Tuttle's Take: Week 10
Having qualified for countless live finals, Dan Gaspar (MrTuttle05) knows what it takes to win in DFS. In this space each week, he’ll guide you through the lineup building process for both cash games and tournaments by going in-depth and giving out his “Tuttle’s Take” for every game on the main slate.
Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets (-7.5) 36.5
- Buffalo Bills target totals (market share air yards) through nine weeks: Kelvin Benjamin 53 (35.1%), Zay Jones 47 (17.3%), LeSean McCoy 33 (-.5%),
Charles Clay 32 (10.4%)
- New York Jets target totals (market share air yards) through nine weeks: Jermaine Kearse 48 (17.3%), Quincy Enunwa 46 (14.5%), Robby Anderson 42
(27.8%), Chris Herndon 22 (10.2%)
This Bills have yet to announce a starting quarterback for this week’s game in New York and…it doesn’t matter. The Bills offense still remains irrelevant from a DFS perspective.
The best fantasy on the Jets is their defense. Picking on the Bills with opposing defenses has been a winning strategy through nine weeks, sans their victory in Minnesota.
Offensively, Elijah McGuire returned from the IR and led the Jets backfield in Week 8 with 36 snaps. McGuire turned those 36 snaps into 7 carries (30 yards) and three receptions (37 yards). McGuire’s role is worth monitoring moving forward, but it seems likely he’ll provide most of his value as a pass catcher, thus a game where the Jets are 7.5-point favorites should mean limited receiving volume for him. The best approach with McGuire is to hope he has a disappointing week against the Bills keeping his price tag low for a matchup against the Patriots after the Jets bye week. With that said, I do think Elijah can be used sparingly in GPPs this week hoping game script works in his favor, or that he uses his athleticism to break a long touchdown.
Our Premium content can help you make better picks every day
- To read this full article for this week’s NFL games, you need to have a subscription to RG Premium.
- A Premium subscription will allow you to access this article, as well as Consensus Value Rankings, daily picks from top-ranked players, and much more.
- If you have already used your free trial, you can purchase a weekly pass to quickly gain access to Premium Content!