(10.1%), Laquon Treadwell 25 (9.7%), Dalvin Cook 12 (-1.9%), Latavius Murray 11 (0%), C.J. Ham 11 (0%)
The Vikings remain uninterested in running the ball and that’s unlikely to change regardless of if a questionable Dalvin Cook is able to suit up this week. Minnesota ranks 31st in rush attempts as QB Kirk Cousins shoulders the majority of the offensive workload, funneling targets to Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs. Thielen has been remarkable this season, topping 100-yards in every game and averaging a massive 27.8 DK points per game over that five-game stretch. He’s the most reliable/consistent fantasy asset this season and he’s finally starting to get priced like it – he’s WR2 on DK and WR4 on FD. Despite his consistency, Thielen will likely continue to be under-owned this week with the majority of owners spending up for Julio at the WR position. Thielen is a strong GPP option as a pivot off Julio and a fine secondary option in cash games.
Our Premium content can help you make better picks every day
- To read this full article for this week’s NFL games, you need to have a subscription to RG Premium.
- A Premium subscription will allow you to access this article, as well as Consensus Value Rankings, daily picks from top-ranked players, and much more.
- If you have already used your free trial, you can purchase a weekly pass to quickly gain access to Premium Content!