The Reid Option: Week 10
Each week, Sammy Reid will break down each position in detail, pinpointing his favorite plays at various salary ranges. Who should we be focusing our core on this week? Read below to find out!
Alright friends – we’re (kind of) at the midpoint of the season, where most teams have played eight games. Time for a meaningless-but-fun midseason stats intro. Off we go!
- Your NFL co-leaders in team target share inside the 10-yard line are Zach Ertz and … Zay Jones (42.9%)
- The only perfect kicker in the NFL (100% on both FGs and XPTs) is Jags kicker Josh Lambo
- Only one RB is averaging more than 20 carries per game. Of course, it’s Todd Gurley
- Cooper Kupp has as many receiving touchdowns (6) as Brandin Cooks (3) and Robert Woods (3) combined … and he’s missed nearly three full games due to injury
- The only NFL QB with multiple INTs inside the 10-yard line is Jared Goff (2)
- There have only been three kickoff return TDs and three punt return TDs in the NFL this season. Jakeem Grant has one of each, good for 33% of the NFL’s kick return TDs
Our Premium content can help you make better picks every day
- To read this full article for this week’s NFL games, you need to have a subscription to RG Premium.
- A Premium subscription will allow you to access this article, as well as Consensus Value Rankings, daily picks from top-ranked players, and much more.
- If you have already used your free trial, you can purchase a weekly pass to quickly gain access to Premium Content!