Week 12 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
It’s been a relatively low-scoring season for fantasy football QBs this year, but there finally was a bit of an offensive explosion from various teams in Week 11. According to the RotoGrinders projections, it looks like that’ll be the case again for the Week 12 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings as there are a plethora of teams with nice matchups. It’s a bit of a difficult week from a timing perspective as not only are there games being played throughout the day on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Additionally, the Jets vs. Dolphins matchup on a rare Friday Night game before a regular slate of games on Sunday followed by Monday Night Football.
Take these Week 12 fantasy football quarterback rankings and check out the best Fantasy Football app for your league and get a Sleeper promo code for DFS while you’re at it!
Week 12 Quarterback Rankings
1. Josh Allen – Call me crazy, it’s fine. I know he’s been struggling. However, I think this is a perfect get-right spot against the Eagles who really struggle against the pass. Mahomes didn’t put up a major performance last week, but that’s because his receivers let him down. I think Josh Allen will be the highest-scoring Week 12 fantasy football QB.
2. Jalen Hurts – He gets at least 1 rushing touchdown seemingly every week making his floor/ceiling combo ridiculously high.
3. Lamar Jackson – Phenomenal matchup against the Chargers, he could easily be #1 on the Week 12 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings.
4. Patrick Mahomes – I kind of want to drop him lower. The receiving corps is so bad and they shouldn’t need much from him against the Raiders, but he’s still Mahomes.
5. Dak Prescott – The Washington defense is abysmal and the Cowboys have never had any shame pouring on points in a blowout. Howell could potentially turn this game into a shootout anyway and Dak is likely to put up a huge score on Thanksgiving.
6. C.J. Stroud – Wow, this guy is special. It’s a tough test this week in a divisional matchup against Jacksonville, let’s see what he’s made of.
7. Justin Herbert – Tough matchup against the Ravens but he’s going to have to perform well to keep this game close.
8. Tua Tagovailoa – The Jets’ defense is nothing to scoff at, but neither is the Dolphins’ offense.
9. Justin Fields – He was running like crazy in his first game back, I’m excited to be able to play Fields again.
10. Kyler Murray – Kyler hasn’t looked quite right yet but has still put up some solid scores. I expect him to get better each week.
11. Joshua Dobbs – His rushing upside is too good to ignore.
12. Jared Goff – Always plays better at home, the Packers also suck.
13. Sam Howell – The Cowboys are a great defense, but he’s going to be throwing the ball A LOT in this game.
14. Brock Purdy – Last week’s optimal DFS QB isn’t in quite as good of a spot, but it’s certainly not bad either.
15. Gardner Minshew – Tampa Bay is one of the best possible matchups for a passing offense.
16. Matthew Stafford – He’s back! We’re not worried about the Cardinals’ defense. Load up Stafford even if Kupp is out.
17. Geno Smith – Here’s where the drop-off happens, I’m excited to play every fantasy football quarterback above Geno.
18. Jameis Winston – Let him sling it! We know the fantasy upside is in there.
20. Baker Mayfield – The Colts play fast, a nice pace-up spot.
21. Russell Wilson – It’s an incredibly difficult matchup but the Broncos have been playing better.
22. Jordan Love – The drop-off happens so fast, this is really getting gross.
23. Dorian Thompson-Robinson – There’s some rushing upside I guess?
25. Kenny Pickett – Matt Canada was fired, maybe Pickett looks better now.
26. Bailey Zappe – I guess it’s a good matchup…
27. Tommy DeVito – Wow look what he did last week! I doubt it happens again.
28. Aidan O’Connell – At least Adams is producing better.
29. Tim Boyle – Nope.
30. Jake Browning – Double nope.
Fantasy Football QB Notes
The top half of the Week 12 Fantasy Football QB Rankings are filled with strong quarterbacks in wonderful game environments. Then, we have a small mid-tier of players like Geno Smith and Jameis Winston who could potentially be viable if they play well. After that, it drops-off in a major hurry and you’re likely not even thinking about touching any of those fantasy football quarterbacks unless you’re in the deepest of Superflex leaves. Even so, I’d likely play another position there instead of someone like Jake Browning. Regardless, it should be an incredibly enjoyable week of football. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
These fantasy football quarterback rankings will be back each and every week to make sure you have the best chance at winning your matchups!